Cardarine and Ostarine effects and experience with female athletes

PJ23

Trusted Member
Hey ladies and gents. Just looking for some advice or possibly some experience from a coach or Female

I am currently working with an obese client who happens to be female. After a few months of natural training and 30+lbs of fat loss, I have opened her eyes to the potentiality of using something like cardarine to boost her metabolism and induce fat loss at a faster rate- I've never had an issue with my metabolism, mine is fast. That being said I've never played around with either drug. I can show up sub 8 percent without diuretics or SARMS and a straight cycle of 600 test. However.... with my experience, I have not heard much of androgenic side effects from either drug, (ostarine or cardarine) and I'm not comfortable giving her anavar at the moment.
She is well over 30% bodyfat and currently closing in on ketosis.

From your experience:

Does 20 mg of cardarine a day seem plausible for an obese woman?
Will ostarine cause androgenic side effects in women?

Cheers,

PJ

I have experience with both... Ostarine is very mild, said to be the "safest" of SARMS, and did seem to help cut when I hit a block. Cardarine from most personal experience stories I've heard helps more with endurance than cutting but had no effect on me either way. For me, 20 -25mgs is my ceiling on both before I begin to feel off. I read a ton of articles and Lab Trial conclusions on SARMS before trying, these two always came up as the safest on females (or males for that matter). My advice to those who are unsure is to start with 1 thing so you can see what is or isn't working, that said it's always advice given to dudes who are about to go overboard. I've never tried to push anyone into something they don't already want, be cautious, dude. Perhaps she's better on the path she's on as she's seeing great results already.

ps. You won't get a ton of feedback on this forum for Sarms.. lots look down on them.

Hey ladies and gents. Just looking for some advice or possibly some experience from a coach or Female

I am currently working with an obese client who happens to be female. After a few months of natural training and 30+lbs of fat loss, I have opened her eyes to the potentiality of using something like cardarine to boost her metabolism and induce fat loss at a faster rate- I've never had an issue with my metabolism, mine is fast. That being said I've never played around with either drug. I can show up sub 8 percent without diuretics or SARMS and a straight cycle of 600 test. However.... with my experience, I have not heard much of androgenic side effects from either drug, (ostarine or cardarine) and I'm not comfortable giving her anavar at the moment.

From your experience:

Cheers,

PJ
I have a friend whoes wife uses GW (cardarine) and Sr9009 together as her fat burning cycles. They have a healthy diet as far as Im aware and she does look great. Im not too sure of her actual weigh lifting regime, but I do know those two sarms she uses.
Id say skip the Osta and use sr9009 and GW - both non hormonal so why bother with a muscle building agent at this point.
My 2 cents

If she is still considered “obese” and above 30%, why not just continue to coach her. She sounds like she’s on track for continued progress, why are you trying to rush it with SARMs?
As a personal trainer, shouldn’t you be trying to keep her off the extras and focused on exercise and proper nutrition?

If she is still considered “obese” and above 30%, why not just continue to coach her. She sounds like she’s on track for continued progress, why are you trying to rush it with SARMs?
As a personal trainer, shouldn’t you be trying to keep her off the extras and focused on exercise and proper nutrition?
Of course I am trying to keep her off the extras, I wouldn't push someone new to this to get on drugs.
However when the question comes up, I'm going to give her an answer. I'm not saying I'm throwing her on a bunch of shit either. I am simply asking a question here. I don't see where it says I have her on 10-20mg, do you? And you aren't a female with experience on these drugs. Trying to look like a smart ass helps nobody.

I thought the fact I said I don't experience with sarms is pretty evident I'm not slamming my clients on them. As a matter of fact, all of my clients are natural. And I only use 600mg of test a week with no ai on cycle. I'm by no means pushing anything.

Of course I am trying to keep her off the extras, I wouldn't push someone new to this to get on drugs.
However when the question comes up, I'm going to give her an answer. I'm not saying I'm throwing her on a bunch of shit either. I am simply asking a question here. I don't see where it says I have her on 10-20mg, do you? And you aren't a female with experience on these drugs. Trying to look like a smart ass helps nobody.

lol, defensive much? relax dude, he asked simple common sense questions, sometimes people overlook things when the get into some endeavor. An extra set of (very experienced in this case) eyes can point out something you've overlooked. And you asked for "for some advice or possibly some experience from a coach..." which he has enough experience to be.

If this is how you respond to attempts at helping I'll just preemptively go fuck myself now

From your experience:

Cheers,

PJ
Looks to me like you’re pushing her in that direction.
Much like @gondar1, I’ll also be fucking off now too.
Good luck bud.