Cardarine and Anadrol cycle

it can give u cancer like cigs can.... so not that bad
cigarettes.... the cause of 1 in every 5 deaths and lowers life expectancy by an avg of 10yrs. Great comparisson to show just how reckless this drug really is. All for what benefit?

Cardarine scares the living shit out of me. It was dropped from drug trials after being shown to actually cause cancer!
In rats and mice at a massive dosage yes.

Its as deadly as aspartame

Cardarine benefits are FAR greater than just fat loss or endurance. Cholesterol and heart health benefits are overlooked hugely.

A lot of talk without anyone posting the actual study haha

Regardless I’ve said it before. My guinea pig days are over. Standard easy proven AAS for me. Test. Eq. Tbol. Proviron. That’s it.

The problem is ,the test was done on mice not humans..lol. Ive read studies on mice that " proved" fish oil was bad for you. You know why? Because mice cant catch fish..lol. therfore they should not be eating them..lol. be careful with studies. You can pretty much sway any study however you want

When in development, Glaxos Smith Klein intended Cardarine to be a drug that people would be on for life.
So yes, rats getting cancer, after 1 year at 4x the intended dose, kinda killed their plans.
That said, I’ve taken it short term, and love the dramatic increase in cardiovascular endurance. I will continue to take it occasionally, but never longer than 6-8 weeks, with equal time off.

When in development, Glaxos Smith Klein intended Cardarine to be a drug that people would be on for life.
So yes, rats getting cancer, after 1 year at 4x the intended dose, kinda killed their plans.
That said, I’ve taken it short term, and love the dramatic increase in cardiovascular endurance. I will continue to take it occasionally, but never longer than 6-8 weeks, with equal time off.
I think sarms have their purpose, but Cardarine has the opposite effect on me. I get winded really easy while on it. Tried from 2 different well-trusted labs.

Hey brother, I’m not too knowledgeable with cardarine besides what I’ve heard of its cardio boosting capabilities, I know squat about it.

what I can tell you is that your protocol for anadrol there makes next to no sense. I get you want a PWO boost clearly ? Just get a PWO product. You’re not gonna gain or keep anything running your Adrol like that, and if hepatoxicity bothers you, choosing adrol doesn’t make sense.