Cardarine and Anadrol cycle

Hi folks, I am curious if anyone has micro-cycled cardarine (GW-501516) ?

I am told that it should be used for no more than 8 weeks at a time since it has liver toxicity. Which is really weird because it does wonders with your lipids from what I am told. Could I just keep taking it if I added Milk Thistle or NAC daily?

The other option I was considering is similar to a micro-cycle with Clen, where I could do 2 days on, 1 day off, indefinitely. Any thoughts?

My reasoning for micro-cycling is that I think I want to take Anadrol pre-workout only twice/three times a week to able to push legs heavier. Those days would be my off day for cardarine. I guess since they are both liver-toxic, I would need to come off them after 8 weeks regardless?

Unless you plan to inject..don't touch the anadrol. Pick up a needle or don't bother.

Why doesn't it being hepatoxic but good for your lipids make sense? I can't comment on the liver toxicity of cardarine because the whole rats exploding into cancer isn't exactly very sexy sounding.

Why would you want to run a heart damaging Compound indefinitely? What are you hoping to achieve. I'm assuming you think that clen will make you wicked shredded brooooo. It won't.

Run nac and tudca several weeks pre use of liver toxic compounds and then continue use for several weeks post use of liver toxic compounds.

IMO. You should avoid everything for now. You're asking some very novice questions. Clearly you want fat burning. Look into injectable L carnitine and yohimbine/eca stack

Everything you stated was in regards to what you have been told. Have you done any reading for yourself?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that this is as a complement to a Test-C and HCG cycle. I was using Clen just as an example compound that gets cycled due to its efficacy being drastically lowered after a period of usage, due to down-regulation of the receptors it activates. My bad. :)

I was mostly curious about Cardarine cycling in the same manner as Anadrol gets used very moderately by some expert users as a twice a week pre-workout for difficult or weaker body parts, since you feel it immediately, and being able to push more will over time result in bigger size gains.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that this is as a complement to a Test-C and HCG cycle. I was using Clen just as an example compound that gets cycled due to its efficacy being drastically lowered after a period of usage, due to down-regulation of the receptors it activates. My bad. :)

I was mostly curious about Cardarine cycling in the same manner as Anadrol gets used very moderately by some expert users as a twice a week pre-workout for difficult or weaker body parts, since you feel it immediately, and being able to push more will over time result in bigger size gains.
Cardarine in not magical at all. It can give you better endurance and it can get you better focus but its no steroid. It will not make you bigger or stronger. I cannot really see it helping with bringing up weaker bodyparts.
Not saying its useless but do not have high expectations with it

Can I do a Yomibine/Albuterol/Caffeine stack? Instead of the Yohimbine/Ephedrine/Caffeine stack? Would it be effective? I know both Albuterol/Ephedra down-regulate certain receptors over time, but what about Yohimbine?

Honestly, those tests were done on lab rats that were overdosed with cardarine. Technically, you can die from an overdose of water if drank like 20L daily and no vitamins/minerals.
Actually the dosing was closer to 40mg when converted to what it'd be for humans. Far from an overdosing

Actually the dosing was closer to 40mg when converted to what it'd be for humans. Far from an overdosing
Also, they weren't clinical trials, it's just an indication of the potential and hazards of a given compound. Doesn't always translate to the same thing in human trials. 40mg is a massive dose no less. Most people take 10 to 15mg at most. I am not sure if this is a fair comparison, but that's a 4:1 ratio. If you think of Testosterone, and someone who might safely take 500mg without any issues, the guy taking 4x the amount or even significantly less at 1g is gonna feel adverse effects.

Fair point however, they ought to be running clinical trials on this promising compound.

It’s my understanding that those rats were genetically engineered to get cancer at some point actually.
To be more susceptible to cancer. Which is why the results were inconclusive. Since as far as I'm aware they never really ran a control group. They're engineered that way so that anything potentially cancerous should yield cancer growth. But again you need controls in place otherwise how can you say that it wasn't literally just because of their gene editing.

At least that's what I can remember from when I read that study so if I'm off on any points my bad. Either way, when looking at it I think unless the we know for sure that it was purely because of the way they were engineered. Why take the risk?

To be more susceptible to cancer. Which is why the results were inconclusive. Since as far as I'm aware they never really ran a control group. They're engineered that way so that anything potentially cancerous should yield cancer growth. But again you need controls in place otherwise how can you say that it wasn't literally just because of their gene editing.

At least that's what I can remember from when I read that study so if I'm off on any points my bad. Either way, when looking at it I think unless the we know for sure that it was purely because of the way they were engineered. Why take the risk?
Agreed completely, sarms are not my cup of tea for few reasons, a major one being lack of clinical data and real world data is so obfuscated coming from the sources it does (internet boards).

I think the cancer thing was kinda blown out of proportion. I may be wrong but I think it was done on mice at like 400 times a normal dose for years.

Honestly, those tests were done on lab rats that were overdosed with cardarine. Technically, you can die from an overdose of water if drank like 20L daily and no vitamins/minerals.
And an olympic swimmer can drown in a pool. There's managing risk and then there's making reckless decisions. No matter how you spin it to try to justify it to yourself, cardarine has been shown to cause cancer. Full stop. Is cancer a sensible risk to you with the goal of losing maybe an extra half pound of fat?

As for swapping cardarine out with yohimbine/albuterol/caffeine, it's a great stack! It's a common recipe for "Helios" and it works great. I'll guarantee better results than cardarine and significantly safer! They compliment each other really well. Yohimbine works on the alpha receptors, albuterol works on beta2 receptors.

Not something I would probably ever use but the tests were done on mice not humans...lol. and the conditions of the test were not favorable for the mice..lol