my fav outdoor monsters this is a mammoth , excellent work

try adding azmoite
very cheap minerals
minor amount of cytokinin to counteract any human or environmental damage

some sticky ick i bet

spray with meja 100 ppm last 14 days 3x’s week
it will turn white with frost

do the nights get below 67’F

check out this monster i think it was 9 feet tall at this point finished around 11 12 feet tall and to walk around it it was 50 feet i only took big buds left all the popcorn if i recall right got 6.8 pounds dried had some mold issues i think it was to big to breath right props to mendo dope for the knowledge

Attachments

• Resized_received_267741351820956.jpeg
    Resized_received_267741351820956.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 12
I thought some of you might get a kick out of this. Every spring I plant cuttings around the property and I usually stick the mother plant somewhere, like in the regular garden. This year I stuck it at the end of a septic pipe run, just to see what happens with all that fertilizer.

The plant had been a 18" stick of a banzai tree when I planted it after taking about 60 cuttings. It's turned into this ridiculous round bush, like a topiary. Shaker cup for scale. I've seen this before, it turns into this giant ball of a plant, and the last time I did this and fertilized it heavily, it got comically huge. Like about 8 feet high and round. I used a chainsaw on the stalk to take it down finally.

Anyhow, this one is shaping up to be another ridiculous plant that will take forever to trim etc. The strain started out years ago as Critical Kush, but I've crossed it with another old strain I had called Sweetooth that goes back about 20 years with me. It gets big, does well outdoors and is fine with frost. I can find some nice pics from previous years if you like.
Cheers.

THE ORB:

20230715_132412.jpg

MSL x Red Congo.jpg

Mike's Strawberry Lemonade x Red Congo - I think this was almost 2 years back now. Crazy terps on this one, I love a good congo but hard to find now days as it takes so much longer to flower.