Cancel Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ok with a racist mod here, you should be banned
I like you am mixed race. My mother is white, father is black. I have an Armenian last name due to my mother remarrying when I was 8. The mother of my son is Jamaican, my wife is Scottish.

I have a more diverse background than most. And I rarely use the race card. But in light of the current events I believe it's important to illustrate ignorance. I allow people's own words to dictate the impression they leave. I have 45 yrs of experience of racism directed at me personally.

You may not understand the complexities with that flag, and you may choose to call me names and insult me to no end, but I choose to educate.

So call me all the names you want.

3ml and I have been able to come together through decent civil dialog.

But you, who wasn't even in my conversation to begin with feels the need to insult me over and above what is acceptable.

Last edited:
I like you am mixed race. My mother is white, father is black. I have an Armenian last name due to my mother remarrying when I was 8. The mother of my son is Jamaican, my wife is Scottish.

I have a more diverse background than most. And I rarely use the race card. But in light of the current events I believe it's important to illustrate ignorance. I allow people's own words to dictate the impression they leave. I have 45 yrs of experience of racism directed at me personally.

You may not understand the complexities with that flag, and you may choose to call me names and insult me to no end, but I choose to educate.

So call me all the names you want.

I'm done with this conversation. You're a fucking disgrace of a mod. I will disregard whatever T says on this. I'm more intelligent than to take your words at face value here.

Lastly based on your logic, both you and 3ml should be banned. Or I'm supposed to be ok with you saluting that maple leaf?

I'm done with this conversation. You're a fucking disgrace of a mod. I will disregard whatever T says on this. I'm more intelligent than to take your words at face value here.

Lastly based on your logic, both you and 3ml should be banned. Or I'm supposed to be ok with you saluting that maple leaf?
No problem. Show me where the Canadian flag is listed as a hate symbol and I'll agree with you.

By your context, every flag ever flown by any nation would be a hate symbol to someone.

This is what the media does. Starts putting these ideas in peoples heads to create division and chaos then cash in on the 24/7 coverage of the fighting.
I seriously doubt anyone in their right mind could think for a second that white people in western countries are in favour of slavery. That is just fucking ridiculous. Not even worth a discussion. And the confederacy was a group of American states. This is Canada. But going back a bit further in history, wasnt there a time where poor whites were also slaves right along side the poor blacks under British rule? Pretty sure i have read that many times.
Why live in the past? Doesnt that stall progression?
Lets look at the present. Right now there is a slave trade of up to a million migrants in Libya that our government helped to create. Thats what we should be taking action on. Because it exists now.
China has labour camps. They have organ harvesting prison camps. Our government backs them too. So our own government is backing racist and oppressive countries yet we fight with each other about something that happened in the usa 150 yrs ago. Its over.
As noted, the canadian flag is a symbol of hate and genocide to our first nations people, yet we see it everywhere.
i like George Carlins take on it. Paraphrasing, i dont do symbols because symbols are for the simple minded.

No problem. Show me where the Canadian flag is listed as a hate symbol and I'll agree with you.

By your context, every flag ever flown by any nation would be a hate symbol to someone.

Ask any oppressed indigenous man or woman in this land, that IS WHERE THAT FUCKING FLAG IS LISTED MOTHERFUCKER! I don't need a website for that reference, I have real human beings that have been fucked with their entire lives as my reference you racist cocksucker

Thats right. Oversees the American flag would be Viewed as a symbol of hate and oppression. Same as france, uk and canada. west bank would see Israeli flag as a symbol of hate.
Its all a matter of personal opinion.

Canada used to have residential schools, therefor the canadian flag represents hate towards First Nations people and offends me. TO ME, that is racist. But I also see you don’t understand. Like I should just be ok with it.

TO ME that is racist. But I also see you don't understand. Like I should just be okay with it.

Or are you the only person who gets to play that card?

Because you don't like harley, so you used the flag as leverage to bull. Hey guess what, I didn't like him either. But I called him a cuck boy in pm and had a man to man with him. You got no balls, and pull the racist card instead. When it turns out you're just full of shit
Was ...lick my balls cuck boy 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 and it was rather awsome tonsay the least i enjoyed our conversation, and i belive we have rhe same views in mind ..maybe thats why will be good chat buddys after all.

Canada used to have residential schools, therefor the canadian flag represents hate towards First Nations people and offends me. TO ME, that is racist. But I also see you don’t understand. Like I should just be ok with it.

Only when it fits the persons narrative is it ok. Either ban both the mods or let both the mods stay because either both are right or both are wrong.

I was waiting for you to chime in.

I am fully aware of Residential Schools and the horrible affects the Canadian government had, and still has on the Indigenous peoples. And yes it IS racist.

Please clarify where I stated the opposite

I am fully aware of Residential Schools and the horrible affects the Canadian government had, and still has on the Indigenous peoples. And yes it IS racist.

You have because you say its ok for one flag to be racist but not another, and you use a website to reference your point, I use real humans feelings.

just to be clear i had a modified canadian flag. With rebel stripes, and it was banned and deemed racist. Which it was Cleary not. And was nkt a Confederate flag it was a modified canadian maple leaf.i feel offended i was told to remove it. As i was always helpfulbto all memebers and i contribute. But apprenttly my modified maple leaf is not allowed.it hurt others feelings

I don’t need too. It offends me and it’s my damn right to be offended by it and whine and say it’s racist, until I have enough people that agree with me that it’s the socially acceptable thought to believe and everyone is forced to jump on board or risk being a social outcast dammit!

My veiws had absolutely zero to do with race. My modified flag had zero to do with race.
Too me it symbolize something else. I was discriminated over what it means to me and since has become a racial thing....so my question is who made this a racial thing....because who ever it was is the real rascist behind the mask.
This is how society works.. lets take something and make it a huge deal till its not allowed this started man years ago .with everything not just flags.

I agree everyone has the right to "I’m defending people’s freedom to say and believe what they want "

HOWEVER THIS FREEDOM DOES NOT EXTEND TO MY FORUM.

I and I alone decide what I allow and what I do not allow

So once again membership here is a privilege and not a right
so either tow the line and lets stop all racist discussions of any sort including any offhand jokes or comments of any sort of I will stop all of this talk and we will get back to being what this is which is a Body Building forum.

And those of you that wish to discuss and debate racism and politics can find somewhere else to discuss it

I am fucking tired of dealing with this issue.
a tired Bull is a grumpy Bull and well a grumpy Bull does not play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.