Cancel Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about those of us that believe the civil war was fought to keep the foreign British central banks from regaining control over the USA currency again and taxing them on their own money? I have read lots to suggest this is true. Can post some quick videos if you like.
I truly believe this was over banking control and the south wanted sovereignty over their currency and states rights o er federal rule.
Me believing that version of history, does that mean i can use that flag as a symbol of anti bankers?

What about those of us that believe the civil war was fought to keep the foreign British central banks from regaining control over the USA currency again and taxing them on their own money? I have read lots to suggest this is true. Can post some quick videos if you like.
I truly believe this was over banking control and the south wanted sovereignty over their currency and states rights o er federal rule.
Me believing that version of history, does that mean i can use that flag as a symbol of anti bankers?

That would make you racist because you still stand for the flag, logic at its finest right there.

I also strongly believe (and its hard not to) that Israel is an apartheid state. Clearly Racist toward Palestinians. Why has the star of David not been banned??
South Africa, blacks can reclaim land from whites. Seems a bit racist? Ban the South African flag?
Libya, since we brought them freedom, they put black people in actual cages and torment them poking with sticks and shit! That flag flies at the UN doesnt it??

Reactions: 3ml
Because you are being racist. Typical that you don't think you are.

Freedom of speech doesn't not protect racism, hate speech or anything that represents those things. I'm all for freedom of speech. But as far as this forum goes... there are rules.

And where did I promote
Racism?
Hate speech?

I’m calling you out
You are accusing me of something please provide proof. It’s only fair.

So am I racist motherfucker? Being that I'm half black? Since you stand for the canadian flag then thats racist to me too! You see how that works?

Fucking had enough of people like you making my race look like this with your fucking virtue signalling you cocksucking piece of shit!
Where did I mention you? You quoted me addressing 3ml and somehow injected yourself into the conversation. But hey.. I'm the piece of shit.

Wow talk about virtue signalling.

What's had is that 3ml had a much more intelligent response.

Where did I mention you? You quoted me addressing 3ml and somehow injected yourself into the conversation. But hey.. I'm the piece of shit.

Wow talk about virtue signalling.

You mentioned the flag and you mentioned racism, so a black man is racist now?!?! Don't turn this around on me, you stand for the canadian flag under the commonwealth, so according to your standards and beliefs, YOU ARE RACIST!!!!

You mentioned the flag and you mentioned racism, so a black man is racist now?!?! Don't turn this around on me, you stand for the canadian flag under the commonwealth, so according to your standards and beliefs, YOU ARE RACIST!!!!
Every race has racism in it. Just because we're black doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The Confederate Flag is seen as a symbol of racism. Those aren't my words. Just a statement of facts. The Canadian Flag isn't viewed as such so the point is moot.

Good try though.

Freedom of speech doesn't not protect racism, hate speech or anything that represents those things. I'm all for freedom of speech. But as far as this forum goes... there are rules.

Actually it is supposed to... freedom of speech doesn’t exist just so you can talk about sports and weather. It exists so you can talk about edgier things. If you can’t talk about those things, you don’t have freedom of speech.

Every race has racism in it. Just because we're black doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The Confederate Flag is seen as a symbol of racism. Those aren't my words. Just a statement of facts. The Canadian Flag isn't viewed as such so the point is moot.

Good try though.

Those are your words! Its seen by some as racist in a certain context used for an agenda. The same way I can say that about the canadian flag for the genocide and oppression of the indigenous people in this country to this very day.

Good try though.

You're not native so how the fuck would you know how those folks view the flag??? Since I grew up next to a reservation and being half black I have a very good understanding about oppression and disadvantages, but the successful people in this life don't use crutches my man

And where did I promote
Racism?
Hate speech?

I’m calling you out
You are accusing me of something please provide proof. It’s only fair.
Your comment in which you quoted my comments on the Confederate and Nazi flags you insinuated that I am a crybaby for being offended by it.

TO ME that is racist. But I also see you don't understand. Like I should just be okay with it. Anyone who understands what that flag represents wouldn't have chosen that quote those words as a retort.

Why do you think Bull came out and said no offensive or racist images or comments. Because it's not acceptable.

Your comment in which you quoted my comments on the Confederate and Nazi flags you insinuated that I am a crybaby for being offended by it.

TO ME that is racist. But I also see you don't understand. Like I should just be okay with it. Anyone who understands what that flag represents wouldn't have chosen that quote those words as a retort.

Why do you think Bull came out and said no offensive or racist images or comments. Because it's not acceptable.

I’ve clarified this in staff chat for you

Because you don't like harley, so you used the flag as leverage to bull. Hey guess what, I didn't like him either. But I called him a cuck boy in pm and had a man to man with him. You got no balls, and pull the racist card instead. When it turns out you're just full of shit

I guess I should be ok with Eazy because he doesn't think the maple leaf is a racist and tyrannical symbol? That's the same logic he is using and he cannot deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.