Cancel Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

superbeast

Trusted Member
Its been going on for a while now but recently its stepped up in a dangerous way. If you dont form the allowable opinion then you are shamed as a white supremestist and racist. Or transphobic. Homophob. Whatever. Even though the accuser knows fucking well there were no actual discrimination taking place. Just a difference of opinion. Its just trendy now to throw that accusation around. Makes the accuser feel better about themselves. Thats their way of showing the world they are not racist, by claiming everyone around them is. This virtue signalling garbage needs to stop. I cant believe how many people still fall for this shit.
Look at the comments on the video. 13,000 in a day. Seems a very small percentage is always responsible for all the outrage. I guess cause reasonable people dont fight their battles on twitter and facebook from their moms basement.

Its been going on for a while now but recently its stepped up in a dangerous way. If you dont form the allowable opinion then you are shamed as a white supremestist and racist. Or transphobic. Homophob. Whatever. Even though the accuser knows fucking well there were no actual discrimination taking place. Just a difference of opinion. Its just trendy now to throw that accusation around. Makes the accuser feel better about themselves. Thats their way of showing the world they are not racist, by claiming everyone around them is. This virtue signalling garbage needs to stop. I cant believe how many people still fall for this shit.
Look at the comments on the video. 13,000 in a day. Seems a very small percentage is always responsible for all the outrage. I guess cause reasonable people dont fight their battles on twitter and facebook from their moms basement.

Everyone knows my opinion on this fucking bullshit.. obviously i loose hear.
No no no big fucking no. The general lee is not about white supremaci. Its about fun its about danger its about believing in the greater good its about the good ole days!! Its about freedom Its about being a rebel!!! Its about respect!!!!Cry babys going to be cry babys go ahead hit the report button. Fuck it hit it 10 times im not going anywhere folks.nither is the general lee!!!
You could go to a art gallery now and say ohh that picture goes against my rights and unfortunately it would get removed.its all bullshit. Telling someome and removing objects like this is just as wromg and hurtfull as what others think the object or art dose to them. 1 wrong dont make another wrong right. Everyone needs to relax and stop being cry baby cunts

Last edited:
Its so much more than just the General Lee. books, videos, tv shows, classic movies.
We now live in a society where we can be punished for thought crimes! WTF?
Ever watch Equilibrium? Is that where we are going? 1984 was a warning, not a handbook.
If we are going to take down any websites then why not the source of the hate and divide. Facebook, twitter and MSM. Cyber attack in the name of national security.

They always need something to hate on and find offensive. Once the confederate flag is gone you think they’re going to be happy and stop? They will just move onto the next thing they want gone and find a way to label it racist, until everything is gone that they don’t like and they are in their own little socially marxist utopia. If you stand in the way you become a social outcast, so lots of people just join in to be socially accepted by their peers and to make their life easier.

They always need something to hate on and find offensive. Once the confederate flag is gone you think they’re going to be happy and stop? They will just move onto the next thing they want gone and find a way to label it racist, until everything is gone that they don’t like and they are in their own little socially marxist utopia. If you stand in the way you become a social outcast, so lots of people just join in to be socially accepted by their peers and to make their life easier.
EXACTLY!!!!! So thats why its important to fight!!!!! Dont be afraid!!!! To stand up to the real demons!!!

The General Lee had nothing to do with racism :rolleyes: Me and my brother watched that show religiously. It was awesome. I installed the same horn in my first car!
But i bet if i run a general lee avatar in support of the general lee it would id be banned!!!

But i bet if i run a general lee avatar in support of the general lee it would id be banned!!!

What about just a pic of the car? That shouldn't be banned. Not my call though.

I'd like to think it's common sense that the car with the flag is not racist. The flag itself is unfortunately open to interpretation due to history and current use, like the swastika :(

The same people that were horrified by the iconoclasm of regimes like the Taliban are applauding the defacement and removal of "problematic" statues now

What about just a pic of the car? That shouldn't be banned. Not my call though.

I'd like to think it's common sense that the car with the flag is not racist. The flag itself is unfortunately open to interpretation due to history and current use, like the swastika :(

Didnt they repaint the general lee a couple years ago to pander to the mob?

Didnt they repaint the general lee a couple years ago to pander to the mob?

That I don't know. I've seen pictures of General Lee made without the flag on the roof. I just thought those were personally owned replicas

Status
Not open for further replies.