Canadian Protein

If you get 22lbs or up, dont take it out of the box it ships in. Just cut the zip tie and wrap the bag up after. I took it out to see what 22 pounds looks like and it was a real bitch to get back in lol

I love CP. Currently running the isolate, casein, creatine mono, taurine and liver protect.

Here is a long thread about the company:

Blue raspberry BCAAS are my favourite. Best I've ever had. Also just ordered there new coffee protein. Love the idea of a protein shake with caffeine for a pre-workout drink. Iced coffee?....oh ya! Lol ......better taste good🤔🤣

They are good for the price.

Maybe I am old school but unless I am really in a pinch I prefer to make mine using unflavored or vanilla protein and add jazz it up with some fruit like a banana or berries. Or alternatively add some real coffee/espresso with ice and add some stevia ( i try to stay away from artificial sweeteners and cant stand weird flavors like cookie dough )

I have no issues with their products but the customer service was lacking. I was a long time customer and i had a valid issue which i wanted to get corrected. I was politely told tuff shit and nothing was done about it. Have not and will not use them again
100% agree. Like the product, dont like there service. I stopped ordering off them because i too had an issue they wouldnt fix but forgot why i atopped ordering recently then started ordering again (talking about them on this site made me remember lol)

F on the spelling lol. (Canadian)

I wouldn't normally mention it but if I'm remembering correctly you spell it that way all the time, gives me a laugh. I'd hate for someone to question your citizenship one day :)

Cheers
Had to fix it. Fuck me anal retentively.