Canadian Protein brand

Sadly I agree with every word you say here. A rare political comment from me - PM compared to nutrition advertised and labelling for food? At least the protein powder or cereal eventually answers the fucking question.
Lmao! Can’t go wrong or be misrepresented by farm chicken/beef & veggies!

Q- Will the prime menacer please tell Canadians how much protein is in 100g of the powder.

A- We have long been working towards ensuring that each and every citizen has an adequate supply of all the macro nutrients required on a daily basis while still respecting the need for lessening our carbon footprint. I see how my friend across the floor has chosen yet again to ignore the issue of scoop size. Ignoring the diversity initiatives we have developed and put into place around scoop size is surely a mistake. We have worked long and hard to ensure that all Canadians, moving forward, regardless of whether they choose the 30g or 25g scoop are... blah blah blah.

Fucking kills me and obviously he aint the only one

Rivalus is my go to tbh for their carb / protein powder mix. Hey on the topic of protein any of you guys tried beef protein, and what did ya think? I picked some up and I’m liking it, so far, I mix a scoop in with my carb protein mix and they’re both chocolate flavour.
I have like 15 pounds ready to go. 10 of that rivalus. For an isolate i go with muscletech whey isolate. 100 cals 1g carbs 0 sugar 25 gs of protein. Rivalus clean gainer is good too

Great brand!

Good sales.

Ive used their EAA and HBCD for years now. I also use their creatine mono and taurine.
Id go with them for whey also if I wasn't stocked on dirt cheap mutant whey and beef protein hydrolysate.

I’ve been using CP since they opened I think. I don’t know how he ended up on my friends list on FB and was pushin his business so I tried them out. Greta products and real good prices. He saves big using the bags I think but I constantly order my isolate, creatine and glutamine from them. Haven’t tried anything else.

I’ve been using CP since they opened I think. I don’t know how he ended up on my friends list on FB and was pushin his business so I tried them out. Greta products and real good prices. He saves big using the bags I think but I constantly order my isolate, creatine and glutamine from them. Haven’t tried anything else.
Just got 22 pounds of cp isolate in the mail today. Came pretty quick ordered sunday morning it was sitting on my steps at 9am

Honest to god, I tried Iron Fit products and wow! amazing. Great price and delicious creamy protein, awesome multi vitamin too. Now I added the liver cleanse. I am so impressed. i have been buying products for 47 years and this is by far the best and he lives in my home town!!

I been using CP for years now. I've had no issues with their NZ grass-fed whey isolate, Creapure, HBCD, EAAs, and NAC. Their stevia flavor packs are great too.

Its a great product at a great price, IMO.

I have 8kg left and once that is gone i will turn to eating more chicken, am done with supplements .

There service has always been good so no complain on that part or there product.

Still using their GF NZ Whey isolate. Only protein I've used in 2 years. It's awesome.

Also use their HBCD.

EAAS from CP suck though. Yuck, the taste.

Still using their GF NZ Whey isolate. Only protein I've used in 2 years. It's awesome.

Also use their HBCD.

EAAS from CP suck though. Yuck, the taste.

I get the unflavored EEAs, and then mix the Stevia Flavor packs into them (usually Chocolate Milkshake). Works good enough. If I mix it with enough water, it doesn't bother me during a hard session.

Great customer service. I’ve had a few bags where the ziplock falls apart and they replace the product.

Recently had their c-liver capsules almost liquify and they replaced 4 bags of it no questions asked.

Highly recommend the casein protein.

Last edited:
Checked out cp last night and noticed prices have jumped quite a bit. 22lbs of isolate was 239, the same box today is at 329. Even revolution protein went up. Never liked revolution but for those that do they have a huge sale on now. For the cp lovers id take advantage of the black friday sale.

Checked out cp last night and noticed prices have jumped quite a bit. 22lbs of isolate was 239, the same box today is at 329. Even revolution protein went up. Never liked revolution but for those that do they have a huge sale on now. For the cp lovers id take advantage of the black friday sale.
Yup everything went up that's being imported in Canada, so that makes you think is CP buying protein from china :) looks like it .