Here at Canadian Brawn we do not allow bashing of any lab. Bashing is saying anything about any labs business practices, production methods, the conduct of or character of the owners. Keep to expressing product opinions only. You have an issue with any lab express it to a mod or myself in PM.

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not allow bashing of any person. That includes not only members here but members, mods, staff of any other forum as well. You have your opinions, beefs with anyone keep that off my board. You have an issue with someone PM them or a mod or admin if need be. I do not want to read any attacks of a persons character or intellect for posting an opinion you disagree with.

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not allow bashing of any forum. If you do not like the way a forum is run then vote with your feet and just do not go there any more.

Here at Canadian Brawn we do not discuss anything private in public. Such as who is affiliated or owns ABC lab. If anyone discuss such matters in the chat box or in a post they will be banned.

Membership here at Canadian Brawn is a privilege and not a right. I welcome anyone as a member but will revoke that membership right from anyone that does not follow the code of conduct laid out here.

It’s so true , we’re all adults here you know....We all make mistakes but we all don’t admit to our mistakes and try to change. That takes a good Man! Love CB