Canadian Brawn Roll Call

My wife got a rescue cat years ago. She was fat so we called her ziggy piggy, lol.
Anyhow for months that cat would not let my wife touch her. My stepson has saved the cat from some kid that was abusing it, swinging it as a kitten by the tail , the sick fuck, anyhow she had no trust.

So one day she had enough, she forced that cat to snuggle her. She’d hold her, if the cat growled she would tell it she wasn’t stopping until quit growlong.

Anyhow until the day she died, every night that cat would sit behind my wife’s neck and massage the back of it until my wife fell asleep.

first day frankie is home I go to pet him and he latched onto me with his teeth. did not bite hard but just bit down enough to say watch it fellow I have teeth and will use them. he never growls or bites. he is a great cat but just wants things on his terms

The cat I have is very needy he constantly wants to be around me, constantly wants me pet him it’s crazy I don’t get a break. It sits on top of the couch near my head and pulls my hair with his paw over & over I can’t even watch movie peacefully in the evenings. Well today I have finally contacted DA office since I have not heard from my victim advocate and just today I found out that she no longer works there it’s crazy they stick you in witness protection and forget about you. But I felt like I had a lot accomplished with that I definitely like the new lady Christin.

I never owned a cat before so I have a question why has this cat been licking herself for an hour down there? I’m wondering if she’s OK? Just curious if this is normal?1601769346973.png

I think she’s in heat.

Better get looked after, I have 14 cats because of this problem. Now I'm in a brutal cycle where I can't give enough cats away fast enough and the pride keeps growing. Also don't have the heart to just off them.

Want a couple cats? I think only some are incest lol

Since I’ve been single for 2 1/2 years my friends decided to take me to sex store. I felt very awkward in the store this happened over the weekend I be honest it was very awkward moment in time and it was overwhelming I honestly didn’t even know what to get. I honestly didn’t realize how much product’s they had and I have no clue on some of it on what it was for. I wonder if there’s any female members on here that can give me advice on it? I don’t even know why my friends suggest this?

Last edited:
I am training the cat to be indoor and outdoor but I feel like my conscious is really getting me I don’t know what to do she is very needy.
View attachment 6377View attachment 6378
Nice cat. Something to ponder is cats don't have facial muscles to allow them to express emotions like dogs do when we think dogs are smiling. Cats could be smiling at us all the time and we wouldn't know it.

Nice cat. Something to ponder is cats don't have facial muscles to allow them to express emotions like dogs do when we think dogs are smiling. Cats could be smiling at us all the time and we wouldn't know it.
I feel like this cat has a lot of emotions it looks angry lol