Canadian Brawn Roll Call

Taureau

Administrator
I know we are all interacting online and few if any of us will actually meet in real life. However as you interact virtually and get to know one another you cannot help but start to care for one another.

So I created this thread for anyone to add a post perhaps just saying your okay or having a bad day or anything you choose.
Because we as a group do care about one another. That caring is what makes this forum special and not just a body building forum. We are a community.

Having a bit of a crummy day actually as it is looking like one of our family dogs will have to be put down. My parents got them in the divorce and they are taking it worse than my daughters and I am. Odd how they become such a big part of our lives.

Having a bit of a crummy day actually as it is looking like one of our family dogs will have to be put down. My parents got them in the divorce and they are taking it worse than my daughters and I am. Odd how they become such a big part of our lives.

Sorry to hear this, I had my dog put down may 30.
I still get tears when, I look at her videos or pics.

sorry man - been through it too many times. I feel for you, keep your chin up it gets better with time.

I know we are all interacting online and few if any of us will actually meet in real life. However as you interact virtually and get to know one another you cannot help but start to care for one another.

So I created this thread for anyone to add a post perhaps just saying your okay or having a bad day or anything you choose.
Because we as a group do care about one another. That caring is what makes this forum special and not just a body building forum. We are a community.
I think a lot of this stuff should be on the general chit chat, That is where we should talk to one another.

I will openly say during this whole Covid BS. I have had a few people on this board help out and keep me motivated. I wont say names. But its been awesome. The fiancé is stuck in Philippines right now, and its hard. Tho its great she is home with her family at the moment and I should be glad she is spending time with them. But not knowing when she will be able to get back is the hard part. Since we are not legally married yet, I cant just go there and stay for a while (If we were legally married, I could go there, but would have to quarantine for 2 weeks) . And she cant get back here since she is not a citizen yet.

I wanna break down, but it is what it is. There is no point being to negative about it.

I will openly say during this whole Covid BS. I have had a few people on this board help out and keep me motivated. I wont say names. But its been awesome. The fiancé is stuck in Philippines right now, and its hard. Tho its great she is home with her family at the moment and I should be glad she is spending time with them. But not knowing when she will be able to get back is the hard part. Since we are not legally married yet, I cant just go there and stay for a while (If we were legally married, I could go there, but would have to quarantine for 2 weeks) . And she cant get back here since she is not a citizen yet.

I wanna break down, but it is what it is. There is no point being to negative about it.
Hang in there brother and hopefully things will be somewhat back to normal in the new year.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

It’s been kinda hard with COVID-19 I can’t even get in touch with my victim advocate to talk over my trauma & my PTSD is getting pretty bad. But I have good news my mom got discharged from the hospital today so I’m pretty happy 😃 she’s recovering at home which I’m here for her to help her if she needs anything probably be going home tomorrow can’t wait! Aw here is a picture of the cat.
1600555974020.png

It’s been kinda hard with COVID-19 I can’t even get in touch with my victim advocate to talk over my trauma & my PTSD is getting pretty bad. But I have good news my mom got discharged from the hospital today so I’m pretty happy 😃 she’s recovering at home which I’m here for her to help her if she needs anything probably be going home tomorrow can’t wait! Aw here is a picture of the cat.
View attachment 6152

That's good news about your mom

So I got home today I was walking my dogs and I found out my dogs got fleas probably from that cat. I was super devastated as working with animals in the past at animal shelters I know soaking them in DAWN soap for 20 minutes kills fleas automatically, I’m telling you this DAWN is a miracle after grooming them I put flea treatment on them. I do remember working as a groomer we used DAWN on white dogs to bleach there coat & it’s the best thing to use to remove skunk smell off dogs.

So I got home today I was walking my dogs and I found out my dogs got fleas probably from that cat. I was super devastated as working with animals in the past at animal shelters I know soaking them in DAWN soap for 20 minutes kills fleas automatically, I’m telling you this DAWN is a miracle after grooming them I put flea treatment on them. I do remember working as a groomer we used DAWN on white dogs to bleach there coat & it’s the best thing to use to remove skunk smell off dogs.
Did you keep the cat?

Cats are so weird they stay mad at you longer then dogs, even though when you’re trying to help them he literally stayed in the sink for three hours.1600653278618.png

Cats are so weird they stay mad at you longer then dogs, even though when you’re trying to help them he literally stayed in the sink for three hours.View attachment 6167
Cats are more like little kids than dogs who are subservient.

They are also fine with having their own space.

He will warm up to you, give it time. If you just moved into a strangers house, you’d be leery for a while as well. It’s a really nice looking cat.

Cats are more like little kids than dogs who are subservient.

They are also fine with having their own space.

He will warm up to you, give it time. If you just moved into a strangers house, you’d be leery for a while as well. It’s a really nice looking cat.

your right. I have frankie a rescue main coon and he is the most beautiful cat in the world but he hates me. he was abused by a man and does not trust men. he comes right up to a lady and is happy as can be. me I feed and clean up after him and he shuns me. I am lucky to have him come by me once a day or so. But he has a good home and is happy and he has made progress but after 3 years one would think he would be more trusting but I just do not worry about that

1600694625230.jpeg

your right. I have frankie a rescue main coon and he is the most beautiful cat in the world but he hates me. he was abused by a man and does not trust men. he comes right up to a lady and is happy as can be. me I feed and clean up after him and he shuns me. I am lucky to have him come by me once a day or so. But he has a good home and is happy and he has made progress but after 3 years one would think he would be more trusting but I just do not worry about that

View attachment 6171
My wife got a rescue cat years ago. She was fat so we called her ziggy piggy, lol.
Anyhow for months that cat would not let my wife touch her. My stepson has saved the cat from some kid that was abusing it, swinging it as a kitten by the tail , the sick fuck, anyhow she had no trust.

So one day she had enough, she forced that cat to snuggle her. She’d hold her, if the cat growled she would tell it she wasn’t stopping until quit growlong.

Anyhow until the day she died, every night that cat would sit behind my wife’s neck and massage the back of it until my wife fell asleep.

Last edited: