Canadian Brawn NHL Predictions Contest contest closes Nov 5th 9pm EST

If you post another list does it overwrite your first? I posted mine way too early just trying to get things going lol

Stanley Cup Winner- Capitals
Stanley Cup Runner up- Avalanche
Eastern Conference Champion- Capitals
Western Conference Champion- Oilers
Atlantic Division Champion- Toronto
Metropolitan Division Champion- Capitals
Central Division Champion- Avs
Pacific Division Champion- Oilers
Which team will finish last in the league- Senators
Presidents Trophy Winner- Capitals
Canadian team with highest point total- Oilers
No. of Canadian teams in playoffs- Four
Winner of the Hart Trophy- McDavid
Winner of the Art Ross Trophy- Pastrnak
Winner of the Calder Trophy- Makar
Winner of the Norris Trophy- Rielly
Winner of the Vezina Trophy- Price
Winner of the Jack Adams Award- Tippett
Winner of the Selke Trophy- Mark Stone
Winner of the Lady Byng Trophy- Barkov
Winner of the Masterton Trophy- Lehner
Winner of the Ted Lindsay Award- McDavid
Winner of the General Manager of the year- Benning
Winner of the Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award- Horvat
Winner of the King Clancy Memorial Trophy- Ekman-Larsson
Winner of the Willie O'Ree Community Hero Award- Gardiner
Winner of the Maurice Richard Trophy | Top Goal Scorer- Ovechkin
Winner of the William M. Jennings Trophy | Fewest Goals Scored Against- Mike Smith
Which player has the most assists in the season- Draisaitl
Which player has the most penalty minutes in the season- Reaves

Like this guy at around the 1:00 mark:

:D
OD

Donolleys a famous national anthem singer, got to see him do it live in Vancouver for a Canucks game. He always puts the mic to the crowd for them to say “in all thy sons command” because if he were to sing it, he would be required to say “in all of us command”. Super respectable that he does what he can to not let political correctness win.

@Taureau
Hey Bull with the first puck being dropped in a long time later today it got me thinking about this contest and if the messed up format being used to play in to the playoffs etc might cause some debate on a few of the categories here.

How will you define "season" for these 3 below? Regular Season? All stats all the way to the end of the playoffs?
I don't want to push any particular viewpoint as I have a dog in this fight but generally I would defer to nhl.com to get the stats. FYI as far as I know the NHL would go by Regular season for most stuff like the Maurice Richard Trophy for Top Goal Scorer for example. I believe a small handful of the trophy winners have already been named as well.

Also I don't remember seeing a tie breaker but I'd suggest maybe that a tie goes to whoever posted their list first, I don't mind suggesting that one at all because i was last in :)

Anyways maybe looking at this now might avoid some future arguements, maybe all categories will have the same winner regardless of what you call a season so none of this will matter.

Canadian team with highest point total - Maybe this one will take care of itself?
Which player has the most assists in the season - Season means?
Which player has the most penalty minutes in the season - Season Means?