Canadian Brawn Mentor program

@The Old Guy Yes I believe that, He had been kind and patient with my numerous new guy questions. He seems like he genuinely doesn’t want you to make a mistake.

I could use help. I'm a clueless newbie trying to salvage my body (I'm 48 trapped in a 80 yr old body) Juiced up without proper knowledge of how or what to use. Struggling to find appropriate ways to work out and feeling overwhelmed at the amount of info and where to find true answers and ask proper questions.

I could use help. I'm a clueless newbie trying to salvage my body (I'm 48 trapped in a 80 yr old body) Juiced up without proper knowledge of how or what to use. Struggling to find appropriate ways to work out and feeling overwhelmed at the amount of info and where to find true answers and ask proper questions.

depending on what your looking for contact @Funnyman he charges very reasonable rates for all he does and he can get you on the right path
if you need forum help them I can find someone to help you navigate it.

Maybe start a separate thread?

Plenty here to help ya out.

Hey @Taureau, is there anybody willing to mentor me so I can better understand this amazing wealth of information and set me up on the right path?

Thanks -
R26