Canadian Brawn Mentor program

thank you for the kind words

Need to stabilize some shit but when I do I need to get myself back into shape better than natural muscle with spots of fat lol. If you don't mind I'll be hitting you up.

To help you when you have any question about how the board works, how to ask, and when to ask certain questions we have the Canadian Brawn Mentor program.
On our old board NorthernMuscle we had the same program and it was a great way for guys that need help to get one on one help from someone that knows the ropes.

So if you need help either start a conversation with me (conversations are what you would call private messages) or add a post to this thread and I will match you up with someone to help you.

Also at any time you can just ask me or one of the staff here. We are all dedicated to making this a good experience for you and having you a part of our community.

And you seasoned members if you can spare some time to mentor a new member please add a post to this thread
Thats really sound like something that I would benefit of, and help me with my goals of getting out of the "beginner zone".
For the last 10 years I been playing with diets, workouts, reading, trying, and I know that I am still miles away.
I dont really count anything, like gr of fat and number of set and weight, its more casuel, but on the other side I still get up at 4 30 am and get 45 min in 4 days a week, get boxes of chicken filets (lol) and shakes and white eggs by the liter, and get screwed for X amount of $$ too
I juts feel now that I want to get one step further and need help

Last edited:
Thats really sound like something that I would benefit of, and help me with my goals of getting out of the "beginner zone".
For the last 10 years I been playing with diets, workouts, reading, trying, and I know that I am still miles away.
I dont really count anything, like gr of fat and number of set and weight, its more casuel, but on the other side I still get up at 4 30 am and get 45 min in 4 days a week, get boxes of chicken filets (lol) and shakes and white eggs by the liter, and get screwed for X amount of $$ too

Trust an old bull

Contact @Funnyman

He will charge you a bit but it will be money well spent
He has helped many guys on here
He is amazing

I have a recipe to make homemade chicken nuggets, no carbs.:)

I'm doing very good, back in the gym.:)
I like to help people out.
Like i was saying in one my previous message, more on the "casual side" and now i am getting ready to turn it a notch,
i got a 4 days slip upper/lower
i eat on the low carb side (I try) to loose that belly
now think i need some guidance and some fuel

I'll PM you tomorrow if thats ok with you

Like i was saying in one my previous message, more on the "casual side" and now i am getting ready to turn it a notch,
i got a 4 days slip upper/lower
i eat on the low carb side (I try) to loose that belly
now think i need some guidance and some fuel

I'll PM you tomorrow if thats ok with you
*lose

I mentor several folks in my professional life. I have mentored and trained many a folk out there in my hobby and passion of changing the body for the better, i would be happy to share my knowledge or help out someone to reach their goals anytime.
I will add myself if you still need mentors.
I just won't help out on a source finding front. Just have to throw that out there.

To help you when you have any question about how the board works, how to ask, and when to ask certain questions we have the Canadian Brawn Mentor program.
On our old board NorthernMuscle we had the same program and it was a great way for guys that need help to get one on one help from someone that knows the ropes.

So if you need help either start a conversation with me (conversations are what you would call private messages) or add a post to this thread and I will match you up with someone to help you.

Also at any time you can just ask me or one of the staff here. We are all dedicated to making this a good experience for you and having you a part of our community.

And you seasoned members if you can spare some time to mentor a new member please add a post to this thread
Hey guys i wouldn't mind some help navigating around in here . I m writing stuff where I shouldn't... members are kindly informing me but I just don't want to get anyone or myself in crap just for being and uneducated dummy haha
Thanks guys

Hey guys i wouldn't mind some help navigating around in here . I m writing stuff where I shouldn't... members are kindly informing me but I just don't want to get anyone or myself in crap just for being and uneducated dummy haha
Thanks guys
Bwahaaa, you’ll be fine. Most on here will help you out, not thrash you for being new.
Anytime you have a question you can pm me.

I have to agree with @The Old Guy the staff here are great being a new guy can be quite intimidating to come to a place like this. I’ve had the opportunity to meet the board owner and I was amazed with how approachable he is and how he takes the time to offer you guidance and good advice.
Board owner here is really great guy. Know him off the boards and he would pretty well do anything for anyone to help them out. To a fault sometimes. 😉