Taureau

Administrator
Canadian Brawn is Canada's best body building forum. We are not new. We are the core of Northern Muscle forum reborn in a new site.

We are unique in a small group of Canadian steroid forums
We are more then just a forum. We are a community of like minded individuals with a passion for health and fitness.

On Canadian Brawn we discuss a broad range of topics ranging from body building, power lifting, steroid cycles, steroid reviews, steroid pictures, steroid lab reviews, anabolics for her, testosterone replacement therapy, home brew, HGH, nutrition,diet, recipes, supplements, weight loss, weight gain, health, mental wellness, bitcoins, computer security, sports, MMA, boxing to who has the best car and what are the best tv shows and movies.

We have a varied membership from senior vets to new guys just starting out. Many of our members are accomplished body builders and power lifters. Joining this site you have the opportunity to interact with them and to ask them questions and learn from their experience.

We have a respectful community that is here to help and that is open to new members. I am glad you found us. Now sign up and enjoy the board.

Last edited:
That’s a great way for guys / gals lurking on the outside to know what we are all about here. Everything is right there in a nutshell!
Great post @Taureau

No doubt that is can be everything Northern was and more. Most of the core group of members are here.

I agree 10000% and feel guys are more apt to be protective and supportive of this board because there is really nothing like it and no way anyone wants to lose it again

and there is no need to fear that happening :)

I agree 10000% and feel guys are more apt to be protective and supportive of this board because there is really nothing like it and no way anyone wants to lose it again

and there is no need to fear that happening :)

Sorry to be morbid but just a thought that having something in place should the unthinkable happen is probably a good idea, I am aware this might not be so simple to implement and I wish you nothing but the best in life and health, hopefully that's obvious !

Sorry to be morbid but just a thought that having something in place should the unthinkable happen is probably a good idea, I am aware this might not be so simple to implement and I wish you nothing but the best in life and health, hopefully that's obvious !

I will take your advice and just to be safe I will give a set of keys to my lawyer with instructions to give them to a certain someone that will do a fine job filling my shoes :) should that day ever come. lord willing its not to soon :)

Last edited: