Canadian Brawn Birthday $1,000 value Contest open to every member

Taureau

Administrator
The prize is a mystery prize that we cannot discuss in an open forum. However odds are you can guess what sort of prize it is. What I can say is the value of that prize is $1,000.00 Yes it is indeed has a 1K prize value.

Here is how the contest is going to run.

I have been given some very good advice and its just to good to pass on it. So forgive me folks I am changing the rules of the contest.

There will be two prize pools. If your name is drawn and you have logged in within the last 30 or so days your in pool "A' and eligible for a draw at the end for the $1,000 prize.

If your not an active member within the last 30 days or so you will be placed in pool "B" and eligible for a draw for a Canadian Brawn Tshirt and a pacifier. :)

The contest will end on August 31st at 9pm EST

That evening the draw will take place to see who is the winner of pool "A" and who is the winner of pool "B"

Also please note if you join after the contest has started your not eligiable to be in pool "A". However you can be placed in pool "B"

Each of us has a membership number. To find your membership number go to your profile and open it up. There in the URL you will see your number.

here is mine

1564839311555.png

We currently have 626 members. Many of the members are active and some are not active. Here is where the fun comes in. Every day starting today a number will be drawn using a random number generator website https://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom

1564842192748.png

That members name will be posted and they will be placed in either pool "A" or pool "B" depending on if they have been active here within the last 30 days.

Numbers will continue to be drawn up to the contest end which is Aug 31st 9pm EST.

The contest is open to members only. I am sorry staff and sponsors of Canadian Brawn are not eligible.

First number drawn is number 563 who is member @DoubleTrouble
Sadly for him/her he joined and did not participate here in the last 30 days so he is automatically relegated to pool "B"

Good luck everyone

Attachments

• 1564840340498.png
    1564840340498.png
    17 KB · Views: 20
  • 1564840396905.png
    1564840396905.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Great idea, but I dont think we should tag the name with a @. Could be someone who never logs in, but they will probably get a email notification and log in to claim their prize..lol.

Great idea, but I dont think we should tag the name with a @. Could be someone who never logs in, but they will probably get a email notification and log in to claim their prize..lol.
I think that would kill the purpose. I believe he wants to entice people to log on more often.
Then you wouldnt need to.
You are on here all the time so you’d be fine :)
I do something similar for specials at work. People ask me to put them on an email list so they get my specials, this way they don’t need to go in the store, all my really good specials are done in house, so that way people need to come in, this way hopefully I get an extra sale. My thought is, I might as well give the really good specials to the people who support me every day, not just the cherry pickers.

I understand your point but say a member has not logged in for 6 months and I do not tag them. then for sure they are not going to know they are won and are not going to know about the prize. but then we are wasting 24 hours for nothing. the only way to do that is to exclude inactive members and that is not what I want to do.