Can I not get a break

I pushed on it really hard last night and squeezed the juice out, and it was a bit bigger this morning and I squeezed it again, so at least I know I can push the juice out and relieve the pain until I can get surgery.
Sure wish there was a pay to get it done option and I would do that to have it done in a month, lol. Just like I did with my varicose vein.
A plastic surgeon might do it in a private clinic/office? Im not sure how the wonderful new restrictions impact such places but calling around and asking doesn’t cost anything but time.

The plastic surgeon that did my last two tendon repairs also had his own private office where he did traditional plastic surgery…. However there’s no doubt he or someone else like him could remove a cyst there without any issue.

again no idea if this is a thing that could be done…. But…. Don’t ask, don’t get.

A plastic surgeon might do it in a private clinic/office? Im not sure how the wonderful new restrictions impact such places but calling around and asking doesn’t cost anything but time.

The plastic surgeon that did my last two tendon repairs also had his own private office where he did traditional plastic surgery…. However there’s no doubt he or someone else like him could remove a cyst there without any issue.

again no idea if this is a thing that could be done…. But…. Don’t ask, don’t get.
Yeah, good idea, I'll check it out. But for now after I drained it, it hasn't come back, so if I have to wait, no big deal, I know how to deal with it now. Kinda wish i did this like 4 weeks ago though, lol. Been dealing with pain for 4 weeks.

Well ffs looks like I joined the old man club..lol. just got back from doc. Ganglion cyst in the exact spot as yours @Sorbate
I just keep pushing it out. And that is working temporary. Its still there, but with the backlog in the hospitals because our politicians kept closing things down, it could be a year before they even look at me, lol. Well plus I still need a doctor. Free healthcare isn't perfect by any means.

I just keep pushing it out. And that is working temporary. Its still there, but with the backlog in the hospitals because our politicians kept closing things down, it could be a year before they even look at me, lol. Well plus I still need a doctor. Free healthcare isn't perfect by any means.
Problem is Im scared to..lol. I have a huge vein on top of mine, when if pops I can see my pulse pumping. Thought I had a fucking clot the first time I saw it.

Problem is Im scared to..lol. I have a huge vein on top of mine, when if pops I can see my pulse pumping. Thought I had a fucking clot the first time I saw it.
Yep I have a vein on mine as well. I thought I had a clot as well, lol. The cyst is partially blocking the vein that is why its bulging so much.
I was getting nerve pain and didn't care, lol.
So I started at a point the fartherest away from my wrist and pushed the juice back into my wrist. I could actually feel my wrist get tigher for a bit with the extra fluid in it.
I just applied constant fairly hard pressure. I didn't get any pain which suprized me, because it was aching. Once it starts to flow back in you don't need to push as hard.
See I looked it up and a pouch develops from your wrist and the juice is in the pouch and the pouch stretches as more juice get pushed in.
My thought is if the pouch is on the top of your hand, if you smack it and pop it, the pouch likely heals closed and the cyst is gone, but where the one is on us you can't do that to without causing damage to the wrist, so pushing the juice back in is the only way. I have been thinking if i taped a rolled up ball of tape into the joint area after I push everything out really hard before I went to sleep and kept it that way, the pouch may heal to itself and close up, but I have yet to try that.
I had a pimple in the back of my earlobe that got so big it had like a pouch around it, I would pop it, the pouch would seal and fill back up, then I'd pop it again, this would keep happening, so one night before bed, I popped it, then rolled up a ball of tape, put it behind my earlobe where the pouch was (that I popped) and taped my ear to my head to keep the pouch from refilling. Anyhow it worked and healed to itself and then went away. I fought with that pimple for like 2 weeks before that. So maybe we can do that to our wrist as well? I'm going to give it a try this weekend, I'm getting tired of having to push the juice out almost daily.

I'm a sick person though. I have cut out a small cyst under my skin on my leg before with an exacto knife. Cut off skin tags, cut off moles I didn't like. My wife thinks its a bit weird. But as long you are sterile things are fine, lol.

I was going to take this out as well, but I watched a video on its removal and its way too complicated, you need to avoid a nerve and vein and tendons and then need a way to cauterize the pouch, so screw that, I'm not self operating, lol. This one is a little beyond my forte, lol.

Bro I hear that! I ruptured a disk last march and it mutilated all my goals and I was as close as I ever got!

I'm a sick person though. I have cut out a small cyst under my skin on my leg before with an exacto knife. Cut off skin tags, cut off moles I didn't like. My wife thinks its a bit weird. But as long you are sterile things are fine, lol.

I was going to take this out as well, but I watched a video on its removal and its way too complicated, you need to avoid a nerve and vein and tendons and then need a way to cauterize the pouch, so screw that, I'm not self operating, lol. This one is a little beyond my forte, lol.
After making fun of you sorbs I’ve got a cyst forming on my thumb joint on my left hand. Please remove the pin from my voodoo doll. 🤦‍♂️