Camp work and aas

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
I got hired onto a new job starting on a few weeks . It’s fly in fly out . Wonder if any of you guys have experience flying in and out of oil sands with your gear . Wonder how smart security is on these sites and if they search AAS or what the best way to go about it is . I’m going on pct here in a couple weeks but after my two months off going back on again.
Bonus is this particular camp has an excellent gym and I won’t have to pay for food and can eat as much as I want so cycle seems pretty smart .
Any guys gone through this before ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got hired onto a new job starting on a few weeks . It’s fly in fly out . Wonder if any of you guys have experience flying in and out of oil sands with your gear . Wonder how smart security is on these sites and if they search AAS or what the best way to go about it is . I’m going on pct here in a couple weeks but after my two months off going back on again.
Bonus is this particular camp has an excellent gym and I won’t have to pay for food and can eat as much as I want so cycle seems pretty smart .

Flying with a small airline you will get checked.
If it's a big carrier then no problem.

Any camps I've been in I keep it on the top shelf of my cupboard right in plain view if someone was to open it.

Way I see it is I'm a grown man and I do what I want

Fly in jobs are garbage if it's a small contracted airline.
My advice get a different job if you want to run gear
Or
Don't care if you get caught and fired

All depends on which oil company and which flight company. But for the most part you will not be allowed without a prescription. I pin test undeconate before I go and I dont bring anything with me. Is it an option to drive?

All depends on which oil company and which flight company. But for the most part you will not be allowed without a prescription. I pin test undeconate before I go and I dont bring anything with me. Is it an option to drive?

Possibly not sure yet .

Flying with a small airline you will get checked.
If it's a big carrier then no problem.

Any camps I've been in I keep it on the top shelf of my cupboard right in plain view if someone was to open it.

Way I see it is I'm a grown man and I do what I want

Fly in jobs are garbage if it's a small contracted airline.
My advice get a different job if you want to run gear
Or
Don't care if you get caught and fired

Camp staff probably don’t care just security hey

Wouldn't be camp staff. It would be the flight center and whoever owns the site and/or camp. It should be pretty clear in your hire on information if its not allowed