Calum Von Moger Allegedly Jumped Through Second Story Window, Currently In ICU

Poor guy I hope he's ok I always like him everysince his injury and netflix special

Followed him since I was a teen he was a great influencer at one point. It's really to bad things took such a drastic turn the past few years with all the life events and struggles. Had a feeling this was coming with all the recent issues he has had. Hopefully he he pulls through and has a big realization after this.

Sometimes fame and fortune too quick can be a curse . Wish him well . Never wanna kick someone when they’re down

yup... When all your happiness and sense of who you are is 100% tied to something and then that something is gone most people can not cope and rebuild so that happiness and who they are develope from other things.

He's been on a downward spiral last little while, hopefully he gets the help he needs and bounces back

I didn't know he was a meth head that's horrible. They say there's only like a 3% recovery rate from that.

I've read about competitors using meth to get super peeled...🤯. Either way...hope all the best for him...if he did jump he's in a bad place.

Could never stand the guy,
None the less he must have some serious issues to do something like that. Hopefully he gets his head straight
Feeling the same ! Found him lazy as shit in the film , fooling around with his nutrition and workouts ! Always thought he wasn’t serious enough for where he was at !! Instagram got him famous ! In the end hope he gets back on track !

Yea I was kind of annoyed by him too. I was happy he could find fame through his goals though. It was the silliest way to get injured curling with another person. I dont know what happened but you would think it's not a suicide attempt using a second story window that's not garenteeing anything except maybe disfigurement or permanent disability

I didn't know he was a meth head that's horrible. They say there's only like a 3% recovery rate from that.
even if you recover, after abusing for a while you are never the same. It changes your brain permanently. If you abuse long enough you develop schizophrenia.

yup... When all your happiness and sense of who you are is 100% tied to something and then that something is gone most people can not cope and rebuild so that happiness and who they are develope from other thin
yup... When all your happiness and sense of who you are is 100% tied to something and then that something is gone most people can not cope and rebuild so that happiness and who they are develope from other things.
yeah in this day and age it’s happening a lot . You might get success and fame as an YouTuber or influencer but thats not forever and you need to have a back up plan . I look at all those people on onlyfans making good easy money cause they don’t want real jobs, what happens when it ends . You’ve acquired no skills and you are accustomed to fast cash that they spend as quick as they get . Reminds me of Freddy prinze from Chico and the man (aging myself now) went from rags to riches so quick that he couldn’t handle it and committed suicide