Calcium Score in Canada

Out of curiosity what does a calcium score cost in the US? Here in AB it cost $435. I only get it done once every 3 years so i don't consider that expensive

I think the province you live in also matters, I have lived in NF, NB and AB. I find that AB is significantly more open supporting a duel system of both public health care and private. Doctosr in AB appear to utilizes private MRIs, etc much more freely. Last year i just asked for an ecocardiogram and she was like ok and sent me to a private clinic as i did not fall into the guidelines for the public system supporting. Additionally i have some Dr friends and they all are sick of the gov restrictions on earning for doctors so they all run TRT, Botox, etc clinics on the side.
No idea, but I think Dave Pulumbo said it was like $100 in a video.

Out of curiosity what does a calcium score cost in the US? Here in AB it cost $435. I only get it done once every 3 years so i don't consider that expensive

I think the province you live in also matters, I have lived in NF, NB and AB. I find that AB is significantly more open supporting a duel system of both public health care and private. Doctosr in AB appear to utilizes private MRIs, etc much more freely. Last year i just asked for an ecocardiogram and she was like ok and sent me to a private clinic as i did not fall into the guidelines for the public system supporting. Additionally i have some Dr friends and they all are sick of the gov restrictions on earning for doctors so they all run TRT, Botox, etc clinics on the side.
Oh and here so far I’ve had to pretty much beg to even get the proper athletes foot cream, only to get prescribed the stuff you can buy at shoppers.

100% agree that it may be worth a shot! Especially for you as it appears to be working. It may give the second Dr in these scenarios a sense of reassurance that he is being somewhat backed up by a fellow Dr.

I would have said all that in my first post but I'm working on limiting my "rambling addiction" :)
No ramble. It’s the reason I read your posts.

Oh and here so far I’ve had to pretty much beg to even get the proper athletes foot cream, only to get prescribed the stuff you can buy at shoppers.
I believe your about 2 hours to Detroit and 2 1/2hrs to Buffalo....I would be going there for TRT, bloodwork, etc

I believe your about 2 hours to Detroit and 2 1/2hrs to Buffalo....I would be going there for TRT, bloodwork, etc
I can get it done in Syracuse as well and that’s only an hour.
I dont need trt yet, shit I have so much test to use up. I just went thru the 5 vials of script stuff I bought and have been back on UGL for about 3 weeks and have noticed no difference. And at 125mg I guess I’d know if it was underdosed, lol.

I can get it done in Syracuse as well and that’s only an hour.
I dont need trt yet, shit I have so much test to use up. I just went thru the 5 vials of script stuff I bought and have been back on UGL for about 3 weeks and have noticed no difference. And at 125mg I guess I’d know if it was underdosed, lol.
An hour....that is a no brainer

I would get a US TRT doctor just to get test, deca, anavar, gh, BCP 175, MK, etc all pharma plus BW plus Calcium scores, etc.

When i start snowbirding in 3 years i will be all over that. Even to double up on my canadian prescription