Buying BTC through Simplex

silentlemon1011

Trusted Member
They dont have a Canada option,
I figure it's just so easy because its connected to Mycelium.

Anyone ever try it before?
Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question...

I am trying to make the jump from BTC ATMs

That shit is costing me waytoo much...
I'm a construction guy with the technological skills of a 5 year old.

@3ml 3m
Tagging you brother, as you seem to be the Crypto guy!
lol

Thanks guys

They dont have a Canada option,
I figure it's just so easy because its connected to Mycelium.

Anyone ever try it before?
Sorry if it sounds like a stupid question...

I am trying to make the jump from BTC ATMs

That shit is costing me waytoo much...
I'm a construction guy with the technological skills of a 5 year old.

@3ml 3m
Tagging you brother, as you seem to be the Crypto guy!
lol

Thanks guys

Never tried simplex
I have resources many don’t to procure bitcoin cash from some people at very close to spot price

anyhow
Apparently a lot of people are saying shakepay is easy to use
There is also bull bitcoin

This stuff really isn’t complicated
Spend a couple hours and you will figure it out

If you want anonymous find a dealer from localbitcoins and make a personal relationship then you can purchase btc for cash off them.

If you’re ok with non-anonymity ease of use goes to shakepay.

I have never heard of simplex but sure sounds like some sort of rash you get from hookers ;)

If you want anonymous find a dealer from localbitcoins and make a personal relationship then you can purchase btc for cash off them.

I have never heard of simplex but sure sounds like some sort of rash you get from hookers ;)

I tried to get into BTC and all the Canadian markets want a copy of your license, that lack of anonymity kinda defeats the purpose, no?

I use Bitbuy and blockchain wallet. Very easy and fast. I have 3000cad in my wallet within 30mins of transfer most of the time. If you want complete anonymity you just have to jump wallets a couple times. Sure they can prove you purchased bitcoin. No proof what you did with that bitcoin. or use a more obscure coin. But then it becomes much more difficult and costly.

edit: @afflicted ..... I had simplex once.... :(

That's hilarious lol.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about anonymity to be honest.

Cant prove what I bought with BTC

I use Bitbuy and blockchain wallet. Very easy and fast. I have 3000cad in my wallet within 30mins of transfer most of the time. If you want complete anonymity you just have to jump wallets a couple times. Sure they can prove you purchased bitcoin. No proof what you did with that bitcoin. or use a more obscure coin. But then it becomes much more difficult and costly.

With wasabi wallet it can easily be anonymized (is that a word).

I had the hiv once too but my doctor said you can’t get it twice so I’m good now :) hookers for everyone!

Huh...so I can buy off the "public" market, move that BTC to my private wallet, then use my wallet to buy stuff... is that the basic idea?

Huh...so I can buy off the "public" market, move that BTC to my private wallet, then use my wallet to buy stuff... is that the basic idea?
Correct. Just like pulling cash out the atm. sure they see the cash left. But what you did with it, is any ones guess. The only time you really need complete anonymity is when youre trying to hide money from the government, or if what you're doing with it is HIGHLY illegal. Buying and or selling AAS doesn't fall into that catergory....