Buy Apigenin in Canada?

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
I'm looking at the Andrew Huberman Sleep Cocktail https://podcastnotes.org/huberman-lab/huberman-sleep-cocktail/ .
I've implemented some parts and it seems to be good but I can't find A source for the apigenin in Canada. Lot's of false starts on google that end up being international. I have no experience with the duty and charges situation and it seems risky, I don't want to get burned.
Also looking for a cheaper than CDN cost for the Mag Threonate, I'm using Mag Glycinate now but the threonate theoretically would be a lot better for this purpose. It's procy in CDN though but I'll probably be able to find it.

I'm looking at the Andrew Huberman Sleep Cocktail https://podcastnotes.org/huberman-lab/huberman-sleep-cocktail/ .
I've implemented some parts and it seems to be good but I can't find A source for the apigenin in Canada. Lot's of false starts on google that end up being international. I have no experience with the duty and charges situation and it seems risky, I don't want to get burned.
Also looking for a cheaper than CDN cost for the Mag Threonate, I'm using Mag Glycinate now but the threonate theoretically would be a lot better for this purpose. It's procy in CDN though but I'll probably be able to find it.
Huberman is one clever fella btw, great podcasts with solid info, maybe a little dry for some. I think a member or two here may already be a consumer

Huberman is one clever fella btw, great podcasts with solid info, maybe a little dry for some. I think a member or two here may already be a consumer
I listen to his podcasts during down time at work just as something to do. He has a lot of knowledge and can even explain it in a way my tiny brain can comprehend. If you find a good source I’d be interested to hear your findings from taking his concoction

Him and Dr. Rhonda Patrick would be a power couple lol they are very interesting to listen to, if you check out their IG they post lots of great clips and always link the studies in description. I'm not sure where to grab it but he might have mentioned the same cocktail on one of Joe Rogan's podcast too, I love seeing him on there (y)

Not what you're asking for, but somewhere I have a pdf on naringenin and apigenin, where they list the amounts in various foodstuffs.
IIRC, dried parsley was highest in apigenin at around 45mg/g, so a gram of dried parsley is pretty close to Hubermans 50mg dose on your linked page.

I can dig it up for you if interested.

Not what you're asking for, but somewhere I have a pdf on naringenin and apigenin, where they list the amounts in various foodstuffs.
IIRC, dried parsley was highest in apigenin at around 45mg/g, so a gram of dried parsley is pretty close to Hubermans 50mg dose on your linked page.

I can dig it up for you if interested.
Absolutely yes please, I'd much appreciate that

It's too large to upload here. I'll see if I can find it online again.
This one on bioavailability might interest too.

edit: link Naringenin-and-its-Derivatives

Attachments

• Bioavailability of Apigenin from Parsley.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 1
Him and Dr. Rhonda Patrick would be a power couple lol they are very interesting to listen to, if you check out their IG they post lots of great clips and always link the studies in description. I'm not sure where to grab it but he might have mentioned the same cocktail on one of Joe Rogan's podcast too, I love seeing him on there (y)
Yeppers, big fans of both, Pretty sure they both exploded after being on JRE. As @Trenbolone&Cheese said they make the subject matter easily digestible. It really helps me learn and then I can circle back and dig at the details if I wish. Having some trust or faith in the source is key though.
I'm not anywhere near their level but I aspire to do the same when I share info.

I love getting a good analogy together, I come from a traditional hardworking family and my grandpa was full of them. I'd guess the first one that stuck was something along the lines of "you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig" Mom used to tell stories of me saying that every chance it was even close to being on target when I was a wee lad.

Finished!

LOL just kidding, thank you. Don't spend too much time on it if it proves difficult to find, I can follow the lead, Cheers bro
just had those 2 in the folder, no more from me.
page 78 has the list, save you plodding through.
Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 7.34.10 PM.png

just had those 2 in the folder, no more from me.
page 78 has the list, save you plodding through.
View attachment 44532

This is a great find, maybe even call it a hack. Parsley is pretty cheap in bulk. Not as cheap as apigenin caps but they in turn are not really cheap if I can't get them are they? lol
I'll need to open my mind up as far as supplements go. I typically wouldn't go looking for something within a food source because I'd have assumed low concentration.
I'm already going at this stuff blind and still have no idea what it really is and what the downsides may be, same with that much parsley.
Thanks, good looking out here.

This is a great find, maybe even call it a hack. Parsley is pretty cheap in bulk. Not as cheap as apigenin caps but they in turn are not really cheap if I can't get them are they? lol
I'll need to open my mind up as far as supplements go. I typically wouldn't go looking for something within a food source because I'd have assumed low concentration.
I'm already going at this stuff blind and still have no idea what it really is and what the downsides may be, same with that much parsley.
Thanks, good looking out here.
yes I was surprised at the high concentration. Probably why the number stuck in my head.