Bull's PT-141 Adventure

Dude, you must be very careful with such substances because if you constantly exceed the dosage or even use more than the allowable one time, pathological changes can occur. If you feel that your men's health is not what it used to be for whatever reason, there are other, safer ways to recover. For example, suppose you are frequently stressed. In that case, you may want to try taking testosterone supplements to reduce the chance of side effects. If you need it, you may want to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I had been looking for a way to restore my manhood for several years. Still, it proved unproductive until I changed my diet and eliminated stress from my life.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 Ok kid, whatever you say!!. .lol...FYI I mentioned nothing about manhood, 😎That part works well... its more fun and recreation, and more for partying thats the thing...Don't prescribe anything to anyone unless you know, What I describe are sides of Melontonan 2, PT-141 has less sides..for me that is...even if to take a jab once or twice a month...you still feel the sides, even if its 2,3 years down the line. Have a nice day...and enjoy this site.

Last edited:
Dude, you must be very careful with such substances because if you constantly exceed the dosage or even use more than the allowable one time, pathological changes can occur. If you feel that your men's health is not what it used to be for whatever reason, there are other, safer ways to recover. For example, suppose you are frequently stressed. In that case, you may want to try taking testosterone supplements to reduce the chance of side effects. If you need it, you may want to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I had been looking for a way to restore my manhood for several years. Still, it proved unproductive until I changed my diet and eliminated stress from my life.
Hey @DerrickCole, welcome to CB. As a courtesy to the other members here, why don’t you got back to the intro section first and tell us a little about yourself. Coming in strong like this without a proper introduction first never seems to go over well with the community.
You’re new though, not a big deal.
Here is the link to your spot for the intro.