Bulls prediction for the future

Taureau

Administrator
For years we would see tv in Japan, and other eastern countries and see some people wearing masks.
I know I found it odd and strange behavior.

My prediction is those that saw masks being worn by everyone for the first time are the last people in our world to see crowds of people walking around without masks.
I am betting the use of masks continues and becomes the new normal.
People will wear them when they are sick or when they think they might get infected by others.

For years we would see tv in Japan, and other eastern countries and see some people wearing masks.

My prediction is those that saw masks being worn by everyone for the first time are the last people in our world to see crowds of people walking around without masks.
People will wear them when they are sick or when they think they might get infected by others.
I agree, I don't think mandated masks are here to stay, but casual mask-wearing is.

I believe for sure that in the corporate office space masks and social distancing will be the norm.

I work(ed) in a office tower of 1000 people. We would watch colds and flus spread from cubicle to cubicle like the wave at a sports arena. Many coworkers have since commented that masks and social distancing during cold and flu season will be the new normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya there will be those that will wear them long after they are no-longer mandated. I suspect my mother will be one of them. She is genuinely afraid. I feel bad for the little ones that likely have no memory of non-covid times. Those kids are being raised to be afraid. Its all they know. They will likely never lose the masks. For myself and HCO, the moment they are not mandated we're burning the damn things.

Asian countries have worn mask for years. They do it to protect others because THEY are sick. No sense of masking healthy people
My wife's family is from Hong Kong. .. most actually wear them because they are paranoid. Not saying some don't wear masks because of what you speak of, but the culture is fairly germaphobic.

im defiantly going to keep wearing a bandana around my neck. its difficult for a straight dude to accessorize. i havent been sick in over 2 years. im always getting something from training or playing hard and it was awesome going into a bank with a bandana over my face like i was going to rob it.

Once masks are gone I’m done with them.
I never really got sick before. Well once my grandson was out of daycare, lol.
I started to increase my vit d like 5 years ago, along with garlic and haven't really been sick since.

Mask wearing at the shop sucks, I can’t fucking understand half of what the customers mumbling under the mask are saying. I used to read lips a bit if it was noisy. Now they get pissy because we can’t hear them.

Not my fault old woman who barely speaks loud enough to be heard normally.

More than once I have said, go ahead and pull your mask down so we can hear you, and they do.

Shit Christmas Eve we were drinking out front laughing and joking with masks down and not one customer said a thing. Couple wanted to join us and dropped their masks to talk as well.

Everyone talks big, but once mandates are over, 2 months later masks will be gone. I’d bet money on it. I asked my cousin in Texas if they are all running around wearing masks like they said they would, he was like, nope, a few do, but we think they are weird.

Once masks are gone I’m done with them.
I never really got sick before. Well once my grandson was out of daycare, lol.
I started to increase my vit d like 5 years ago, along with garlic and haven't really been sick since.

Mask wearing at the shop sucks, I can’t fucking understand half of what the customers mumbling under the mask are saying. I used to read lips a bit if it was noisy. Now they get pissy because we can’t hear them.

Not my fault old woman who barely speaks loud enough to be heard normally.

More than once I have said, go ahead and pull your mask down so we can hear you, and they do.

Shit Christmas Eve we were drinking out front laughing and joking with masks down and not one customer said a thing. Couple wanted to join us and dropped their masks to talk as well.

Everyone talks big, but once mandates are over, 2 months later masks will be gone. I’d bet money on it. I asked my cousin in Texas if they are all running around wearing masks like they said they would, he was like, nope, a few do, but we think they are weird.

I am not saying everyone will wear them. but lots will and that will become the new norm for us as a society. when before we hardly ever saw any masks, and when we did it was odd

I think they’re here to stay too boss. Not for everyone, but many.

As ridiculous as it may be or may not be from an IPAC standpoint especially in a public setting…. I think that the vast majority of the public will continue with masks if and when these mandates end.

I know many here may find that hard to believe but we have to acknowledge, like it or not, much of the public still lives in fear of Covid-19….. and once gone, or finally declared endemic….the next one will be just around the corner.

the door is open now. Tough to get the toothpaste back in the tube folks. People seem to love being scared.

I think you’re giving people too much credit.
They don’t have the free will to make these decisions on their own. They’ll do whatever the tv tells them to do. Wear them in crowds. Wear them alone. Wear them when eating. Or fucking. Wear one while driving. It’s not even fear. It’s compliance. Compliance to being told to be fearful. Pathetic!

I agree that they will be the norm.

Fearmongering has worked and they will keep pushing to see how far they can shepherd the people.

I guess I prefer masks over man buns as the new trend lol just kidding, I hate these god dang masks more than anything.

I don't disagree but I will make one comment to ponder - CCTV is becoming a powerful tool for control and make no mistake the control is the driving force. At this moment if you wear a mask and hat 'they' can not use facial rec to identify you. I can't see that being acceptable to the 'powers that be'.

I don't disagree but I will make one comment to ponder - CCTV is becoming a powerful tool for control and make no mistake the control is the driving force. At this moment if you wear a mask and hat 'they' can no use facial rec to identify you. I can't see that being acceptable to the 'powers that be'.
Yeah I forgot about that angle. I was watching a clip on the youth in China wearing masks, hats and using umbrellas to block the cameras so they cant use facial rec. They were also shining lasers at the cameras.

I think they’re here to stay too boss. Not for everyone, but many.

As ridiculous as it may be or may not be from an IPAC standpoint especially in a public setting…. I think that the vast majority of the public will continue with masks if and when these mandates end.

I know many here may find that hard to believe but we have to acknowledge, like it or not, much of the public still lives in fear of Covid-19….. and once gone, or finally declared endemic….the next one will be just around the corner.

the door is open now. Tough to get the toothpaste back in the tube folks. People seem to love being scared.
Canadians are a fearful lot on the whole. As we can tell by our vaccine numbers compared to the US. But any state in the US that has dropped making requirements, the people pretty much stopped wearing the mask.. But thats all I can compare to so, who knows. If they keep recommending it, the people may still keep following.

Canadians are a fearful lot on the whole. As we can tell by our vaccine numbers compared to the US. But any state in the US that has dropped making requirements, the people pretty much stopped wearing the mask.. But thats all I can compare to so, who knows. If they keep recommending it, the people may still keep following.
We have people fist fighting their neighbours to obtain RAT’s for illnesses they aren’t sick from….or even experiencing symptoms for.

that’s some next level stupid…. So to think they will continue to wear a mask? Maybe not so silly.

however…. It will be interesting to see what folks do if they’re not constantly bombarded with fear instilling propaganda….. so you may be right!??!

people are frightened? i got vaccinated to protect the vulnerable and prevent economic disaster. guess people have to stick to their principles despite people dying and collapse of our economy and healthcare. good thing there isnt any existential threats looming over us

I find a lot of chicks got wayyyyy hotter since masks came out...Kind of like a bag over the head deal...Except metric.....

Some still need 3 bags though. One for her, one for you, and one for the door in case someone walks in for their own protection to stop the view.......lolol...

We have people fist fighting their neighbours to obtain RAT’s for illnesses they aren’t sick from….or even experiencing symptoms for.

that’s some next level stupid…. So to think they will continue to wear a mask? Maybe not so silly.

however…. It will be interesting to see what folks do if they’re not constantly bombarded with fear instilling propaganda….. so you may be right!??!
What is RAT’s