Bulking Tips

A few years back I had a period of time where I was lactose sensitive ; where a simple glass of milk with dinner would turn into the stinkiest fart attack that would last all night: and yes , bloating and pain. After some time I tried milk again and was fine 🤷🏼‍♂️ The human body is a weird thing

No but I can drink goats milk. It is just hard to find or good tasting is hard to find. I grew up on goats milk and it was delicious. Based on the amount of pain and bloating I was having I just said F it and quit all dairy. I can have a little cheese for some reason in a sandwich or pizza.
thanks for the tip all the same!

Right, I'm pretty sure goat milk is indeed "A2"

No but I can drink goats milk. It is just hard to find or good tasting is hard to find. I grew up on goats milk and it was delicious. Based on the amount of pain and bloating I was having I just said F it and quit all dairy. I can have a little cheese for some reason in a sandwich or pizza.
thanks for the tip all the same!
I can eat all the cheese, ice cream, cream I want. It’s just the milk itself.
That’s why I think it’s in how they process it now. Maybe the add something?

I can eat all the cheese, ice cream, cream I want. It’s just the milk itself.
That’s why I think it’s in how they process it now. Maybe the add something?
I think those products are just further refined from milk, which is why they are more tolerable for you I think???

I think those products are just further refined from milk, which is why they are more tolerable for you I think???
Maybe they dont add the “other” ingredient? I’m thinking it’s something to make the milk last longer, because I’ve noticed milk has a better shelf life, and not just the pure filtered stuff.

Maybe they dont add the “other” ingredient? I’m thinking it’s something to make the milk last longer, because I’ve noticed milk has a better shelf life, and not just the pure filtered stuff.
Maybe you're right. Man if you even just punch in whole milk into a micronutrient calculator, it's crazy how packed it is with micro's / electrolytes. The beauty of it is, if you're cutting, you just swap to 1% or 0%, and still reap a lot of the goods, with half the calories. Then back to whole milk for bulking. And it's so economical for the macro's / calories you're getting.

Maybe you're right. Man if you even just punch in whole milk into a micronutrient calculator, it's crazy how packed it is with micro's / electrolytes. The beauty of it is, if you're cutting, you just swap to 1% or 0%, and still reap a lot of the goods, with half the calories. Then back to whole milk for bulking. And it's so economical for the macro's / calories you're getting.
I was an extreme hard gainer when young. I weighed 125 lbs and had to eat 6000 cal a day to grow, after 10 months of eating like that I grew to 160lbs and still had abs, I was likely 10% bodyfat. No way I had the appetite to eat 6000 cal a day in good food, protien shakes with milk and extra eggs added was my saving grace.
Sometimes as a post workout shake I’d take 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites and blend it into a milkshake (icecream and milk). Make a full bender worth.
I just couldn’t get fat. If I stopped eating my body would strip muscle off me pretty quick.

I was an extreme hard gainer when young. I weighed 125 lbs and had to eat 6000 cal a day to grow, after 10 months of eating like that I grew to 160lbs and still had abs, I was likely 10% bodyfat. No way I had the appetite to eat 6000 cal a day in good food, protien shakes with milk and extra eggs added was my saving grace.
Sometimes as a post workout shake I’d take 2 whole eggs, 6 egg whites and blend it into a milkshake (icecream and milk). Make a full bender worth.
I just couldn’t get fat. If I stopped eating my body would strip muscle off me pretty quick.

I was basically the opposite growing up. How tall are you man?

Maybe 5’6 1/2 on a good day 😆🤦🏼‍♂️
I’m 50 now, so I know I’m shrinking, lol. I think I was 5’6”1/2. Lol.
Me and Old Juju put out road to 50 pics up tomorrow.
I did a few before this last week because it was my week of partying. My birthday the 25, wife 26 and anniversary 28. I have officially smoothed over and didn’t train all week. It was a week of cigarettes and beer.
Every morning I wake and my heart pounds like, hey fucker, I know we are having fun, but you ain’t 30 anymore and it’s tough on us pulling a week long bender, lol.

On the plus side, I did pretty much get my whole garage rewired, all extra plugs added, pot lighting, extra hanging lights above my workbench, so it wasn’t a complete waste.

Nothing wrong with living life sorbs ! But I think you fucked your contest prep for next months show for sure 🤣

Just weighted myself this am as all this talk got me thinking. 275 lbs with a couple of upper abs poking through.

I had been barely training with gyms closed. Think I better talk to @Funnyman again and get him to set up diet again. Ugh 🤦‍♂️