Bulking Tips

My tips

1) Use digestive enzymes if your going to be bulking. A high quality one with betiaine HCL/protease

2) Use a high quality pro biotic.

3) Clean bulk.. you'll thank yourself later lol.

4) Be realistic with your gains. focussing on putting on x amount of weight, not seeing the scale go up often or fast enough will just lead to adding body fat. I shot for an excess of 500 cals a day when I bulked. Now a days I'd probably aim for 250-300 excess

5) your training doesn't need to change if you were making gains before. Keep it the same if it was working. If it wasn't working, change it up to compound movement based programs. Bulking doesn't mean add more sets/ exercises.. That will liekly just lead to over training. regardless of what the pro's say, you can't pile the food in thinking you won't over train because the sheer amount of calories your now eating.

6) Actually train to failure. Every workout your goal is to either add a rep or increase the weight compared to the previous work out. So many guys just don't do this anymore

7) Don't forget cardio... I regretted those days of focussing on adding mass to the point my cardio vascualr system turned to shit. This will eventually affect your work outs for the worse!