Bulking cycle.

Test 600, deca 400, and dbol 25-50 is a great bulk cycle. The argument of diminishing gains off cycle is a bit overblown. Personally that cycle forces me to keep my diet as clean as possible to mitigate the blubber effect, but you can certainly keep tissue gains from it.

Everyone responds differently to the various compounds. For me if I want to gain strength, weight and size, all I need is test 500mg a week and eat lots of food and I will gain size and muscle tissue. If I was going to add anything in .. it would be a small amount of tren as it makes me as strong as shit so I can lift heavier to stimulate growth or a bit of drol or dbol. I am an advocate of starting with say 500 of test for a couple of weeks, see how things feel... am I gaining strength size and recovery ... if so I would then add something in say 50 to 100mg dbol or drol and see if this is adding any size or strength to me over the the test I am taking, personally I don't mix much more than 1 thing with test on a cycle cause the next cycle I can mix another compound and compare the difference between what I stacked with test the first time compared to the second time.

I did a 4 week Dbol cycle and used tot ale them before football games and stuff and I love the bol with my whole heart. I also randomly bought a vial of test un did some injects but I wasn’t weight training it was actually pretty dumb the stuff was expired. I guess it was just good practice for when I start my first real cycle ever next week. Sustanon 250 weekly ampoule. Daily Dbol go up to 120mg for 3-4 weeks , I’m also doing a few injects of Test Undeca I’m going for a year hard. Some of my stats——age—29,,,,,,,,,,height 5’9,,,,,,,,,weight;230-245.....high muscle mass compared to fat ratio on in that area I’m considered above healthy , but That stubborn stubborn fat on my belly mid section....let the melting begin I’m ready to sweat

Deca is not a must by any means
EQ and Primo are great too imo

300mgs of Deca you should not need Caber or prami

Also
Keep in mind. When you say a bulk cycle you have to decide what you want. Net tissue gain? Or Be as big as possible as fast as possible

one could argue that moderate primo and test is far superior to the quick short term results of high test and dbol or Anadrol
I never use deca or NPP ... My dick goes as limp as old shit ... and that is not good for the marriage or the ego. So I go the eq, tren, test route when I stack.... Have never tried primo. I have a bottle, might add it in when the eq runs out to see how I respond. Who knows it might add a whole nother level of feeling good. :)

Reactions: 3ml
Give everyone a little update. I've been running the cycle for a solid 7 weeks now 500 test 300 npp 300 eq. Have had good solid gains. I've put on close to10lbs so far. I have had no sides at all so far. Been really happy with how things are going.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I wasn't trying to mean any offense by saying I may lower the doses a bit. I am more a less trying to be cautious. I have never ran eq or npp. I've only done a couple test only cycles, and a test and winstrol cycle. Based on the repsones it got and more research I've done since he suggested it I think it will be a great cycle, and I probably will run it the way its stated. Like I said just want to be somewhat cautious.

I thought you were taking @Zuespas advice just adjusting a bit of dosage ... nothing wrong with that if you want to start on the conservative side and then ramp up that is what I would do. Everyone one here gave you solid advice based on their experience. You then have to chose the route you want to start with. Your body ... your health ... your ride. But if you fuck up ... we will all bitch slap you ... lol ;) :cool:

Give everyone a little update. I've been running the cycle for a solid 7 weeks now 500 test 300 npp 300 eq. Have had good solid gains. I've put on close to10lbs so far. I have had no sides at all so far. Been really happy with how things are going.

Good to see your making solid gains ... remember what I said about bitch slapping lol

I haven't had any dick issues yet thank god, I’m in 4 weeks into npp than switched to Deca last week, no dick issues yet if they do arise I will just bump my test up to 750mg /week.
I found this cool video explaining "deca dick" thought some might be interested.

I haven't had any dick issues yet thank god, I’m in 4 weeks into npp than switched to Deca last week, no dick issues yet if they do arise I will just bump my test up to 750mg /week.

Cool going this way but the other way- deca to npp it may be wise to take caution. Half lifes are about half of each other so moving from 600 deca to 600 NPP will cause a pretty good overload for a couple of weeks at least. Might lead to issues.

I routinely move from a longer ester such as test c/e to p on the taper down before a doc's test as prop clears the system much quicker than c/e and allows me less time at lower dosages while preparing for the blood test. Hate crashes.