BTC dipping super hard and ALT coins following

John Snow

Trusted Member
Everything is at discount right now and it keeps going down. I’ve bought the dip since it started, following the chart and buying more XLM and ETH. Shit is wild !!! It might be going down astronomically right now but it surely will get back to new ATH in due time. Wait for it to go up again,sell, wait for the dip then buy again. Rinse and repeat. End of the bull run ? Bear market coming in ? Alt season ? Well, doesn’t matter as it WILL go back up with time. HodL until then lol
-
They be seeing red, we be seeing opportunities.
-
I don’t know that much about crypto but I’m following the chart and /rcryptocurrency closely while doing as much research as I can at the same time. Been at this all day. So far so good.
the rush of this is absolutely fantastic, I love it.
-
1k as for now. 60% in XLM, 40%in ETH.

I sold everything off and plan to buy back in when it bottoms out
I don’t know if it will keep going down tho, BTC is gaining a bit at this point. ETH is starting to gain again too. XLM is stagnant but as soon as BTC goes up again, everything will follow. Might be your last chance to buy at a good price. ETH is up 200$ since my last purchase. Don’t know if it will dip hard again, but no one knows neither.

I’ve got time to follow the market closely and I’m willing to take some risks and HodL for a long time if something bad happen so I’m happy with what is happening.

I’m also glad I did some research and didn’t invest in doge or safemoon. Some people are loosing so much money. If I had more experience I’m pretty sure there was a way to pump and dump and manage to get some good margin with them tho. But a newb investing in shitcoins is not a good idea.

Super choppy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if BTC dips to 45-46K - that's based on input from people far smarter than me on the market. I've just been scalping 3-5% profits multiple times from BNB, LTC, and SOL over the past few days - they seem to be holding well vs BTC. Big key here is protecting profits with tight stop losses. I don't always win, but I don't hemorrhage like crazy on a bad trade. I also have a HODL bag as well - that's down about 30%, but not too worried as things will reverse - when you zoom out on the BTC charts this is just a typical correction - so far.

Hey guys ; I have a question about this; because I literally just got into this stuff ; I downloaded an app called Mogo and got it because it is linked to your BTC wallet as well as being a prepaid visa so I I ordered the card and I also have downloaded Coinbase , And the Coinbase wallet app , I have been watching the dip, I want to put some money into some stuff ; would litecoin be an investment ? I haven’t followed the market enough the last couple years ; I’m just getting into this stuff but I’d like to place it as basically some savings into types of cryptocurrency. And really could use some guidance; where do I look to get a better grasp on all of this I know bare minimums

Super choppy right now. Wouldn't be surprised if BTC dips to 45-46K - that's based on input from people far smarter than me on the market. I've just been scalping 3-5% profits multiple times from BNB, LTC, and SOL over the past few days - they seem to be holding well vs BTC. Big key here is protecting profits with tight stop losses. I don't always win, but I don't hemorrhage like crazy on a bad trade. I also have a HODL bag as well - that's down about 30%, but not too worried as things will reverse - when you zoom out on the BTC charts this is just a typical correction - so far.
What platform do you use for trading?

What platform do you use for trading?
I like Binance.com (not Binance.us) and Kucoin. Binance is preferred because you can set an OCO order - set a sell limit and a stop loss at the same time so you can sell at say 5% profit but have a stop loss at say 3% in case the trade takes a dive and you protect you funds - especially useful when you can't monitor your trade like when you go to sleep. Kucoin doesn't have that, but Kucoin has some of the smaller cap coins like ENQ, VRA, TEL, NWC, BEPRO, and other coins that can move quite a bit. I use TradingView for all my charts.

Hey guys ; I have a question about this; because I literally just got into this stuff ; I downloaded an app called Mogo and got it because it is linked to your BTC wallet as well as being a prepaid visa so I I ordered the card and I also have downloaded Coinbase , And the Coinbase wallet app , I have been watching the dip, I want to put some money into some stuff ; would litecoin be an investment ? I haven’t followed the market enough the last couple years ; I’m just getting into this stuff but I’d like to place it as basically some savings into types of cryptocurrency. And really could use some guidance; where do I look to get a better grasp on all of this I know bare minimums
IMHO some legit resources to learn:

Youtube - DataDash, JRNY Crypto, Digital Asset News, Benjamin Cowen, CryptoRUs, Coin Bureau, Karoush AK - these are a mix of crypto news and market analysis - DO NOT watch BitBoy, Ivan On Tech, or anyone that has uses a thumbnail with a headshot of someone's "I'm cumming face" - you'll see that in almost all their videos. These guys just shill coins they have big bags of, get them to pump, then dump it on their viewers.

Twitter - each of the above mentioned channels have twitter accounts too. Other's I like - Rekt Capital, Alt Coin Daily, 360Trader, Lisa Edwards, WarOnRugs (great for warnings on scam coins), @APompliano, @RhythmicAnalyst

So you’re day trading with the current market ?I’m starting to get used to Binance. The goal is to HodL for some time.. I’ve bought eth at 2999 and as low as 2650 CAD. XLM at 0.61 and 0.54 CAD and I’ve set a sell limit at 3200us for eth and 0.70$ For XLM. I think it’s a bit high as I would want to get into day trading too and it would take a long time to reach these new ATH. What would your approach would be ?

I like Binance.com (not Binance.us) and Kucoin. Binance is preferred because you can set an OCO order - set a sell limit and a stop loss at the same time so you can sell at say 5% profit but have a stop loss at say 3% in case the trade takes a dive and you protect you funds - especially useful when you can't monitor your trade like when you go to sleep. Kucoin doesn't have that, but Kucoin has some of the smaller cap coins like ENQ, VRA, TEL, NWC, BEPRO, and other coins that can move quite a bit. I use TradingView for all my charts.

Dont trust stop losses completely.
That can get you Rekt. Stop loss doesnt guarantee it will sell at that price.

I will never leave a big position unattended

Dont trust stop losses completely.
That can get you Rekt. Stop loss doesnt guarantee it will sell at that price.

I will never leave a big position unattended
absolutely agree. I've heard many people not having their SL triggered in flash crashes.

Reactions: 3ml
absolutely agree. I've heard many people not having their SL triggered in flash crashes.
Since the price of the stable coins will most likely always get back up, what is the benefit of putting a stop loss on them ?

So you’re day trading with the current market ?I’m starting to get used to Binance. The goal is to HodL for some time.. I’ve bought eth at 2999 and as low as 2650 CAD. XLM at 0.61 and 0.54 CAD and I’ve set a sell limit at 3200us for eth and 0.70$ For XLM. I think it’s a bit high as I would want to get into day trading too and it would take a long time to reach these new ATH. What would your approach would be ?
I have a HODL ($ETH, $ADA, $ONE, $MATIC, $OMI, $VRA, $LTC) bag that I won't touch until they hit my numbers for profit taking - some of the longer holds I'm staking for some passive income.

As for scalping during the past couple of weeks - I'll usually hit my 3-5% in a day or two - longest was BNB which took 3 days (back in March I could get 2 or 3 3% wins in a day. $SOL and $CAKE were really strong the past couple of days and I was able to take multiple 3% wins despite the big BTC dip. I'm up 42% right now over the past 3 weeks (I had a 3% SL and 5% SL trigger, so it's not like I always win). Nothing crazy but hey it's extra $$ that paid for a kitchen reno LOL.

Charts and TA from @rektcapital, @360_trader, @LisaNEdwards, and @CryptoMichNL gave some good direction on which coins to play.

Since the price of the stable coins will most likely always get back up, what is the benefit of putting a stop loss on them ?
I don't put SL on coins I'm HODL. Just for scalping/swing trading. I should make it very clear though - I don't trade with money that I can't afford to lose and I take out my initial investment rather quickly.

I have a HODL ($ETH, $ADA, $ONE, $MATIC, $OMI, $VRA, $LTC) bag that I won't touch until they hit my numbers for profit taking - some of the longer holds I'm staking for some passive income.

As for scalping during the past couple of weeks - I'll usually hit my 3-5% in a day or two - longest was BNB which took 3 days (back in March I could get 2 or 3 3% wins in a day. $SOL and $CAKE were really strong the past couple of days and I was able to take multiple 3% wins despite the big BTC dip. I'm up 42% right now over the past 3 weeks (I had a 3% SL and 5% SL trigger, so it's not like I always win). Nothing crazy but hey it's extra $$ that paid for a kitchen reno LOL.

Charts and TA from @rektcapital, @360_trader, @LisaNEdwards, and @CryptoMichNL gave some good direction on which coins to play.
Man that’s great. Congrats and thank you for the info

I just held everything. It's just a bunch of whales selling on some fud to shakeout a bunch of newbies. They have and will buy back in and gain btc. It's going to go Parabolic after this sell-off is over. Next impulse wave from Alts is gonna generate life changing money. Be prepared to take profits this summer on your alt coin positions.

Also.. now is a very good time to pick up some uni. With the new etheruem update uni is going to get all kinds of new features including limit orders. Also their profit per transaction is going to be going up 6 or 7 times with the update. It's gonna moon into the summer.

This morning was a nice bump with the short squeeze on BTC - a few of the alts had a nice little run - grabbed 10% on XRP. $UNI is a great choice right now.