Bruising from hgh?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
I'm getting some pretty good bruising from my hgh injections and I've never had this happen before. Could this be from using bac water? I've always used sterile water for my hgh and peps, this is my first time using back water. Red spots I'm use to, but not toonie sized bruises. Thanks.

I haven't had the bruising you speak of but I have had bad pain/real bad stinging from one labs bac water, never experienced anything like it. I always use bac water too, never sterile.

Where'd you get the bac water?

I haven't had the bruising you speak of but I have had bad pain/real bad stinging from one labs bac water, never experienced anything like it. I always use bac water too, never sterile.

Where'd you get the bac water?

Got it from a trusted member. I got no pain and the hgh is working just fine so no complaints here lol.

Are these the infamous welts post injection? Burning when injecting?

I remember reading a ton about how this meant it was 192aa hgh but it was alwaya bro science on forums

I actually had one batch of hgh I got, it only stung when I mixed it with bac water and not with sterile water, which was odd.
It still tested the same on blood work and worked

Other batches I got never had this issue with bac water

Reactions: Cog
i havent heard of 192aa hgh being on the market in probably 2 decades. that shit was dropped altogether fairly quickly. i used it my first batch. reactions werent that bad. if these reactions are consistent id say something is contaminated or spoiled. ive had individual vials go bad and got the same reaction.

Why bother asking about the bac water in your post if you're so sure there's nothing wrong with it?

Cause I know my bac water good and know my hgh is good an I have ZERO pain from injections thus I figure It's as the majority have said. I was just wondering if this was common with bac water injections.

Cause I know my bac water good and know my hgh is good an I have ZERO pain from injections thus I figure It's as the majority have said. I was just wondering if this was common with bac water injections.
Ok, no its not common with bac water.

As I said I had problems with bac water from one of the labs off here.

Let us know if it keeps happening.

Ok, no its not common with bac water.

As I said I had problems with bac water from one of the labs off here.

Let us know if it keeps happening.

Dont most labs just carry the Hospira Bac water. I just get mine from the pharmacy. I personally never had any issues with it.