Jkidd

Trusted Member
Breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow afternoon. It sucks, really loved this girl and she was wild in the bed. She really could have been the one, but she’s not ready for a relationship even though she tries so hard to make it seem that way. But she has demons that need to be fought on her own, I’m not running away from her issues I have plenty of my own that I need to deal with and need help dealing with. But I am in a good place and am mature when it comes to handling them on my own, however she is not and it’s very draining. Hopefully we will find each other in the future at a better time. So boys you know what I have to do. Hit the gym like a lunatic and run up that paper. I’m designing my cycle rn and plan on picking up from Dracorex labs. It will be a long cycle and I am a bit concerned about only buying from one rep. I have not tried there stuff yet (I have a bottle of their test prop and winny on the way to test their stuff) so I am concerned about buying a fuck ton of gear from one lab because if it’s all bunk or underdosed to shit I’m out of what would have been a great cycle and a lot of money. Are there labs that people are using right now or very recently that anyone would recommend to me so I can either go with them or split my order between the two in such a way that allows me to have options for the first half of my cycle, So that if one lab is bunk so I can recuperate quicker by buying the rest from the “good lab”? Not asking for a rep contact just a lab recommendation. Please feel free to PM me to avoid putting a lab on blast or “promoting” a lab in the post if that’s how you feel about them lol. Thanks guys

If you search for lab reviews on this site you can find some recomendations
I have been doing that and have come across a few that seem promising such as Pareto. I was hoping for some people that are currently using a lab mainly so I don’t get reviews or experiences from years ago. Just so the review is current with the labs current gear

Just take a look at the review threads....

Pareto, Genetec, Syn etc etc. So many great labs out there now. Dracorex also get great reviews.
I know this should be my last concern but which of these labs is cheapest (including Dracorex)?

I have been doing that and have come across a few that seem promising such as Pareto. I was hoping for some people that are currently using a lab mainly so I don’t get reviews or experiences from years ago. Just so the review is current with the labs current gear
I've used Pareto and Genetec for a few years.

They are excellent.

I have been using syn for the last year and my bw shows it’s legit, Pareto and inno are good choices as well.

good luck with your break up I was in a similar position years and ago and it did not go well.

to be honest I miss crazy girl sex lol

Even throughout the years of using, you will have a different view of the first few cycles done and the products used due to the level of desensitization your receptors are at. For example: the first red bull I tasted was never matched by any production facility throughout the world. Even though in reality it was the same product everywhere I went.

If you’re worried about getting bunk and not having funds to save your butt, then wait until you have more money aside brother. This is because a lot can go differently when you’re deep in to the cycle. More expenses, extensions, add ons, and the list goes on like a phone plan. All this is money. One member recently mentioned being on for 28 months and recovering. This shit you’re indulging in is either gonna be a life style or something you try once, not get it right, blame the gear, or other shit like genetics. This is usually the case with the general population and some dirtbags might sell bunk just to take advantage. So choose wisely and have enough money to fix arising issues.

The forum has amazing reviews. Detailed and up to date.

When these guys produce gear, they produce bulk and would not risk getting batches screwed up. Plus, it’s people with experience doing this so underdosing by mistake would never happen unless they’re drunk.

Good luck brother.

I've used Pareto and Genetec for a few years.

They are excellent.
Thank you for sharing, any preference between the two? Does one offer a larger variety of products? Clearly your experience with these labs is overwhelmingly positive but were there ever any bad experiences with them that made you question them? Not trying to look for reasons to oust any labs here, but there’s 3 sides to everything and I just want the biggest picture I can get. Not sure where this line of questioning falls in the rules so please excuse any infractions. Nothing wrong with sharing constructive criticism tho

Breaking up with my girlfriend tomorrow afternoon. It sucks, really loved this girl and she was wild in the bed. She really could have been the one, but she’s not ready for a relationship even though she tries so hard to make it seem that way. But she has demons that need to be fought on her own, I’m not running away from her issues I have plenty of my own that I need to deal with and need help dealing with. But I am in a good place and am mature when it comes to handling them on my own, however she is not and it’s very draining. Hopefully we will find each other in the future at a better time. So boys you know what I have to do. Hit the gym like a lunatic and run up that paper. I’m designing my cycle rn and plan on picking up from Dracorex labs. It will be a long cycle and I am a bit concerned about only buying from one rep. I have not tried there stuff yet (I have a bottle of their test prop and winny on the way to test their stuff) so I am concerned about buying a fuck ton of gear from one lab because if it’s all bunk or underdosed to shit I’m out of what would have been a great cycle and a lot of money. Are there labs that people are using right now or very recently that anyone would recommend to me so I can either go with them or split my order between the two in such a way that allows me to have options for the first half of my cycle, So that if one lab is bunk so I can recuperate quicker by buying the rest from the “good lab”? Not asking for a rep contact just a lab recommendation. Please feel free to PM me to avoid putting a lab on blast or “promoting” a lab in the post if that’s how you feel about them lol. Thanks guys
You will be just fine with Dracorex. The guy behind it actually gives a shit and if you have issues at least he will back up his product and fix the issue.

As an FYI, when other labs have dropped the ball and fucked customers for a buck, the owner of Dracorex has gone above and beyond to help these people out, by replacing the gear they lost and so on.
Now if you want to try others in the future to see if you were treated fairly, Pareto and Genetec are also great labs. But I don’t know if you’d find any difference.
Btw, I’m a sceptical as fuck now that I’m more experienced, so I’d never recommend something if I thought you were going to get screwed. You won’t.

Run your cycle, eat like a pig, train like an animal and you’ll get the results.

Even throughout the years of using, you will have a different view of the first few cycles done and the products used due to the level of desensitization your receptors are at. For example: the first red bull I tasted was never matched by any production facility throughout the world. Even though in reality it was the same product everywhere I went.

If you’re worried about getting bunk and not having funds to save your butt, then wait until you have more money aside brother. This is because a lot can go differently when you’re deep in to the cycle. More expenses, extensions, add ons, and the list goes on like a phone plan. All this is money. One member recently mentioned being on for 28 months and recovering. This shit you’re indulging in is either gonna be a life style or something you try once, not get it right, blame the gear, or other shit like genetics. This is usually the case with the general population and some dirtbags might sell bunk just to take advantage. So choose wisely and have enough money to fix arising issues.

When these guys produce gear, they produce bulk and would not risk getting batches screwed up. Plus, it’s people with experience doing this so underdosing by mistake would never happen unless they’re drunk.

Good luck brother.

Good luck brother.
Thank you for the reply, I agree with just about everything you said (except for underdosing, I meant it would be intentional, to increase profits rather than by accident). About 33% of my cycle list are products for pct and more, 17% products for unexpected variables such as:

High/low estrogen and progesterone
Low libido
Low free testosterone levels or not optimal
Sleep issues and sleep promoting products and trained behaviours (CBT)
High/low blood pressure
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated/Decreased LDL/HDL
High cholesterol
Testicular atrophy
Gyno

I have some other things I watch for and add to my daily life such as proper supplementation and daily cardio.
I have a few cycles under my belt, ik I’m still a newb to this but I made a lot of mistakes in everything I do pretty quickly but I learn quickly as well so I’m not completely hopeless

Thanks for sharing. What does a cruise look like for you? #Mg per week? Which injectables? Any orals?

I know this should be my last concern but which of these labs is cheapest (including Dracorex)?
They all offer different products at different prices. Syn being the highest priced along side inno. Pareto and the rest are in a similar price range. I'd price is a large concern. I'd skip the gear because you probably won't be able to afford the food required to make the gear use worth while

I only say that because a properly set up cycle with everything included a long with preventative measures is not cheap. Definitely not taking a dig at ya dude. Sorry about the gf. I had a bad break up this year as well. The gym definitely helped keep me sane

Last edited:

PS- Oh yeah you'll be just fine with Dracorex, solid product is as good as any other and customer service is exceptional. No issues with any labs mentioned in this thread actually.

Last edited:
They all offer different products at different prices. Syn being the highest priced along side inno. Pareto and the rest are in a similar price range. I'd price is a large concern. I'd skip the gear because you probably won't be able to afford the food required to make the gear use worth while
I have money because I save money whenever I can. I do not skimp out on gear quality or my cycle in general. Same with food... and blow and hookers. Dw about my finances dude I’m just asking for the sake of collecting as much info as I can and trying to be an active member. Idk Only Like my 3rd day out here. But thanks for sharing that info. I’ve also heard from some people that Syn may be losing its quality that it once had