Bpc 157 for organ protection? Specifically the liver.

Goldenrod

Staff member

I has mild fatty liver and my GGT blood test has been raised for years - 2-5 years as I’m terrible with time but can check my blood tests. It is elevated every time - no exceptions. Mono attacked my liver for months and created fatty infiltrates.
GGT is an indication your liver is under stress at that moment - I don’t drink (rarely) and don’t take any liver toxic medications. All tests over the past years were done while I was 100% gear free.
I was dealing with injuries and with different degrees of success, have been taking BPC fairly regularly for a long time. I took it for injuries - not for organ protection.

I started TRT, added in Primo, and GH (few short runs with Deca and Boldenone) - all staggered and as such wanted liver tests to ensure no issues. None of these are very liver toxic but still any compound put in the body must be filtered out and to some degree adds some liver stress.

Much to my surprise my liver is healthier than ever - no enzymes elevated and GGT is back in the normal middle range. The longer I took BPC, my GGT and other enzymes lowered. My last ultrasound showed no fatty liver.

I have no proof it was the BPC but was using liver protecting supplements pre gear and my GGT was raised and my ultrasound showed mild/moderate fatty liver. The one consistent peptide I have been using is BPC157 while on low dose PED's. Not everyday but a lot over 2 years. I stopped using it for a few months when I had no injuries or pain and my last liver enzyme blood test showed my GGT slightly raised but all other markers were fine.

Just more food for thought and a possible product to consider / test if you have or want to prevent any liver issues.

Hey brother.

Have you looked into MIC.
Methylinine, inositol and Choline all together?
I just bought all the ingredients last week for liver detox and protection.
Good info on Bpc 157 I had not heard of it for Liver aid.

👍🏼
Yes, the old school BB's use to use inositol and choline together or the three you mention for liver protection. I tried it with little success. I use PC.
I posted a study on the benefits of Phosphatidyl choline over choline but if the other works for you, that is all that matters.

You betcha, i am ol school cool.,...I heard about it awhile ago, i will give it a whirl and see. I have no issues currently, i am just a fan of preventive measures, and detoxing in several forms.
The anabolic doc states it is very effective, he has some decent insights.

As i looked at my bottles, I have the PC version of choline also.

Thanks for response

I has mild fatty liver and my GGT blood test has been raised for years - 2-5 years as I’m terrible with time but can check my blood tests. It is elevated every time - no exceptions. Mono attacked my liver for months and created fatty infiltrates.
GGT is an indication your liver is under stress at that moment - I don’t drink (rarely) and don’t take any liver toxic medications. All tests over the past years were done while I was 100% gear free.
I was dealing with injuries and with different degrees of success, have been taking BPC fairly regularly for a long time. I took it for injuries - not for organ protection.

I started TRT, added in Primo, and GH (few short runs with Deca and Boldenone) - all staggered and as such wanted liver tests to ensure no issues. None of these are very liver toxic but still any compound put in the body must be filtered out and to some degree adds some liver stress.

Much to my surprise my liver is healthier than ever - no enzymes elevated and GGT is back in the normal middle range. The longer I took BPC, my GGT and other enzymes lowered. My last ultrasound showed no fatty liver.

I have no proof it was the BPC but was using liver protecting supplements pre gear and my GGT was raised and my ultrasound showed mild/moderate fatty liver. The one consistent peptide I have been using is BPC157 while on low dose PED's. Not everyday but a lot over 2 years. I stopped using it for a few months when I had no injuries or pain and my last liver enzyme blood test showed my GGT slightly raised but all other markers were fine.

Just more food for thought and a possible product to consider / test if you have or want to prevent any liver issues.
I just acquired some bpc and some tb500 ; I can’t wait to see what all the fuss is ; now I just need an injury 🤣

Nasty route of delivery- "given (i) intraperitoneally or (ii) intragastrically".