BPC-157 for nagging injuries

Robnes

Trusted Member
Greetings,

After a couple decades of lifting I have a few nagging overuse injuries that have been preventing me from training. I’ve been doing a bit of research and came across the literature on BPC-157. Since it appears to help with tendon healing and joint inflammation, I figure it’s worth a shot.

I plan on running 250mcg twice a day for a month. Right now I’m 230lb so I think that is the correct dose. Any thoughts or feedback is appreciated.

thanks

If you have any interest reading it, I used and still use BPC and a few other compounds to heal some chronic issues.
If you search the log section, you will find it. It is an excellent peptide for strained/pulled tendons and ligaments. I never found it worked as well for muscular issues.

If you have any interest reading it, I used and still use BPC and a few other compounds to heal some chronic issues.
If you search the log section, you will find it. It is an excellent peptide for strained/pulled tendons and ligaments. I never found it worked as well for muscular issues.
Cool thanks. I would be happy to read it. Do you remember the thread title?