Bpc 157 and tendon healing

good read and the stuff works on some tendon / ligament injuries. Others I found it useless. I've hurt a lot and used it for bicep, tricep, achilles tendons, knee, chest, and traps.

Ive used it for golfers elbow, but it was the tb500 and bpc157 mix. It definitely helped, but I spent alot of money on it. Still took me a year healing. IMO it works for injurys where you caused instant trauma to the site, but does not work wonders for problems that are built up over time..

Ive used it for golfers elbow, but it was the tb500 and bpc157 mix. It definitely helped, but I spent alot of money on it. Still took me a year healing. IMO it works for injurys where you caused instant trauma to the site, but does not work wonders for problems that are built up over time..
may be the case but I had some chronic injuries I was able to heal with BPC - achilles tendon issues over a year and I am not 100%. I have a log of nagging injuries. Some were acute and some chronic - long term. Sorry, i never used it in my shoulder but see no reason why it shouldn't help. you will know in a month or two. Just my opinion but people use too little like 250-500 a day - I was up to 1000 and had better results. No sides, if anything it was helping my liver based on blood tests.
GH may be a better bet but it is a long term run - running GH for anything less than 3-6 months is a waste IMO. I would be pushing for the latter if I could afford it and if you can afford it get scrip GH.

may be the case but I had some chronic injuries I was able to heal with BPC - achilles tendon issues over a year and I am not 100%. I have a log of nagging injuries. Some were acute and some chronic - long term. Sorry, i never used it in my shoulder but see no reason why it shouldn't help. you will know in a month or two. Just my opinion but people use too little like 250-500 a day - I was up to 1000 and had better results. No sides, if anything it was helping my liver based on blood tests.
GH may be a better bet but it is a long term run - running GH for anything less than 3-6 months is a waste IMO. I would be pushing for the latter if I could afford it and if you can afford it get scrip GH.
You know I had tennis elbow for like 3 years. Varying degrees of pain. I started to use even weak gh for my colon (what I have now deduced to be like 1 iu a day) and by coincidence after a month my tennis elbow went away. Gh effects are pretty fast depending. I know when it comes to the colon, 12 hours makes a huge difference.

Mind you I was rehabbing my elbow at the time, plus had changed my diet to higher fats to increase calories and reduce food volume.

I agree, i was up to 500 twice a day. Didn't see much difference below 500. Its definitely not a short term fix. I felt relief after 4 months