Bottles that need no crimper?

Devson

Trusted Member
I would like to stay away from buying crimpers as they cost a ton and they raise flags. Surely there must be an easy to sterilize bottle that can be bought and used for personal use. I was thinking a dropper bottle but everytime the dropper lid is taken out and placed down it could be contaminated. Something like a basic bottle with a plastic hinged lid that has a hole underneath the lid for product to come out would work great because the syringe would fit in, you could buy blunt syringes locally and so on... Does anyone use something like this?

I would like to stay away from buying crimpers as they cost a ton and they raise flags. Surely there must be an easy to sterilize bottle that can be bought and used for personal use. I was thinking a dropper bottle but everytime the dropper lid is taken out and placed down it could be contaminated. Something like a basic bottle with a plastic hinged lid that has a hole underneath the lid for product to come out would work great because the syringe would fit in, you could buy blunt syringes locally and so on... Does anyone use something like this?

buy a crimper. and do not worry no one cares and no one is going to come knocking on your door :)
you can get a decent one on amazon

i just buy presealed and presterilized vials. sometimes i reuse them. dont think you need to do otherwise if you are just making for yourself. saves the whole sealing and sterilization stages.