Borderline low T? You're welcome

El Ronero

Trusted Member
In Canada you're suppose to register <12 Nmol/L to qualify for TRT.

It's well known that drinking and staying up all night will bring this number down, but what's not commonly known is the impact of sugar.

-------------------------------------------
The study, published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology, shows that 75g of sugar intake causes a 25 per cent drop in testosterone levels for up to two hours after consumption. In order to investigate the physiological impact of glucose on testosterone levels, researchers randomized 74 men from 19 to 74 years of age

albeit some of the studies were hard to reproduce, look up licorice and low T studies. There are a few small ones with drastic reductions in testosterone numbers with real supplemental licorice. It is a great supplement for your liver (bad for BP in high doses) but can lower your test numbers. I am sure I posted the study here - not that I think its wise to game the system but if your close to the line and need a push lower, it might work and is considered safe but watch your BP if you have BP issues.

albeit some of the studies were hard to reproduce, look up licorice and low T studies. There are a few small ones with drastic reductions in testosterone numbers with real supplemental licorice. It is a great supplement for your liver (bad for BP in high doses) but can lower your test numbers. I am sure I posted the study here - not that I think its wise to game the system but if your close to the line and need a push lower, it might work and is considered safe but watch your BP if you have BP issues.
Soooo my takeaway from this thread is to stay up all night drinking Zambooka and Cokes? I'm not sure I'm ready for that

In Canada you're suppose to register <12 Nmol/L to qualify for TRT.

It's well known that drinking and staying up all night will bring this number down, but what's not commonly known is the impact of sugar.

-------------------------------------------
The study, published in the journal Clinical Endocrinology, shows that 75g of sugar intake causes a 25 per cent drop in testosterone levels for up to two hours after consumption. In order to investigate the physiological impact of glucose on testosterone levels, researchers randomized 74 men from 19 to 74 years of age

Hey, I appreciate the post and info but -
"In Canada you're suppose to register <12 Nmol/L to qualify for TRT" ?

According to who? IOW what are you basing this statement on? I am not aware of any "rules" like that.

Lmao, mine tested at 2.7 just a whooping .3 above women's upper number which is 2.4 nmol/l.

2 Months after I stop injections cold turkey due to high hematocrit and hemoglobin.