Bodytech pharma lab review.

Lol, I always enjoy the smaller batch size is better argument.
You know Farm Boy uses that bs marketing ploy with their fresh sausage, “small batch size made in-house”. Andyhow you can just as easily fuck up a small batch as a large.
Actually your room for error is lower on a larger batch. Let’s say 100 vials you need 533 gms of test powder.
Guy weighs fast gets 503 gm, well that’s almost 10%. Now 1000 vials, needs 5330 grams of powder, guy weighs fast and misses same 30 gm, well now we are under 1%.

Anyhow for the Original Posters question. At one time BT was good, then it went down hill, then shit happened and our beloved board was destroyed because of the owner of BT. Then that owner tried to bribe people to say his product was good, he sends in samples he hand pics and get long term members to vouch for it. I refused he got angry.
That there told me enough about him. Shit I was offered free gear, gh to be a mod on his board. No thanks.
I won’t tell a stranger the whole story, but if you knew it, you wouldn’t buy the gear either.

Anyhow, I have no idea if the gear is any good now. But personally I wouldn’t buy it. But I highly doubt you’ll get an infection. Pretty much no lab does that no matter how Mickey Mouse they are. But underdosed, sure, guy buys 10 vials, gets one that’s 50%. You would never know. Do that a thousand times and now it adds up to some serious coin. And that’s the game this guy liked to play I’d bet.

Just an agitator.
Probably only started this thread because like she admitted, fell for @3ml 's sarcasm and thought he was involved with BodyTech.
@Lightweight is not a serious person. Asking silly questions and now wants us to believe she is a professional brewer or some shit.
Two days in and will never be taken seriously again. Good start.

I’m fairly new to this and learning a lot here but I have a question. Why would you sell a product that was inferior if your goal is to make money and keep a customer base ? That doesn’t make sense. That would be like Cadillac selling a car that had Kia internals . Customer would buy it once and never again. In my brain it’s not good business sense. Just plain stupid . SaltyDawg