Blood test results. I am currently suffering from ED. Can any of these be the factor?

I was 547 before starting, and honestly was't feeling good bro.
Then I would say your issues are probably totally unrelated to your test level!
Beat me too it AB. Hades you have come to the conclusion that you lost control of this situation, don't make it worse because you are stubborn.

Nobody want to lose mass or have a floppy dick. I think I already said in one of your threads that if your diet and training are right on point you shouldn't lose much mass.

IMO you need to re-examine your priorities and make some hard decisions on how to proceed. I'd suggest you play the long game here which likely means some suffering in the short term. It's been said a few times already but ffs swallow your pride for a short time now or you're gonna be paying the price for a long time.

If I knew you in real life I would grab you by the shoulders and shake the shit out of you while strongly suggesting basically what ABMonkey said (with a small tweak) - Stop Everything right fucking now! Then either PCT or in two weeks get back on the Test (only Test) at 50mg every 3.5 days or (30 EOD) and get bloods after another 4 weeks to see where you are at. Then make a new plan from there.

Get bloods done at a consistent time from here on. Consistent timing compared to your last inject that is, right before your next injection when you are at the trough is my preference. This timing is critical so you have an apples to apples comparison.

TLDR? Do you want to be fucked up for a few months or possibly years and years? Suck it up and go hard at it bud.

Beat me too it AB. Hades you have come to the conclusion that you lost control of this situation, don't make it worse because you are stubborn.

Nobody want to lose mass or have a floppy dick. I think I already said in one of your threads that if your diet and training are right on point you shouldn't lose much mass.

IMO you need to re-examine your priorities and make some hard decisions on how to proceed. I'd suggest you play the long game here which likely means some suffering in the short term. It's been said a few times already but ffs swallow your pride for a short time now or you're gonna be paying the price for a long time.

If I knew you in real life I would grab you by the shoulders and shake the shit out of you while strongly suggesting basically what ABMonkey said (with a small tweak) - Stop Everything right fucking now! Then either PCT or in two weeks get back on the Test (only Test) at 50mg every 3.5 days or (30 EOD) and get bloods after another 4 weeks to see where you are at. Then make a new plan from there.

Get bloods done at a consistent time from here on. Consistent timing compared to your last inject that is, right before your next injection when you are at the trough is my preference. This timing is critical so you have an apples to apples comparison.

TLDR? Do you want to be fucked up for a few months or possibly years and years? Suck it up and go hard at it bud.
Why take two weeks off before going back on a TRT dose?

Btw I'm sorry if I come off as stubborn, I geniounly appreciate all the advice you guys give me.

Winner winner chicken dinner 🏆

Why take two weeks off before going back on a TRT dose?

Btw I'm sorry if I come off as stubborn, I geniounly appreciate all the advice you guys give me.
Roughly two weeks, This would drop you T plasma level as quickly as possible down to what your new TRT levels should be. Fastest possible with a smooth transition.

If you would like to post or PM me a VERY detailed week by week accounting of what you have taken for the last 6 weeks I would be happy to run the numbers for you to get as accurate a time needed as possible.

No need to apologize, you seem like a sensible enough guy. You are not being stubborn or ignorant to the members attempts to help you, you are politely questioning appropriate things. That attitude will usually get you some help around here. What I meant by stubborn may have been better put as stuck in your ways. Having some more eyeballs on a situation can be quite helpful for that sometimes.

PS - By " VERY detailed" I mean dates and quantities of each injection as well as time frame from last injection you had to the time blood was drawn for testing

Roughly two weeks, This would drop you T plasma level as quickly as possible down to what your new TRT levels should be. Fastest possible with a smooth transition.

If you would like to post or PM me a VERY detailed week by week accounting of what you have taken for the last 6 weeks I would be happy to run the numbers for you to get as accurate a time needed as possible.

No need to apologize, you seem like a sensible enough guy. You are not being stubborn or ignorant to the members attempts to help you, you are politely questioning appropriate things. That attitude will usually get you some help around here. What I meant by stubborn may have been better put as stuck in your ways. Having some more eyeballs on a situation can be quite helpful for that sometimes.

PS - By " VERY detailed" I mean dates and quantities of each injection as well as time frame from last injection you had to the time blood was drawn for testing
@Hades_101 you should definitely take G1 up on this offer.

Agree 100% with these guys. Take 2 weeks to clear out. run a bit of HCG (200iu 2-3x/w for 2-3 weeks) to get your balls working. start 100-150mg/w test and run that for about 2 months so your body can get used to a normal androgen level again... then try to taper off slowly to get your natural test working.

If you've been using high doses of proviron for a prolonged period of time the body starts to produce more SHBG which makes the problem come back. In my opinion Proviron should only be used for 2 weeks at a time and like I state in my "RESET" post I only like to run it when I am dropping my androgen levels not when I am still blasting because like you are finding out this is a short term fix that makes the problem worse.

You need to get your body used to "normal" levels of test again and get everything back in the normal range. this is why people blast and cruise cause the blast only works for so long before the body starts to compensate.

Agree 100% with these guys. Take 2 weeks to clear out. run a bit of HCG (200iu 2-3x/w for 2-3 weeks) to get your balls working. start 100-150mg/w test and run that for about 2 months so your body can get used to a normal androgen level again... then try to taper off slowly to get your natural test working.

If you've been using high doses of proviron for a prolonged period of time the body starts to produce more SHBG which makes the problem come back. In my opinion Proviron should only be used for 2 weeks at a time and like I state in my "RESET" post I only like to run it when I am dropping my androgen levels not when I am still blasting because like you are finding out this is a short term fix that makes the problem worse.

You need to get your body used to "normal" levels of test again and get everything back in the normal range. this is why people blast and cruise cause the blast only works for so long before the body starts to compensate.
In this scenario I would not use HCG at all as its adding another variable. Best have a total clear out then start a true TRT dose.

In this scenario I would not use HCG at all as its adding another variable. Best have a total clear out then start a true TRT dose.
I like to give the nuts a little assistance every now and then...this is just bro science but I feel like the longer they are shriveled up raisins the harder it is for them to come back after the cycle is done. Even if you just give them the occasional bump with HCG they seem to bounce back faster once off but it's best not to overdo it as the HCG can also be suppressive. If he's been on for a year with no break at those doses I would hit them with HCG (maybe HMG also?). It will effect Estrogen though...I would be aggressive with estrogen control also because at least for me I feel like high E is very suppressive to my natural T.

I like to give the nuts a little assistance every now and then...this is just bro science but I feel like the longer they are shriveled up raisins the harder it is for them to come back after the cycle is done. Even if you just give them the occasional bump with HCG they seem to bounce back faster once off but it's best not to overdo it as the HCG can also be suppressive. If he's been on for a year with no break at those doses I would hit them with HCG (maybe HMG also?). It will effect Estrogen though...I would be aggressive with estrogen control also because at least for me I feel like high E is very suppressive to my natural T.
I understand but....

1. He's not planning on coming off. He's dropping down to a TRT dose.

2. Trying to avoid any other variables and especially anything that will mess with estrogen as that may be where the problems lie.

If we were talking about coming off and PCTing then yeah, HCG.... but in this case its different as hes trying to eliminate everything and any variable to try and establish what is causing the ED (ruling out anything hormone related).

Ok, I thought he was gonna try to come off completely.

I agree then @ABMonkey

The only addition I would make to my advice is to bump the AI dose immediately (1mg/d adex) and slowly reduce it as the androgen levels drop over the 2 weeks when not injecting (down to about 0.5mg EOD) and continue at that dose AI while on the 150mg/w test.

Once you've had a month or so at 150mg/w test do more bloodwork and see where everything is at to confirm but you should feel things normalize by then and know that you're on the right track. The elevated SHBG will take a few weeks to come down so don't get too impatient if it doesn't immediately work.

Ok, I thought he was gonna try to come off completely.

I agree then @ABMonkey

The only addition I would make to my advice is to bump the AI dose immediately (1mg/d adex) and slowly reduce it as the androgen levels drop over the 2 weeks when not injecting (down to about 0.5mg EOD) and continue at that dose AI while on the 150mg/w test.

Once you've had a month or so at 150mg/w test do more bloodwork and see where everything is at to confirm but you should feel things normalize by then and know that you're on the right track. The elevated SHBG will take a few weeks to come down so don't get too impatient if it doesn't immediately work.
lol, you need to read the whole thread before chiming in.

He's stopping using the arimidex as he suspects his estrogen might be crashed.

lol, you need to read the whole thread before chiming in.

He's stopping using the arimidex as he suspects his estrogen might be crashed.
I guess it would help if I read all the posts. I kinda skimmed through some.

Kinda hard to crash your E on Adex. I have done it with Asin and Letro but never adex.

Kinda hard to crash your E on Adex. I have done it with Asin and Letro but never adex.

Feel the need to comment so this statement is not just hanging out here for anyone with to read. Noobs or whatever...

That may be true for you but as has been said a million ways "we are all different".

This is particularly on point with regard to this statement. A significant number of men are in a group called "over-responders" to this drug. No way to really know but if I had to guess it's probably 10-20%. The doses that those fellas need (or would need) to run, especially at TRT levels of aromatizing drugs are so low as to be damn near impossible to achieve with any degree of accuracy for the average UGL users. Script users can have a compounded product made for them but it's often still too fine of a line and they switch to an alternate treatment.

There are some over-responders on the board, maybe someone will comment with their experience.

I guess it would help if I read all the posts. I kinda skimmed through some.

Strongly disagree.

WAY easier to crash your E with arimidex, WAY harder to crash it with aromasin. Aromasin is way more forgiving, kicker is it just stays crashed for longer if you do drive it too low.

Not to mention loads of guys are over-responders to arimidex.

Feel the need to comment so this statement is not just hanging out here for anyone with to read. Noobs or whatever...

That may be true for you but as has been said a million ways "we are all different".

This is particularly on point with regard to this statement. A significant number of men are in a group called "over-responders" to this drug. No way to really know but if I had to guess it's probably 10-20%. The doses that those fellas need (or would need) to run, especially at TRT levels of aromatizing drugs are so low as to be damn near impossible to achieve with any degree of accuracy for the average UGL users. Script users can have a compounded product made for them but it's often still too fine of a line and they switch to an alternate treatment.

There are some over-responders on the board, maybe someone will comment with their experience.

I am an over responder to adex. I had bloodwork that showed a single .0.25 mg dosage dropped my E2 from over 35 pg/ml to 14 pg/ml in 48 hours. The second dosage 7 days later put it to ZERO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've been using high doses of proviron for a prolonged period of time the body starts to produce more SHBG
I understand the higher affinity for SHBG to bind to DHT so I also understand your theory that the body may possibly pump out more SHBG to try and acheive and maintain homeostasis but this definitely does not happen with everyone as everyone's liver may respond differently.

Do you have any medical data to support your statement or is that just merely bro science or your own opinion or theory?
Please post up some legitimate documentation that would support this as a fact.