Blood pressure

I didn't know you quit - or almost quit. Congrats - I couldn't just have one every few days, I would fall back into the pattern and start smoking again and its been 20 plus years since I did that.
I have zero issues not smoking for days. I can go on a trip down south for 10 days, smoke every day, then come home and not touch them for a week, no withdrawl.
I started to do this 8 years ago. My last bad thing.

121/60 HR 53
The Nigella Sativa gives me the runs, lol. I took it for a week and pooped myself to death. It wasn't horrible like a laxative so I'm going to save it for when I get constipated ,lol. Now trying the aspirin. I bought a hemocrit checking machine so it should be interesting to see what happens with that.

The Nigella Sativa gives me the runs, lol. I took it for a week and pooped myself to death. It wasn't horrible like a laxative so I'm going to save it for when I get constipated ,lol. Now trying the aspirin. I bought a hemocrit checking machine so it should be interesting to see what happens with that.
Morning @Sorbate - never heard of that side effect but you have a bowel disease so it could impact you negatively. If your going to try another one - its expensive but Ubiquinol at 400-800 mg a day works well.
Hope the aspirin helps.

Morning @Sorbate - never heard of that side effect but you have a bowel disease so it could impact you negatively. If your going to try another one - its expensive but Ubiquinol at 400-800 mg a day works well.
Hope the aspirin helps.
Yeah, I still have a mild case of IBS. That I will never get rid of, I had it before Diverticulitis. The diver has been fixed, and at least my IBS is better but it has changed form before. Things constipate or make me poop myself easier. Still figuring it out. Truthfully if I have to have it either way, poop myself, lol.
No the black seed oil will be great if I get constipated. I will not be constipated but it gives no side effects that normal laxatives do.

After about 15 minutes of taking it I start burping. It could also be the brand, which brand do you use, I'll try that one.

Yeah, I still have a mild case of IBS. That I will never get rid of, I had it before Diverticulitis. The diver has been fixed, and at least my IBS is better but it has changed form before. Things constipate or make me poop myself easier. Still figuring it out. Truthfully if I have to have it either way, poop myself, lol.
No the black seed oil will be great if I get constipated. I will not be constipated but it gives no side effects that normal laxatives do.

After about 15 minutes of taking it I start burping. It could also be the brand, which brand do you use, I'll try that one.
Life Extensions Nigella Sativa.

You guys get low diastolic readings, mine is always 70 or more, even if I’m under 120
For taking over a G a week of stuff I’m surprised I haven’t needed any of my clonidine to mitigate high BP at all; but also haven’t been missing my fish oils and I’ve been eating pretty healthy and upping cardio slowly so I can attribute my BP readings to that.

You guys get low diastolic readings, mine is always 70 or more, even if I’m under 120
Systolic is more important @Sorbate. When I got my BP under 120, my diastolic dropped into the 50's and 60's and have no idea why.
If your 120 systolic and around 70-80 diastolic, you are doing well.

A lot of people don't take their shoes off and firmly plant their feet on the ground, taking your BP while relaxing and reclining can significantly decrease your diastolic number.

Last edited: