Bitcoin just hit 50k cad

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Cant believe how these cryptos are talking off. Wish I got in earlier. Wonder where this goes.

Man i could kick myself so hard...I was eyeballing BTC when it was 300 o_O
Lol. I hear ya.. I got scared years ago and sold mine at 18000. Figured it was gonna crash. Bought back in much higher..lol. Some people are predicting it will go to 300k- 500k.. unreal if it happens

Best performing asset in 2020 and more than likely for 2021 as well.
Be wary of a pullback under 20k, otherwise many analysts suggest 100k is a real possibility by years end.

Even reaching 100K is huge.
Might have to put the left kidney up for auction cuz I want in on that bitcoin action lol šŸ˜

looks like the jump was because Elon invested 1.5billion in bitcoin, and posted that you can buy Teslas with it.

Yup, good ol Elon Musk. He advised folks to buy in awhile ago prior to buying. He is a good dude..

I had a chance to buy when it was 1.50, yes that is right...1.50 and lower. Back in around 09 or so, when it first came out. I cannot remember for sure the dates.
I was buying things off silk road, and BC was the payment option. one of the options.
I said fuck it as it was too complex for me, at the time, buying a wallet and all the BS. So i sent cash instead. I know myself, i would have bought a bunch and just left it in my wallet for future. Damn it...lol

I faced the fact a long time ago, i will only make money by working. I do not buy lottery tickets nor invest in these things...
3 yrs left and retired, but i could have accelerated that a LOT...

Yeah ita funny hes pumping about dogecoin but buying bitcoin...lol
There's going to be a lot of people burned by dogecoin - all you have to do is wander into the dogecoin sub reddit and see that most people jumping in have no idea what they're doing. it's a fairly friendly and upbeat community, but man there are some people pumping this stuff like it's the second coming - "what are you going to buy when we hit $1?" "papa Elon is taking us to the moon" - there's going to be a big sell off IF it hit's 10 cents - this is not financial advice, i am not a financial advisor, although i do play one on tv lol

There's going to be a lot of people burned by dogecoin - all you have to do is wander into the dogecoin sub reddit and see that most people jumping in have no idea what they're doing. it's a fairly friendly and upbeat community, but man there are some people pumping this stuff like it's the second coming - "what are you going to buy when we hit $1?" "papa Elon is taking us to the moon" - there's going to be a big sell off IF it hit's 10 cents - this is not financial advice, i am not a financial advisor, although i do play one on tv lol
I think the big problem with dogecoin is theres unlimited supply, kinda like paper money..lol. So it will eventually be worthless. Elon put 1.5 billion into bitcoin. That should tell you something right there. Why wouldn't he put that in dogecoin if he has so much faith in it..lol

Crazy that i started this post about bitcoin peaking at 50k less than a week ago and its back over 50k this morning.