Binge worthy netflix and amazon prime shows

Sadly my wife won't watch most of that stuff. So I watch whatever less violent, non offense, or girly girl, show she wants. When she goes to bed I watch sports. She's getting into SailGP lately now that Canada has a boat or catamaran or whatever. She's even gotten into the NFL playoffs. Though she goes way upstairs when my Dolphins are playing. I yell at the TV, swear my head off, pace the room, and pound tables that makes her tiny Schnoodle shake like crazy and piss itself. Trust me I've tried to contain it. But being a Dolphins fan means no matter how good it seems, the season will always end in disaster. A burning Zeppelin, a doomed Titanic, like dying on Groundhog day. Every. Damn. Season.

Reacher was awesome. Probably one of my fav's.

I swear the Dahmer series is going to breed a bunch of new serial killers lol.
It did happen already lol.
I watched a YouTube video about this girl who just killed her close friend in his parents basement while they were home... They were having sex and she was on top fucking him with a strap on then she started choking him and even though he started scrambling and wanting her to stop she just kept watching as he struggled and started to fade out... Then she cut off his dick and sucked on it, cut him to pieces and fingered herself with his hand and threw everything in bags and buckets, threw the body parts in her trunk and left the head in a bucket at the bottom of the stairs of the guys parents house.... They hadn't seen him so they went downstairs to look for him and seen this bucket just sitting there and they seen their sons head, they didn't know what to think about it so they called the NON EMERGENCY police to come and tell them if it was an animal or what and even the police had to give it a couple look overs before they declared it was a head because it was just so random.... The day before she posted how sexy Dahmer was, and just finished watching the series... They know the details of everything because she just told everyone in court all the details, even told the police when they knocked on her door, like as if she was describing getting ready in the morning to start a normal day or something..... The reason the head was left at the bottom of the stairs is cause she wanted to keep the head, then when she got home she realised she forgot it and was planning on going back to grab it but she just simply forgot

It did happen already lol.
I watched a YouTube video about this girl who just killed her close friend in his parents basement while they were home... They were having sex and she was on top fucking him with a strap on then she started choking him and even though he started scrambling and wanting her to stop she just kept watching as he struggled and started to fade out... Then she cut off his dick and sucked on it, cut him to pieces and fingered herself with his hand and threw everything in bags and buckets, threw the body parts in her trunk and left the head in a bucket at the bottom of the stairs of the guys parents house.... They hadn't seen him so they went downstairs to look for him and seen this bucket just sitting there and they seen their sons head, they didn't know what to think about it so they called the NON EMERGENCY police to come and tell them if it was an animal or what and even the police had to give it a couple look overs before they declared it was a head because it was just so random.... The day before she posted how sexy Dahmer was, and just finished watching the series... They know the details of everything because she just told everyone in court all the details, even told the police when they knocked on her door, like as if she was describing getting ready in the morning to start a normal day or something..... The reason the head was left at the bottom of the stairs is cause she wanted to keep the head, then when she got home she realised she forgot it and was planning on going back to grab it but she just simply forgot
What the actual fuck

download (19).jpeg

Not sure if anyone posted this yet but it's good. It's about Cia. I'm not a big spy movie fan and this I really liked so it says a lot. It's on prime.

Been on a Paramount+ kick lately and gotta say I've watched a bunch of stuff that I really enjoyed.

Halo is cool especially if you like SciFi, based on the video game but not a let down like most.

Mayor of Kingstown with Jeremy Renner about a guy (not a mayor lol) that is a prisoner advocate in a town with a bunch of prisons.

Lioness with Zoe Saldana (hot AF) CIA black ops type show.

Tulsa King with Sly and mentioned several times before in this thread.

Currently watching Rabbit/hole and what a mindfuck this show is lol. I'm still trying to wrap my head round what's going on even though I'm half way thru the season ha.

Been on a Paramount+ kick lately and gotta say I've watched a bunch of stuff that I really enjoyed.

Halo is cool especially if you like SciFi, based on the video game but not a let down like most.

Mayor of Kingstown with Jeremy Renner about a guy (not a mayor lol) that is a prisoner advocate in a town with a bunch of prisons.

Currently watching Rabbit/hole and what a mindfuck this show is lol. I'm still trying to wrap my head round what's going on even though I'm half way thru the season ha.
I really liked mayor of Kingstown and Tulsa King. Hopefully they both make more seasons

Halo is ok. Too much drama, not enough action. I was hoping it would be more like the game, good story and action. I don’t care if the master chief gets laid, lol.

I’ve played every halo multiple times and online forever.