Biggest crock of steamy shit I've read in a long time.

Drugs were bad when I left in 2008. Can only imagine now. I hear the homeless drug abusers have taken over the LRT.
weekend is coming up, ill let ya know....lolol...jjk
Its bad everywhere out here man, The further west, the worse it gets in the northern areas, real bad last few years now...

weekend is coming up, ill let ya know....lolol...jjk
Its bad everywhere out here man, The further west, the worse it gets in the northern areas, real bad last few years now...
Here its kinda kept in one area, downtown. All the amenities for the drug abusers are in one area, so shelters, free food, free clothes and so on.
I don’t think if helped that these people claimed CERB. I know my stepson and his abuser friends all claimed. He got 31,000 in the last two years on CERB. He wasn’t qualified.
i have family and friends in Edmonton/Calgary and they say it’s bad.

Here its kinda kept in one area, downtown. All the amenities for the drug abusers are in one area, so shelters, free food, free clothes and so on.
I don’t think if helped that these people claimed CERB. I know my stepson and his abuser friends all claimed. He got 31,000 in the last two years on CERB. He wasn’t qualified.
i have family and friends in Edmonton/Calgary and they say it’s bad.
It is for sure, but honestly, as i mentioned the small communities are getting the shit kicked out of them, from meth to phentanyl (sp) and laced drugs. I know personally at least 6 families in the last year that lost an immediate family member to this...
Man am i ever glad i grew up in the 70s and 80s and partied hardcore in the 80s and 90s. Life was easy...Creatine may have been used as a cutting agent or something inert, then you just had to go to the sellers place and kick his ass , just one time and rectified forever.
Now with guns, spiked drugs, stabbing in the back, teardrop tattoos everywher and everyone watching too much TV and thinking that is real in life, its rediculous. I am happy those daze are done....lol

Just recently i had some fukn a-holes come up as i was leaving the gym in a convertible. Started beaking off about my diesle truck calling me a hillbilly. Wife was with me, so i ignored 2 times, then they cut me off and did a brake check in the parking lot at goodlife.
Wife was giving me coaching, and asked me to just drive away.

But i have a trick i did many years ago and have had fantasies of how i would do it again.
Full on neck tatts ( nothing wrong with it, most of my friends do) teardrops and sideways hats on..
I said hunny, its happening.
Please stay in the car and dont yell at me as it will make me worse.
I got out of my truck and if i could have turned green i would have.

Walked up and wrapped his fucken seat belt around his throat, not once but twice, punched him in the side of the throat, bounced his face off the steering wheel, Pulled . not with all mny strength, not even close but pulled hard, then stared his buddy right in the eye. Not a smirk, not a blink, just fukn boiling over inside.
Passenger said sory, sorry, sorry man, let us go...I let go and walked back to the truck and yelled move that piece of shit or i will fucking ram you. I did it before several years ago.

I dont get violent frequently, but i have too many issues lately on the road, and it is not me...I will admit i have an issue with disrespect and it is my chink in my armor.
Sorry for going on about it, i had to tell someone.

Wife just looked at me and said are you ever gonna change, there's guns around a lot more now. I really should know better. I have theories on that though.
I said i try baby, i really try.
No guns, just a wake up call for them and i saw them in the gym a week later....lol...Not a word was spoken, but i am prepared for them to bring a tougher buddy. Typical for punks, but so far so good....
I ensure i throw on extra weight with bench press or back rows when they are in sight...lolol..I am a child at times like those. Its in my DNA from a long life of a misguided youth...

Fucken 25 year olds against a 51 year old, and they did not have a chance in hell. Ill stop now as i am getting adrenaline up sitting here..

Not one word of exaggeration or BS, i have an issue with assholes being assholes, and i work on it and can handle it anywhere, except out in public and strangers.

Not smart as there are a lot of tougher guys than me somehwere, as the saying goes....BUT, those guys are like me, they do not go looking for it often, and don't conduct themselves this way as these guys did trying to be bullies which is my deep chink in my armor.

I NEVER ever look for it and am mr smiley happy guy. I say i always have an olive branch extended, but it can turn to e red willow switch if provoked to no end.

Country boys know what a red willow switch is and true country boys probably had to go get one at request from a grandparent or something to get a swat in the ass or 10.

Sorry for going off to those offended by violence, but fuck punks and fuck bullies....All good in da hood...
I think it has something to do with the area we are living in temporary while home is being converted over...lol...I like the hoods...Feels like home...

Last edited:
Several folks recorded it, i thought for sure cops would be calling, its been about 4 weeks now, so im clear....lol...I watch youtube to see it pop up someday, if so ill post it...lolol

Not to stoke the fire, but I would love to see the video of this!
Several folks recorded it, i thought for sure cops would be calling, its been about 4 weeks now, so im clear....lol...I watch youtube to see it pop up someday, if so ill post it...lolol

Not that I want it to surface to get you in any trouble, but i would just love to see the video of this!
👏👏👏

Not that I want it to surface to get you in any trouble, but i would just love to see the video of this!
👏👏👏
With dash and and everyone recording shit, if I could have the whole thing with them hitting brakes several times like full stop trying to antagonize me. Then me doing what I did. I’d probably still get charged with assault. But I believe I wouldn’t even need a lawyer.
Like driving parking lot speed and me not right on their ass. Full on brake check then barely moving for like 45 seconds then up to speed then fill brake stop again. Then some cars were in front at a crossroad in lot. Done deal.
Anyway some asxhole did it again last night. Cut me right off on 97 street so I gave a thumbs up and hit horn, short toot not blast and carried on, this asshat started going slow and turning signal light on right then turning on left direction etc.
I ignored it as he was a little weird looking fellow with his weirder looking girlfriend as passenger and I needed to get home to take a shit real bad.
Maybe people don’t like my F350 diesel truck.
Lol it’s only two times in a month, so that’s not too bad. I used to get the finger daily when we lived here before but Edmonton is famous for that.
So it’s getting nicer. 🤠🥸

I’m starting boxing again this week for cardio as I can’t walk or jog in one spot, adhd is tough for that.
Might come in handy lol.

Seriously though if you go up North wher I’ve been born raised and love it, if you go around town and cut folks off and do brake checks and give the finger, 9.9 times out of ten you are going to get at it.
In these cities many have no accountability for their actions and act like keyboard warriors and bullies behind the wheel. It is something I don’t understand.
Why would one go out of their way to do these actions but walking down the street they would never do the same. They wouldn’t bump into you, then get in front of you and stop suddenly and then pretend to turn and jump back in front of you.
But in their car they think they are invincible.
Ok done now on the subject it’s just perplexing to me.
Like keyboard warrior I guess.

I’m starting boxing again this week for cardio as I can’t walk or jog in one spot, adhd is tough for that.
Might come in handy lol.

Seriously though if you go up North wher I’ve been born raised and love it, if you go around town and cut folks off and do brake checks and give the finger, 9.9 times out of ten you are going to get at it.
In these cities many have no accountability for their actions and act like keyboard warriors and bullies behind the wheel. It is something I don’t understand.
Why would one go out of their way to do these actions but walking down the street they would never do the same. They wouldn’t bump into you, then get in front of you and stop suddenly and then pretend to turn and jump back in front of you.
But in their car they think they are invincible.
Ok done now on the subject it’s just perplexing to me.
Like keyboard warrior I guess.
Where I live I only have to really drive 10 minutes to be everywhere, so I just don't care anymore. Someone wants to be a penis and drive slow or wait at a light or whatever I'm fine. I used to get mad, but part of my own therapy of not getting angry was letting these things go.
I feel the anger start to well up inside and I remind myself that really it doesn't matter.

I think partly its from riding the bike, people are constantly cutting you off and some such thing. And freaking out and revving your bike or smashing mirrors is pretty silly.

Where I live I only have to really drive 10 minutes to be everywhere, so I just don't care anymore. Someone wants to be a penis and drive slow or wait at a light or whatever I'm fine. I used to get mad, but part of my own therapy of not getting angry was letting these things go.
I feel the anger start to well up inside and I remind myself that really it doesn't matter.

I think partly its from riding the bike, people are constantly cutting you off and some such thing. And freaking out and revving your bike or smashing mirrors is pretty silly.
Yeah I agree. Sometimes things have to be handled but most of the time I let it slide cause it doesn't help me at all when I'm pissed. Being a bouncer when I was younger was not good for me one bit.

Yeah I agree. Sometimes things have to be handled but most of the time I let it slide cause it doesn't help me at all when I'm pissed. Being a bouncer when I was younger was not good for me one bit.
Thats cool for you guys...lol...I hope to be that mature someday...Nah, i like to be a twat when faced with twats....lolol...I used to love to see the bouncers with egos...As i played let the bodies hit the floor..
Cunts need to be taken care of, one at a time..
I will never, ever beat a guy up in front of his kids, no matter how much of a dick, and i try not to in front of their lady as well, but hey, if someone wants to give the finger and cut me off and continue to do brake checks after i do not engage, then game on...
LOLOL..I dont sit in my vehicle stewing and fuming and swearing looking like an asshole. I am very, very scary calm as my friends put it. Then i simply put in park when they get stuck, walk calmly up and see what transpires. More times than not they wont even make eye contact, if in a open window or convertible, then you are mine...
Thing is i NEVER, ever get pissed, that usually happens an hour later when i wonder why i didn't cripple them...

My upbringing and my nature does not allow fuckheads to just get away with it...Sometimes like above, i will say fuck it, but if you are in my face on the street and i never do anything to provoke shit, and you keep asking for it, then its on, end of story, if you walk away from that or soemone slamming their braqkes on over and over and over because you gave them a thumbs up and they mistook that kindness for weaknbess, we find out that there is "that guy out there, and sometimes he weighs 280 lbs and can move and has street and ring skills that will hurt....Thats just me though...

The bold part...If you grew up with whom i did and was in the clubs i was, you rode a lot of miles, and not many have ridden like i do....I get cut off daily, no big deal, i have smashed mirrors, yup, and revving engine is stupid i agree. But when you walk away from blatant guys trying things intentionally, then that's on you...lol...My best friends and family members are in a very well known club. So i grew up different than you did i imagine. That sticks with you for eternity...i made a choice many years ago and went one way, they stayed on another, and we are still family and my friendship comes with many benefits some do not receive....
Anyway, when you ride like that, you always have something inside you when you fire that machine up between your knees, and i am not a yelling guy, freak out guy, never has anyone EVER seen me lose my cool...Doesnt occur, the more i get into it, the quieter i am, thats whaenm my buddies know something is gonna occur. I am a happy fella, very happy and at times kindness gets mistaken for weakness, but never twice is it mistaken..I talk and walk both, not a tough talker and no walker...i love it...

I HAVE NEVER had an issue on my bike in a long while...Folks see me physically on a bike, not like in a vehicle, you dont know whats behind the tinted windows. On my bike if they do something stupid it is ALWAYS followed with an apology real quick...But i am a real rider, not a bar bopper....lol So i am accustomed to it and i always have about 2-3 escape plans as i ride and the terrain changes on what i may need to do if things go awry and i get cut off or faced with a head on etc etc. comes with experience as does not yelling looking like a GOOF

The bold part...If you grew up with whom i did and was in the clubs i was, you rode a lot of miles, and not many have ridden like i do....I get cut off daily, no big deal, i have smashed mirrors, yup, and revving engine is stupid i agree. But when you walk away from blatant guys trying things intentionally, then that's on you...lol...My best friends and family members are in a very well known club. So i grew up different than you did i imagine. That sticks with you for eternity...i made a choice many years ago and went one way, they stayed on another, and we are still family and my friendship comes with many benefits some do not receive....
Anyway, when you ride like that, you always have something inside you when you fire that machine up between your knees, and i am not a yelling guy, freak out guy, never has anyone EVER seen me lose my cool...Doesnt occur, the more i get into it, the quieter i am, thats whaenm my buddies know something is gonna occur. I am a happy fella, very happy and at times kindness gets mistaken for weakness, but never twice is it mistaken..I talk and walk both, not a tough talker and no walker...i love it...

I HAVE NEVER had an issue on my bike in a long while...Folks see me physically on a bike, not like in a vehicle, you dont know whats behind the tinted windows. On my bike if they do something stupid it is ALWAYS followed with an apology real quick...But i am a real rider, not a bar bopper....lol So i am accustomed to it and i always have about 2-3 escape plans as i ride and the terrain changes on what i may need to do if things go awry and i get cut off or faced with a head on etc etc. comes with experience as does not yelling looking like a GOOF
I like to watch the vids of bikers crashing and notice that 98% of all crashes could have been avoided the the guy on the bike was more cautious.
I only ass around when I’m on roads that almost no one travels on. That way I never have to worry about last minute people pulling out on me or if there is a huge line of cars, I don’t fly by, I pass cautiously waiting for someone to cut me off. Saved myself so many times.
Mind you on this bike I am not having any issues, I guess being white and my helmet being white helps.

My black sportster was horrible, constantly being cut off, my exhaust rattling in their window and they would still try to pull into my lane and so on.

Anyhow with fighting, I cannot afford to be hurt and not work, so I will not chance getting hurt fighting to save my pride. I just do not find it to be worth it anymore. When I was young and had no responsibilities, no business (so no worries of being sued) then I would, but I have never been a big guy. I don’t care how much training you have a 140 lb guy (that was how big I was normally if I wasn’t training) who is 5’6” fighting a 250 lb guy at 6’2” it will be a tough go unless the tall guy has no idea how to fight or is a pussy. Just not worth getting hurt.

Normally if somone is being an ass, I will calmly ask them, ”really?” And just give them the fuck that is stupid look. Then they just move on feeling great that they proved their point. I don’t escalate, but diffuse.

If that makes me a pussy, well guess I am what I eat, lol.

Story, I used to be in martial arts years ago, and my dad got a pair of nunchaku from Frank Lee, real ones form Hong Kong, short chain, was weighted in the ends.
Fuck I practiced with those constantly, I was going to swing them llike Bruce Lee. And I did get that good eventually. Well I’d keep them under the seat of my car. Someone wanted to kick my ass (I was like 120 lbs then), I would pull them out, swings them around a bit and just look at the guy. Well that would end things very quickly. Sometimes they would actually ask me about them, and the fight would be over. Its too bad they got stolen out of one of my vehicles. Never seen a pair that had that chain length again, it was like they were made for me.

Ah the late 80’s when you could pull out a weapon and not get arrested, lol.

I like to watch the vids of bikers crashing and notice that 98% of all crashes could have been avoided the the guy on the bike was more cautious.
I only ass around when I’m on roads that almost no one travels on. That way I never have to worry about last minute people pulling out on me or if there is a huge line of cars, I don’t fly by, I pass cautiously waiting for someone to cut me off. Saved myself so many times.
Mind you on this bike I am not having any issues, I guess being white and my helmet being white helps.

My black sportster was horrible, constantly being cut off, my exhaust rattling in their window and they would still try to pull into my lane and so on.

Anyhow with fighting, I cannot afford to be hurt and not work, so I will not chance getting hurt fighting to save my pride. I just do not find it to be worth it anymore. When I was young and had no responsibilities, no business (so no worries of being sued) then I would, but I have never been a big guy. I don’t care how much training you have a 140 lb guy (that was how big I was normally if I wasn’t training) who is 5’6” fighting a 250 lb guy at 6’2” it will be a tough go unless the tall guy has no idea how to fight or is a pussy. Just not worth getting hurt.

Normally if somone is being an ass, I will calmly ask them, ”really?” And just give them the fuck that is stupid look. Then they just move on feeling great that they proved their point. I don’t escalate, but diffuse.

If that makes me a pussy, well guess I am what I eat, lol.

Story, I used to be in martial arts years ago, and my dad got a pair of nunchaku from Frank Lee, real ones form Hong Kong, short chain, was weighted in the ends.
Fuck I practiced with those constantly, I was going to swing them llike Bruce Lee. And I did get that good eventually. Well I’d keep them under the seat of my car. Someone wanted to kick my ass (I was like 120 lbs then), I would pull them out, swings them around a bit and just look at the guy. Well that would end things very quickly. Sometimes they would actually ask me about them, and the fight would be over. Its too bad they got stolen out of one of my vehicles. Never seen a pair that had that chain length again, it was like they were made for me.

Ah the late 80’s when you could pull out a weapon and not get arrested, lol.
I hear ya brother...My situation is not pride, nor ego. It is two guys decided to bully myself and my wife. I let it go a few times, then they decided to up the ante and go slow and drive side to side so i could not pass. I stay calm, keep on rolling along, no finger given, nada. They laugh and you can tell, they think that the person behind is not going to do anything, then THEIR egos inflated and they upped the ante one more time. They did a full on brake check to full stop at 30 km h and me a vehicle length or so behind, i let it go once, twice, then they did it again, but were caught stuck in the crossroad with cars coming from all directions. I am NEVER, nor have i EVER been a bully. So i protected my rights and felt they were going to continue to escalate and we were heading out onto a busy thoroughfare. My wife didnt even stop me. I know several guys on this board have a past similar to mine and even those that do not. THEy would do the same, i dont really care what anyone can do. I cannot afford to get hurt at work either, nor would it be appreciated acting as such. BUT there are times one has to do this, and honestly more people should do as i did.
one wrap, , two wraps, just like i do when hog tying a young steer for inoculation if we don't have a head chute, then a punch to the side of the jaw /neck, that sets them straight and not hurting my hand, nor risking killing them from a throat punch, then a nice face smash into a steering wheel and buddy begging me to leave...That works, and works well. I do not tell stories to sound like a hero. I share stories when i am puffing the electric lettuce as i get chatty, for my entertainment and maybe others.
But alas, we are heading into a very liberal world and i am one of the few left that always conducts myself with kindness and respect, but as well, i am that GUY that folks get warned about meeting at times.

I dont worry about meeting thast GUY as i never, ever look for it. Nor would i in a million years ever do this to anyone, but ill kick an ass or three if it occurs to me over and over , then on the third over...It is OVER...
I never talk tough, i do share stories i think are funny, and you have no idea of what i do not share...lol...BUT AGAIN, i always have the olive branch out and typically give a few chances, and i don't go up overconfident, every time i get quiet is because i am planning and sometimes nervous to go, but within .5 seconds of making up my mind, the nervous anxiety is gone out the window, and only fixed in my sights is my vision and i then act it out...Works well...Lots of training, and just overall experience, but never have i not been nervous for a few seconds. Then clarity. Then after, i get a bit angry, and at times ive gone back to finish it better as i disappointed myself.
Thats just me though, and if there were more, there would be less cocksucking bullies around...

Not explaining mny actions, just explaining my mindset and what it takes to get to that point. I wouldnt want anyone to think i am a fukn bully...i bully bullies and always have, Ive not been that guy that got into this because i was bullied in life, ive been a good ol cowboy farmer kid since i was born and that comes with some pieces of a lifestyle that one required to live and prosper in the boonies....

Last edited:
I hear ya brother...My situation is not pride, nor ego. It is two guys decided to bully myself and my wife. I let it go a few times, then they decided to up the ante and go slow and drive side to side so i could not pass. I stay calm, keep on rolling along, no finger given, nada. They laugh and you can tell, they think that the person behind is not going to do anything, then THEIR egos inflated and they upped the ante one more time. They did a full on brake check to full stop at 30 km h and me a vehicle length or so behind, i let it go once, twice, then they did it again, but were caught stuck in the crossroad with cars coming from all directions. I am NEVER, nor have i EVER been a bully. So i protected my rights and felt they were going to continue to escalate and we were heading out onto a busy thoroughfare. My wife didnt even stop me. I know several guys on this board have a past similar to mine and even those that do not. THEy would do the same, i dont really care what anyone can do. I cannot afford to get hurt at work either, nor would it be appreciated acting as such. BUT there are times one has to do this, and honestly more people should do as i did.
one wrap, , two wraps, just like i do when hog tying a young steer for inoculation if we don't have a head chute, then a punch to the side of the jaw /neck, that sets them straight and not hurting my hand, nor risking killing them from a throat punch, then a nice face smash into a steering wheel and buddy begging me to leave...That works, and works well. I do not tell stories to sound like a hero. I share stories when i am puffing for my entertainment and maybe others.
But alas, we are heading into a very liberal world and i am one of the few left that always conducts myself with kindness and respect, but as well, i am that GUY that folks get warned about meeting at times.

I dont worry about meeting thast GUY as i never, ever look for it. Nor would i in a million years ever do this to anyone, but ill kick an ass or three if it occurs to me over and over , then on the third over...It is OVER...
I never talk tough, i do share stories i think are funny, and you have no idea of what i do not share...lol...BUT AGAIN, i always have the olive branch out and typically give a few chances, and i don't go up overconfident, every time i get quiet is because i am planning and sometimes nervous to go, but within .5 seconds of making up my mind, the nervous anxiety is gone out the window, and only fixed in my sights is my vision and i then act it out...Works well...Lots of training, and just overall experience, but never have i not been nervous for a few seconds. Then clarity. Then after, i get a bit angry, and at times ive gone back to finish it better as i disappointed myself.
Thats just me though, and if there were more, there would be less cocksucking bullies around...

Not explaining mny actions, just explaining my mindset and what it takes to get to that point. I wouldnt want anyone to think i am a fukn bully...i bully bullies and always have, Ive not been that guy that got into this because i was bullied in life, ive been a good ol cowboy farmer kid since i was born and that comes with some pieces of a lifestyle that one required to live and prosper in the boonies....
Yep, gotta do what you need to sometimes.

maybe I didn’t explain it properly. You are over 6’ and south of 250.
I am 5’6” and 180.
Its not that I wouldn’t fight, but there is a huge difference between us.
Like I said, training when you are small only gets you so far.
So I normally avoid.
But hey if I was 6’ and 250, I’d would have smacked those asshats around as well.

I watch out for shorter stout guys. My dad taught me a few things when i was heading in to school, One was always hit first if you know there is no alternative, he truly did, he was a scrapper big time...But io digress... second was watch out for the hort guys, they have stability advantage and try to get you to the ground, Then it more equal, i do the same if the guy is much taller than i. IF REQUIRED...lol
Big girl = big cun$
small girl = all cun$

All accounts are quite true, not bad for an old country man with little education, but the guy could work like no other and dance all night and sing all day, he still tries and does ok,....lol

Back to reg sched programs...

Yup. They are coming for us. This stage is normalizing the hate for anyone masculine. As decided by them I guess. Same thing they did and are doing with unvaccinated. Discrimination, hate speech is never acceptable... Except in these cases here. Then it's ok. Mainstream news will keep you abreast of what to like and gate and when. And the masses just fucking follow.
Hahahahah on a side note of sheep. I’m Frankfurt airport yesterday nobody has a mask except one white girl from probly America or Canada judging by her voice she’s ordering and the lady behind the desk can’t hear and it was a busy restaurant so she legit couldn’t hear cus the stupid fuckin thing is obstructing her voice so she said “can you please take that down I can’t hear you” this stunned kunt goes fuckin bezerk calling us all peices of shit and “anti maskers”😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m very immature in these situation so I made it very clear I was pointing at her and laughing hahahhahah hahahha fuck that stunned kunt. Just thought I would share these media brainwashed fools are real hahah

Hahahahah on a side note of sheep. I’m Frankfurt airport yesterday nobody has a mask except one white girl from probly America or Canada judging by her voice she’s ordering and the lady behind the desk can’t hear and it was a busy restaurant so she legit couldn’t hear cus the stupid fuckin thing is obstructing her voice so she said “can you please take that down I can’t hear you” this stunned kunt goes fuckin bezerk calling us all peices of shit and “anti maskers”😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m very immature in these situation so I made it very clear I was pointing at her and laughing hahahhahah hahahha fuck that stunned kunt. Just thought I would share these media brainwashed fools are real hahah

There's lots of mask wearing people out there still.. In places they are not still mandatory...

Covid, the biggest scandal of our life time.

There's lots of mask wearing people out there still.. In places they are not still mandatory...

Covid, the biggest scandal of our life time.
Ya the problem wasn’t the mask ppl can wear 2009999 if that’s what they wanna do it’s the way she reacted when asked to pull it down so the waitress could take her order.

I know you are aware about cowards but it doesn't hurt to remind you again brother @ironwill , even in blind anger always assume everyone is carrying lead this days. Lost a friend that way, my buddy is a judoka blackbelt and knows how to fight but gunned down by a scared 17 yr old who panicked when he got manhandled after a road altercation.