Biggest crock of steamy shit I've read in a long time.

It's not that simple because factors such as the amount of drug used, the age at first use, and genetic vulnerability have all been shown to influence psychosis. I haven't read a single paper linking heavy pot use to mental illness as we age. Still, there is lots of stuff about CIP (Cannabis-Induced Psychosis), not schizophrenia which is a separate disorder. DSM-5 categorizes cannabis-induced psychotic disorder as a substance-induced psychotic disorder. Get rid of the pot the symptoms go away. If hallucinogens cause a first psychotic break in people with prodromal schizophrenia, the symptoms don't go away (schizophrenia) but can be alleviated with meds. If I recall correctly, meds can paradoxically affect CIP, causing anxiety and depression on top of the psychosis.
You have piqued my curiosity, and I will try to find articles on the topic.

Interesting... I do think there is so much more to learn in this area. I was also told by a psyhairtrist and psycologis that they truly don't think anyone without a fully developed brain should ever touch marijuana because their opions and based on what they have read, pot in a non fully dveloped brain can cause it to not develop properly and then lead to metal health disorders and/or altered congintitive function.

Interesting... I do think there is so much more to learn in this area. I was also told by a psyhairtrist and psycologis that they truly don't think anyone without a fully developed brain should ever touch marijuana because their opions and based on what they have read, pot in a non fully dveloped brain can cause it to not develop properly and then lead to metal health disorders and/or altered congintitive function.
I'm onboard with that.

I have seen this first hand with numerous students who have worked for me over the years.

for many people I've met this would mean they shouldn't touch the stuff until they are at least 40... maybe longer.

Sigh. Couldn't be due to the fact that the "gun culture" is generally putting guns in the hands of hunters/farmers. Trust me when I say that there are an equal number of women who would LOVE to own a gun to take care of a "pest" problem, they just aren't emboldened to go and find one. It'll change though. Without trying to sound sexist, women want to catch up to men in every facet of life...even if it involves a gun/increasing gun violence.

Like you said, its a crock of shit. What NEEDS to be addressed is these 3D printed guns that only require barrels, actions/springs/extractors to be machined out of steel. These can be imported from the USA along with a bunch of other metal that makes the parts look innocent.

The rest of the gun can be 3d printed out of stronger plastic filament. Hell, there are larger 3d printers that will make 3d printed metal.

The best part? Only one part needs to...an autoseer/switch to turn a glock into a full auto machine pistol.

All I can say? Thank GOD I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. With 30 round mags, it's a death machine. Keeerist!