Big bust *eye roll

Yep they need to test the stuff.

My friend worked in records, a good old government job.

The steroid case was dropper since all the stuff was fake haha, total waste of money.

Definition
For the trafficking offence to be made out, it is required that the accused have sold or offered to sell the particular substance in question. Contrary to popular belief, it does not matter whether the substance was real or not. Merely holding out fake drugs for sale is sufficient.

Making understanding of this offence even more difficult is the fact that Canadian law makes it an offence to agree to make available the substance. Therefore, a verbal contract to deliver drugs would be sufficient. As a result, the exchange of money is not a prerequisite for a finding of guilt to trafficking.

Definition
For the trafficking offence to be made out, it is required that the accused have sold or offered to sell the particular substance in question. Contrary to popular belief, it does not matter whether the substance was real or not. Merely holding out fake drugs for sale is sufficient.

Making understanding of this offence even more difficult is the fact that Canadian law makes it an offence to agree to make available the substance. Therefore, a verbal contract to deliver drugs would be sufficient. As a result, the exchange of money is not a prerequisite for a finding of guilt to trafficking.
i agree, and you are correct on the lawyer side using improper labelling as a diversion tactic away from the facts.

The key take-away from this should be to know and trust your sources and to be sure they are confidential and discreet.

Sometimes the thought of labs hosting websites gives me the heebie-geebies, but that's only because i am not familiar with web design and levels of security.

it'd be nice to know that a lab has a kinda self-destruct feature on the site in the event of a successful DDOS attack or investigation.

Definition

So the second paragraph of this is explaining conspiracy to traffic xxx

I know more than one guy I was close to in my 20’s that not once got pinched with a single molecule of anything illegal, but still got put away on conspiracy charges.

So if you can get charged for conspiracy, basically having bunk gear labelled as tren for example would be more than enough to prove your intent and at the very least you could be charged with conspiracy to traffic which Is just as bad as being caught with it.

The whole thing sounds like bad juju to me man...I don’t like it...steroids must be legalized completely selling. And or selling. I mean the god da*m doctors would never in a million years prescribe me the proper dosages for my goals. It’s sad man

The whole thing sounds like bad juju to me man...I don’t like it...steroids must be legalized completely possession for personal use And or for selling. I mean the god da*m doctors would never in a million years prescribe me the proper dosages for my goals. It’s sad man

So the second paragraph of this is explaining conspiracy to traffic xxx

I know more than one guy I was close to in my 20’s that not once got pinched with a single molecule of anything illegal, but still got put away on conspiracy charges.

So if you can get charged for conspiracy, basically having bunk gear labelled as tren for example would be more than enough to prove your intent and at the very least you could be charged with conspiracy to traffic which Is just as bad as being caught with it.
I read it’s legal to possess steroids for personal use in Canada right now ?

The whole thing sounds like bad juju to me man...I don’t like it...steroids must be legalized completely possession for personal use And or for selling. I mean the god da*m doctors would never in a million years prescribe me the proper dosages for my goals. It’s sad man
Mine won't prescribe me enough just to be normal...

"Better to be a bit low than too high"

I still think the govt should be focusing their resources on cracking down on hard drugs such as (heroine, fent, meth ). Oh wait they are, they're talking about legalizing them
Not legalization, decriminalization. Conservatives mislabel the approach b/c they support policing and incarceration over treatment and policy changes which would treat the problem, not play into the bias of their constituency. Decriminalization has been proven to be the best way to reduce the enormous tax burden of the futile 'war on drugs'. When done properly addicts receive their drugs through distribution centers and safe injection sites, which ensures that they are not supporting organized crime or suffering from accidental overdoses. It also reduces the incarceration of addicts (court costs and costs of housing someone in a correctional institution). There is a huge reduction in the sharing of needles, and associated transmission of disease, as well as the criminal activity many addicts engage in to support their habit.

If this country were to pass policy that drastically reduced the trafficking of narcotics criminal organizations as a whole would diminish.

Switzerland and Portugal have had great success with their drug policy. Switzerland in particular took the path to provide heroin, in order to reduce the drug trade. Search Four Pillars Drug Policy of Switzerland. They began this program in 1994. Goes to show how far behind we are in addressing addiction, and recognizing how to properly combat the drug trade.
If you want an interesting listen, Narconomics is available as an audiobook on YouTube. The author outlines how cartels operate like any other corporate entity, and how the 'war on drugs' enables these organizations to thrive. Of course, there are special interests that benefit from this 'war', so until those elements are eliminated I doubt anything will change. I was hoping someone with guts would make that move here, but at present there is no one with the conviction or integrity in our political system.

Think of how many tens of millions, if not hundreds of million in tax dollars that could be used for health care, a pharmacare plan, and improved education.

Last edited:
I dont know if that's genius or disturbing. Search and read on "Four Pillars Drug Policy of Switzerland". Had no idea that was a thing. From the article I read sounds like something I wouldnt mind having in our town. Because right now people find needles everywhere around town and the crime rate is sky rocketing. Might as well just supply them with legal heroin and safe injection sites and get them off our streets.

Not legalization, decriminalization. Conservatives mislabel the approach b/c they support policing and incarceration over treatment and policy changes which would treat the problem, not play into the bias of their constituency. Decriminalization has been proven to be the best way to reduce the enormous tax burden of the futile 'war on drugs'. When done properly addicts receive their drugs through distribution centers and safe injection sites, which ensures that they are not supporting organized crime or suffering from accidental overdoses. It also reduces the incarceration of addicts (court costs and costs of housing someone in a correctional institution). There is a huge reduction in the sharing of needles, and associated transmission of disease, as well as the criminal activity many addicts engage in to support their habit.
If this country were to pass policy that drastically reduced the trafficking of narcotics criminal organizations as a whole would diminish.

Switzerland and Portugal have had great success with their drug policy. Switzerland in particular took the path to provide heroin, in order to reduce the drug trade. Search Four Pillars Drug Policy of Switzerland. They began this program in 1994. Goes to show how far behind we are in addressing addiction, and recognizing how to properly combat the drug trade.
If you want an interesting listen, Narconomics is available as an audiobook on YouTube. The author outlines how cartels operate like any other corporate entity, and how the 'war on drugs' enables these organizations to thrive. Of course, there are special interests that benefit from this 'war', so until those elements are eliminated I doubt anything will change. I was hoping someone with guts would make that move here, but at present there is no one with the conviction or integrity in our political system.

Think of how many tens of millions, if not hundreds of million in tax dollars that could be used for health care, a pharmacare plan, and improved education.

I dont know if that's genius or disturbing. Search and read on "Four Pillars Drug Policy of Switzerland". Had no idea that was a thing. From the article I read sounds like something I wouldnt mind having in our town. Because right now people find needles everywhere around town and the crime rate is sky rocketing. Might as well just supply them with legal heroin and safe injection sites and get them off our streets.

Exactly. Considering all the garbage on the streets, and cutbacks to treatment and support, I would prefer the gov't make such substances available to users. Studies have shown that decriminalization does not result in higher usage, and prohibition is a lost cause.

The victims are addicts/users, and those who are impacted by a system lacking support services, as well as those who are affected by criminal activity.

Ugh. See that's the thing with these labs. Speaking relatively, trafficking steroids is low low risk for the cash that can be made. Especially considering the ease of production - one man can run a very profitable, small operation all on his own at almost no risk.

These guys get complacent, and think that they don't have to worry about their own security anymore, so they do STUPID risky things- ie, selling in person in public. The only worse thing they can do is think "well might as well start selling meth and opiates too, way higher profit margin." and honestly... fuck those guys for the most part, even though you may technically be a "drug dealer" dont start thinking you're actually a drug dealer. Fuck off selling any of that shit. The only exception is research chems, nootropics, and some pharm items.

The funniest part.... theres a reason your doctor is suppose to monitor these drugs and not the guy at your gym....

The guy at your gym probably knows 80% more then the doc ffs

The funniest part.... theres a reason your doctor is suppose to monitor these drugs and not the guy at your gym....

The guy at your gym probably knows 80% more then the doc ffs

Monitoring the results of a CBC to assess overall health and hormone levels is one thing. Prior to surgery I was on heavy pain meds and had to do submit a urinalysis every 3 months to prove I was not taking any other substances. I have no history of substance abuse, it was protocol b/c too many people abuse prescribed medications, as well as combine with street drugs.

Are you referring to monitoring PEDs? I'm confident that any decent doctor can provide you with an overview of the risks and impacts of using high-dosages of various PEDs, however, if one is engaged in recreational use of such substances it's not the doctors responsibility to monitor your cycle. There's a conflict of interest there. Running a blood test and informing you that there are risks associated with what you are doing or as evidenced from the results of blood work is one thing, but no doctor is going to put themselves in a position where they can be held responsible for the choices you make.

I may have misunderstood your post, and I'm trying to clarify what you meant. If it was in regards to knowledge of various compounds, again, there are general risks associated with using PEDs, but it's not a doctor's responsibility to know the precise risks associated with using Tren, Anadrol, a peptide, or GH secretalogue.

Monitoring the results of a CBC to assess overall health and hormone levels is one thing. Prior to surgery I was on heavy pain meds and had to do submit a urinalysis every 3 months to prove I was not taking any other substances. I have no history of substance abuse, it was protocol b/c too many people abuse prescribed medications, as well as combine with street drugs.

Are you referring to monitoring PEDs? I'm confident that any decent doctor can provide you with an overview of the risks and impacts of using high-dosages of various PEDs, however, if one is engaged in recreational use of such substances it's not the doctors responsibility to monitor your cycle. There's a conflict of interest there. Running a blood test and informing you that there are risks associated with what you are doing or as evidenced from the results of blood work is one thing, but no doctor is going to put themselves in a position where they can be held responsible for the choices you make.

I may have misunderstood your post, and I'm trying to clarify what you meant. If it was in regards to knowledge of various compounds, again, there are general risks associated with using PEDs, but it's not a doctor's responsibility to know the precise risks associated with using Tren, Anadrol, a peptide, or GH secretalogue.
Im going to start with where are you from. Im guessimg if you have good health care your from the west.

Maritime health care is the worse in the business, were talkin about overall health hear, were also talking testosterone replacement therapy and other hormons , thyroid etc were talking everything.

Im part of alot of different groups and i can tell you that your normal doctors are not up to date with current medicine, they are trianed to treat you once an organ fails or somethings broke easiest way to say it.

Iv witnessed this myself and i cant even begin to tell you how my doctor would have litterly killed me had it not been for the steriod community and all the forums and pages iv joined.

For the majority theres some smart guys on these fourms and at your local gyms that can teach you alot if you wanna listen, doctors just wanna get you in and shove you out in the maritimes.

Let me say this , it takes me 3 months to book a blood test and 2 months too book an appointment with my doctor. This is real ... you tell me how someone thats unhealthy can wait that long, if it wasnt for the smart educated users around hear i might not have got through half of what i did or know half of what i no.

Iv since moved on to an np from telemedicine, i pay outa pocket for it even though i pay 100k in taxes to my province, and i cant get the health care in my province. That should be covered.
Again i dont wanna explain the whole story it pisses me off everyday i have to suffer because my doctor is a complete idiot. This is the same doc that told me my thyroid was fucked because my lh and fsh were at 0....... im on trt doc its gonna be zero......

Alberta health care, Ontario, bc have excellent health care, come to the maritimes and tell me how you like the health care.

What i meant from my earlier post was , a guy can learn more from the bodybuilding community then he can from a doctor thats not educated.

A guy can go to a doc and tell him oh im tired and have a few things checked but if i know exactly the things to check i can demand to have it checked.

My doc wouldnt check my t4 t3 for my thyroid he said tsh was normal at 3.97 i demanded it and he said ohhh it cost to much ? I said i want it , because of the things iv learned in the community and from all over i was able to make him check it ,
So he checked it and my thyroid came back with crashed t4. This was not abuse this was trt , he wouldnt prescribe me medication he said to come off . Last month i couldnt walk in cold chills thought i was gonna die. I paid this np doc and got the meds and feeling better.

Not to mention this was the same doc that last year seen my trans sat at 75%!!!!!!! My iron through the roof and my ferritin high and said oh your fine noithing wrong......

I caught this 5 months ago way after i left his office with a good luck son hope you feel better. Had i of known what iv learned up tonknow i would have dug alot deeper and pushed for more testing.

Im bitter against doctors in the maritimes, because i do not think they are up to date with modern medicine. Its a patchy story , and i can understand how confusing it would be to read if you have a awsome doctor like the west, i know because my np is 100 times the doc my maritimes one is.

Rule 1 iv learned is that if your doc wont help you move on ..why suffer for 10 years with someone who cant help you.

Im going to start with where are you from. Im guessimg if you have good health care your from the west.

Maritime health care is the worse in the business, were talkin about overall health hear, were also talking testosterone replacement therapy and other hormons , thyroid etc were talking everything.

Im part of alot of different groups and i can tell you that your normal doctors are not up to date with current medicine, they are trianed to treat you once an organ fails or somethings broke easiest way to say it.

Iv witnessed this myself and i cant even begin to tell you how my doctor would have litterly killed me had it not been for the steriod community and all the forums and pages iv joined.

For the majority theres some smart guys on these fourms and at your local gyms that can teach you alot if you wanna listen, doctors just wanna get you in and shove you out in the maritimes.

Let me say this , it takes me 3 months to book a blood test and 2 months too book an appointment with my doctor. This is real ... you tell me how someone thats unhealthy can wait that long, if it wasnt for the smart educated users around hear i might not have got through half of what i did or know half of what i no.

Iv since moved on to an np from telemedicine, i pay outa pocket for it even though i pay 100k in taxes to my province, and i cant get the health care in my province. That should be covered.
Again i dont wanna explain the whole story it pisses me off everyday i have to suffer because my doctor is a complete idiot. This is the same doc that told me my thyroid was fucked because my lh and fsh were at 0....... im on trt doc its gonna be zero......

Alberta health care, Ontario, bc have excellent health care, come to the maritimes and tell me how you like the health care.

What i meant from my earlier post was , a guy can learn more from the bodybuilding community then he can from a doctor thats not educated.

A guy can go to a doc and tell him oh im tired and have a few things checked but if i know exactly the things to check i can demand to have it checked.

My doc wouldnt check my t4 t3 for my thyroid he said tsh was normal at 3.97 i demanded it and he said ohhh it cost to much ? I said i want it , because of the things iv learned in the community and from all over i was able to make him check it ,
So he checked it and my thyroid came back with crashed t4. This was not abuse this was trt , he wouldnt prescribe me medication he said to come off . Last month i couldnt walk in cold chills thought i was gonna die. I paid this np doc and got the meds and feeling better.

Not to mention this was the same doc that last year seen my trans sat at 75%!!!!!!! My iron through the roof and my ferritin high and said oh your fine noithing wrong......

I caught this 5 months ago way after i left his office with a good luck son hope you feel better. Had i of known what iv learned up tonknow i would have dug alot deeper and pushed for more testing.

Im bitter against doctors in the maritimes, because i do not think they are up to date with modern medicine. Its a patchy story , and i can understand how confusing it would be to read if you have a awsome doctor like the west, i know because my np is 100 times the doc my maritimes one is.

Rule 1 iv learned is that if your doc wont help you move on ..why suffer for 10 years with someone who cant help you.
I see where you're coming from. I consider myself very fortunate to have had an excellent and supportive GP. I know that quality of doctor is not universal. Sorry to hear of your experience.

Crazy how they make a big deal about gear when theres way more messed up shit happening out there. Either way, I think we are progressing towards a society where drugs are decriminalized which im happy about.