Best Pharma grade HGH?

What?!?! Are you sick today?
Naw, you know I actually found that gh was more hype than anything. Funny thing is I was the one hyping it, bwahaaa.

Truthfully out of the 8 kits I bought, I just GAVE away 3 to a friend, I used 4 and have one left, just in case, lol. The guy who does the work on my house I hate doing like trim and painting needs rotorcuff surgery and I’ll likely give it to him to heal quicker, I want him to do my garage, lol.
Kinda like the tren I have, just can’t seem to part with it.
It’s great to help burn a bit of bodyfat, and fills you out. But The screwed up glucose regulation, without insulin (which I’ll never use) is not worth it IMO.

Now if my goals were different then I might look at it in a different way, but with my goals it’s a fucking waste of money.

Naw, you know I actually found that gh was more hype than anything. Funny thing is I was the one hyping it, bwahaaa.

Truthfully out of the 8 kits I bought, I just GAVE away 3 to a friend, I used 4 and have one left, just in case, lol. Kinda like the tren I have, just can’t seem to part with it.
It’s great to help burn a bit of bodyfat, and fills you out. But The screwed up glucose regulation, without insulin (which I’ll never use) is not worth it IMO.

Now if my goals were different then I might look at it in a different way, but with my goals it’s a fucking waste of money.

It's too bad you weren't willing to do a conservative run of pharma gh and slin with some t4, i think you would change your mind ;). Problem with this type of thing just comes down to cost.

It's too bad you weren't willing to do a conservative run of pharma gh and slin with some t4, i think you would change your mind ;). Problem with this type of thing just comes down to cost.
I have no connection to pharma gh. Closest I could get was opti. It was good, but with the water retention, I’m not sure as effective as pharma.
If I could get it, and someone helped me with a protocol, I’d run it. Money really isn’t my issue. I just GAVE 3 kits to a friend, lol.
I just don’t think that any of the generic gh, even good stuff really works the way it should. See when I talk to others who run real gh, they didn’t get the sides I do. But mind you any generic gh I used gave me the same sides, just some was weaker than others.
When my guts were fucked though, I would deal with the sides to avoid the hospital.

I think it's an individual thing as to which pharma is the best, but a consensus that genos, seros and humatropes are, with little to no water whatsoever. Getting them, well, I don't know what to say there lol

I think it's an individual thing as to which pharma is the best, but a consensus that genos, seros and humatropes are, with little to no water whatsoever. Getting them, well, I don't know what to say there lol
Lol. Exactly, that is where the problem lies.
That is why I just avoid gh now. No gh, no need to use insulin.
Btw I did try insulin, but without hgh, it seemed like a waste.

Would a keto diet cycled in and out help with need for insulin?
Does 1IU twice a day induce insulin resistance?

i ran 4iu's every day for two years or so with a Prop/Winstrol/EQ cycle and my diet wasn't keto for the first 18 months, then i went keto when i added tren to my cycle and there was no insulin resistance for those last 6 months...or at all for the entire cycle.

Reactions: Cog
i ran 4iu's every day for two years or so with a Prop/Winstrol/EQ cycle and my diet wasn't keto for the first 18 months, then i went keto when i added tren to my cycle and there was no insulin resistance for those last 6 months...or at all for the entire cycle.
Interesting.We need more input in this area.

1iu twice a day is kinda pointless. Not sure your exact goals. But for general health purposes or minor fat reductions I would suggest 2iu first thing in the morning. Then fast, or fasted cardio.
2iu will not induce insulin resistance unless you’re extremely sensitive. A supp like Berberine will keep your sugar in range and also helps increase igf-1 production. But insulin and t4 would not be needed at a therapeutic dose of 1 or 2iu. So no need to focus on keto or anything special.

1iu twice a day is kinda pointless. Not sure your exact goals. But for general health purposes or minor fat reductions I would suggest 2iu first thing in the morning. Then fast, or fasted cardio.
2iu will not induce insulin resistance unless you’re extremely sensitive. A supp like Berberine will keep your sugar in range and also helps increase igf-1 production. But insulin and t4 would not be needed at a therapeutic dose of 1 or 2iu. So no need to focus on keto or anything special.
Thanks.General health purposes turning 64 this year.

Thanks.General health purposes turning 64 this year.
Cog, are ypu already pretty lean with a good diet?

Take your GH in the morning, because your bodies already gonna produce gh while you sleep, so you don't want to interrupt that natiral production cycle.

next, even if your on TRT, add-in some tren, like a minimal dose if you decide to run gh. Tren and GH work well together, and you'll get your best results that way.

Taking gh is a minimum 6 month commitmemt , but a year or two is best.

tbh, i also used mk677 for around 1.5 years or so, and it compliments gh really well too.

hopefully others people will chime in on what to run with 2iu's of gh so you get the best bang for your buck!

Cog, are ypu already pretty lean with a good diet?

Take your GH in the morning, because your bodies already gonna produce gh while you sleep, so you don't want to interrupt that natiral production cycle.

next, even if your on TRT, add-in some tren, like a minimal dose if you decide to run gh. Tren and GH work well together, and you'll get your best results that way.

Taking gh is a minimum 6 month commitmemt , but a year or two is best.

tbh, i also used mk677 for around 1.5 years or so, and it compliments gh really well too.

hopefully others people will chime in on what to run with 2iu's of gh so you get the best bang for your buck!
MK 677 put some fat on me.
Just quit 50 mg weekly Tren E after 3 weeks added to my 125 mg test E weekly.Sleep starts to suffer.Or maybe it was the chasing pussy.:)
Maybe too much Tren in the past, don't know.

question has already been answered but no, insulin is not needed at that dose. That being said, it's never a bad thing to keep an eye on blood glucose from time to time.

I’ve always liked Geno
4iu a day is great
Omni I would never buy again
Had a shipment of nordi pens get wrecked by the cold
Haven’t got to try humatrope yet
If you still buy these products, you can buy your demand from us.

Just want to inform you. We send HGHs by express courier and deliver in 3-4 days in stealt way. You can read comments about us.
Hope we can work with you.

Cansu
My best

Miss Cansu

whatsapp: +44 7509 753545

wickr: hghgear

mail: [email protected]

https://www.hghgear.ws/

Thank you for this post. Genos>Seros, just my experience though, Humatropes are up next. Have you tired those chinese ansonomes? Heard good things about them too.
Hello,

If you continue buying branded HGH, It would be greate pleasure to work with you
We send HGHs by express courierand deliver it 3-5 days.

Norditropin
Humatrope
Genotropin

We sell only international branded HGH. Dont forget to read comments. Hope we can co-operate with you
Cansu

My best

Miss Cansu

whatsapp: +44 7509 753545

wickr: hghgear

mail: [email protected]

https://www.hghgear.ws/