Best Pharma grade HGH?

You might wanna change your title , id edite the last part , change it to something eles no one will be able to tell you where to buy but can suggest best lab 😁

Currently running 4iu genotropin. From my research and guys I have talked to when I was trying to figure out what to buy.. Serostims, Genotropins, and Humatropins seem to be the most sought after pharma GH options. Omnitropes seem to often be passed on by a lot of guys and is generally the least desirable. @Kanon has pretty much any brand and kit you can think of, so maybe he can chime in.

Currently running 4iu genotropin. From my research and guys I have talked to when I was trying to figure out what to buy.. Serostims, Genotropins, and Humatropins seem to be the most sought after pharma GH options. Omnitropes seem to often be passed on by a lot of guys and is generally the least desirable. @Kanon has pretty much any brand and kit you can think of, so maybe he can chime in.
Notice any diffrence yet?

I’ve always liked Geno
4iu a day is great
Omni I would never buy again
Had a shipment of nordi pens get wrecked by the cold
Haven’t got to try humatrope yet

I’ve always liked Geno
4iu a day is great
Omni I would never buy again
Had a shipment of nordi pens get wrecked by the cold
Haven’t got to try humatrope yet

just curious because I was close to buying them.. what didn’t you like about omnis?

I think any pharm grade gh is great providing it is legit. either 2 iu a day or 1 iu morning and 2 iu before bed

1.Humatrope
2.Serostim
3.Geno
4.Genentech
5.Nordi
6.Saizen
7.Cinnagen
8.Omni

Am I forgetting one 🤔

Been on 5 months so far. I’ve run them all at 6iu a day. Starting 9iu a day in 10 days. Once you get past Genentech on my list the differences between the remaining brands is pretty minor and very individual.

Attachments

• F3520347-3DC3-4255-A4DC-E25D23CD9FE8.jpeg
    F3520347-3DC3-4255-A4DC-E25D23CD9FE8.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 60
  • B42D9ED2-5D05-4954-805C-6CDB379E957F.jpeg
    B42D9ED2-5D05-4954-805C-6CDB379E957F.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 56
1.Humatrope
2.Serostim
3.Geno
4.Genentech
5.Nordi
6.Saizen
7.Cinnagen
8.Omni

Am I forgetting one 🤔

Been on 5 months so far. I’ve run them all at 6iu a day. Starting 9iu a day in 10 days. Once you get past Genentech on my list the differences between the remaining brands is pretty minor and very individual.

thank you for your info

1.Humatrope
2.Serostim
3.Geno
4.Genentech
5.Nordi
6.Saizen
7.Cinnagen
8.Omni

Am I forgetting one 🤔

Thank you for this post. Genos>Seros, just my experience though, Humatropes are up next. Have you tired those chinese ansonomes? Heard good things about them too.

Thank you for this post. Genos>Seros, just my experience though, Humatropes are up next. Have you tired those chinese ansonomes? Heard good things about them too.
Ansomone!
Yes I would put those up against any others
Lost my source for them though

Gh is very individual. That’s my list and how it effected me. Ask 10 guys. Get 10 different lists. The top 3 are so close in quality is was hard for me to actually to put a list together.
I haven’t tried those ansonomes. Wife is using those optis. She’s feeling good.
what iu are you at with those genos you picked up?

Gh is very individual. That’s my list and how it effected me. Ask 10 guys. Get 10 different lists. The top 3 are so close in quality is was hard for me to actually to put a list together.
I haven’t tried those ansonomes. Wife is using those optis. She’s feeling good.
what iu are you at with those genos you picked up?

I havn't started them yet, but we will start at 4iu, and make a decision to raise that in the future and add slin based off the gym situation.