Best option for TRT blood work

Mr. Chi

Hi all.
I just got my 8 week blood work done and noticed that the lab I went to (DynaLIFE) tested for total test and not free test as requested by my Doc.
Is there a better option for a testing lab for TRT patients? An online lab service perhaps? The U.S labs that I’ve looked into won’t help Canadian customers so what options do we have?

Cheers

Hi all.
I just got my 8 week blood work done and noticed that the lab I went to (DynaLIFE) tested for total test and not free test as requested by my Doc.
Is there a better option for a testing lab for TRT patients? An online lab service perhaps? The U.S labs that I’ve looked into won’t help Canadian customers so what options do we have?

Cheers
There are a few threads or questions already on this topic. Search "private lab testing" and you will find more answers. There is a private company called Ichor but as far as I know they still use DynaLife to collect....don't quote me though, have a look here https://ichorblood.ca/
I only see total testosterone test available there as well though...
Did you know that you can calculate your free test? You need your total testosterone, albumin level, & SHBG level and then use a free test calculator....you can also find those with a quick web search.

At this time there isn't really much for options. DynaLife is the only place that AHS id going to use for your testing from your doc. Who is prescribing? Family doc?

There are a few threads or questions already on this topic. Search "private lab testing" and you will find more answers. There is a private company called Ichor but as far as I know they still use DynaLife to collect....don't quote me though, have a look here https://ichorblood.ca/
I only see total testosterone test available there as well though...
Did you know that you can calculate your free test? You need your total testosterone, albumin level, & SHBG level and then use a free test calculator....you can also find those with a quick web search.

At this time there isn't really much for options. DynaLife is the only place that AHS id going to use for your testing from your doc. Who is prescribing? Family doc?
Currently going thru True Balance medical spa.

Currently going thru True Balance medical spa.

Not sure your concern? My experience with True Balance was that they will do BW whenever you had questions or concerns with your TRT. One year i used them I think they let me check E2 like 5 times.

Here in Ontario I use Life Labs, they have both my free test and total test readings