Best multivitamin products on the market IMO. (4 suggestions)

There are sites in Canada that sell it. expensive tho. I did order it from a site in the US, I'll let ya know if it makes it.
It is something customs look out for FYI, that and yohimbine are high on their list.

I know this because I've ordered Revive supps and twice they've been intercepted and I had to go to CBSA in person to pick them up. The first thing they asked me was; Is there DHEA in there and the second was Yohimbine (none of the supps contained either).

Just a heads up.

Ohhhhhhh

yeah bro tendons and ligaments as far as I know won’t be effected. My elbows got tendinitis and not much has helped. And my Achilles for over a decade now. Those areas you gotta be very careful. You’re strong too so with strong men that injury is gonna get worse the more they hit iron.

My joints on the other hand have so much wear and tear that even having my legs straight out feels uncomfortable. I was close to surgical intervention for my left knee if it weren’t for the supplementation.

Think of this also, maybe you will gradually have some joint problems in the future, so by supplementing now you are preventing injuries that are yet to manifest themselves.
Your right on with that statement...

I'm told my tendons are in amazing shape (by my chrio), but they get irratated because my muscles get very tight which keeps the tendons under constant tension.. Right now my right forearm/ elbow is ahcy as hell.. I know its the muscles int he forearm being tight thats causing the issues.

It is something customs look out for FYI, that and yohimbine are high on their list.

I know this because I've ordered Revive supps and twice they've been intercepted and I had to go to CBSA in person to pick them up. The first thing they asked me was; Is there DHEA in there and the second was Yohimbine (none of the supps contained either).

Just a heads up.

Why not go to a naturopath/hormone private clinic and ask to get your DHEA tested and get a script? In the end its probably cheaper...
I know 90 100mg DHEA capsules cost me about 40$ b/c its not covered in my benefits..

Why not go to a naturopath/hormone private clinic and ask to get your DHEA tested and get a script? In the end its probably cheaper...
I know 90 100mg DHEA capsules cost me about 40$ b/c its not covered in my benefits..
Oh I don't need or use DHEA, I was just pointing it out that it's something customs definitely look for.

Just a heads up.
Thanks, ya i figured as much. I spent $50 on a roll of the dice.

I've been on Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM for like 5 months at the max recommended dosage.. I don't think its done a thing for my joints.. But I read it has more benefits than easing joint pain.
I have done just about everything for joint pain ... elbows and shoulders mainly ... severe throbbing and pain in the morning until I get going. Usually takes a couple of hours to get them out of the pain zone in the morn. I have tried deca, celebrex, deep massage, indian rubber ball rolling out the muscles of the forearm/tricep/shoulders (anterior, frontal and side). The best pain resolvers is a percocet in the morn and boom pain is eliminated. Would prefer not to minimize the pain this way.

Wondering if the Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplementation really works? Gabapentin use to work for the pain in elbows/shoulder but that stopped after about a year.

So is it true does Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplementation really work for joint pain?

I have done just about everything for joint pain ... elbows and shoulders mainly ... severe throbbing and pain in the morning until I get going. Usually takes a couple of hours to get them out of the pain zone in the morn. I have tried deca, celebrex, deep massage, indian rubber ball rolling out the muscles of the forearm/tricep/shoulders (anterior, frontal and side). The best pain resolvers is a percocet in the morn and boom pain is eliminated. Would prefer not to minimize the pain this way.

Wondering if the Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplementation really works? Gabapentin use to work for the pain in elbows/shoulder but that stopped after about a year.

So is it true does Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM supplementation really work for joint pain?

From what I've read they're more preventatives than cures.

lol. there is no cure for what I have. but damn they work. I would like to have something that would fix the pain but even my doc is clueless about it. If you know of a permanent solution pls share. cheers (y) :)
Hell ya Percocet works! I see colors in thin air when I take those. .. I was talking about "Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM" for joint pain.. for the most part, they are preventatives from cartilage breaking down between joints that will lead to joint pain. . That said, my wife has had joint pain for years and she now takes marine collagen and swears its helped/eliminated it. Obviously what you describe is much more extreme than what she's dealing with.

Have you looked into any peptides for Joint pain? BPC-157 and TB500 are 2 that I would consider if I was in your position.

DHEA is another one, although hard to get in Canada. I'm into it more for the brain support/aging side of things than for the T production. Some pretty cool studies done on that one.
i got DHEA (life extensions brand) from bestpricednutrition.com with no issues, it did little to nothing for me though

For those interested...ive had a TON of time on my hands this last year or so. And have searched the whole supplement industry for the best multi.

Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.

Here are 4 of the only multis which id ever recommend. Ur far better off buying these individually and adjusting ur doses of each as u like/need. But that will cost you minimum $150 a month.

#1- allmax vitastack- this is my go to. Its a pack like animal stack but far far better in my opinion. And priced amazingly. It's the best formula on the market but a landslide.

#2- animal stack - the og. Still works but recipe could be updated a tad.

#3- vitaHD - new product on the block. This stuff is badass. From a killer canadian company with guys behind it whom we all know. Its quite pricey though. But im sure the quality is there.

#4 - orange triad. Another OG. Usually quite cheap also. Barely makes the list. But still better than 90% of the other multis.
Why do you put all Max above animal pak? I’ve had to sub that a few times when animal wasn’t in stock

i got DHEA (life extensions brand) from bestpricednutrition.com with no issues, it did little to nothing for me though
thanks, man... ya, I'm into it more for brain support / anti-aging. I will get bloods to make sure its doing something.

Hell ya Percocet works! I see colors in thin air when I take those. .. I was talking about "Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM" for joint pain.. for the most part, they are preventatives from cartilage breaking down between joints that will lead to joint pain. . That said, my wife has had joint pain for years and she now takes marine collagen and swears its helped/eliminated it. Obviously what you describe is much more extreme than what she's dealing with.

Have you looked into any peptides for Joint pain? BPC-157 and TB500 are 2 that I would consider if I was in your position.
No I have not looked into peptides. I will definitely do some research in that area and look at the ones you suggested. I wish I saw those colors in thin air :), I take as little as I have to ... no more than 1 a day or less (1/2 a lot of the times) will normally do it for me ... I would prefer not to take them at all that's for sure.

No I have not looked into peptides. I will definitely do some research in that area and look at the ones you suggested. I wish I saw those colors in thin air :), I take as little as I have to ... no more than 1 a day or less (1/2 a lot of the times) will normally do it for me ... I would prefer not to take them at all that's for sure.
ya they suck to be on long term.

Reactions: PGM
For those interested...ive had a TON of time on my hands this last year or so. And have searched the whole supplement industry for the best multi.

Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.

Here are 4 of the only multis which id ever recommend. Ur far better off buying these individually and adjusting ur doses of each as u like/need. But that will cost you minimum $150 a month.

#1- allmax vitastack- this is my go to. Its a pack like animal stack but far far better in my opinion. And priced amazingly. It's the best formula on the market but a landslide.

#2- animal stack - the og. Still works but recipe could be updated a tad.

#3- vitaHD - new product on the block. This stuff is badass. From a killer canadian company with guys behind it whom we all know. Its quite pricey though. But im sure the quality is there.

#4 - orange triad. Another OG. Usually quite cheap also. Barely makes the list. But still better than 90% of the other multis.
I guess I have a question. You made the statement 'Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.' What was the research and data that lead you to that conclusion. Why.. what are they doing... underdosing, quality of product ...?

I guess I have a question. You made the statement 'Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.' What was the research and data that lead you to that conclusion. Why.. what are they doing... underdosing, quality of product ...?
I have the same questions.

Maybe he based it on total contents for an overall multi. Like an everything bagel.

I have the same questions.

Maybe he based it on total contents for an overall multi. Like an everything bagel.
You can't even make that call based on the label of the supplement.. that must be done based on independant lab analysis,