Best multivitamin products on the market IMO. (4 suggestions)

For those interested...ive had a TON of time on my hands this last year or so. And have searched the whole supplement industry for the best multi.

Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.

Here are 4 of the only multis which id ever recommend. Ur far better off buying these individually and adjusting ur doses of each as u like/need. But that will cost you minimum $150 a month.

#1- allmax vitastack- this is my go to. Its a pack like animal stack but far far better in my opinion. And priced amazingly. It's the best formula on the market but a landslide.

#2- animal stack - the og. Still works but recipe could be updated a tad.

#3- vitaHD - new product on the block. This stuff is badass. From a killer canadian company with guys behind it whom we all know. Its quite pricey though. But im sure the quality is there.

#4 - orange triad. Another OG. Usually quite cheap also. Barely makes the list. But still better than 90% of the other multis.
Interesting . I have always loved allmax products. They always do what they’re supposed to do and are always dosed and priced reasonably

I guess I have a question. You made the statement 'Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.' What was the research and data that lead you to that conclusion. Why.. what are they doing... underdosing, quality of product ...?

If you look at the research for most of the top brands their dosing of each individual vitamin in the multi is inconsistent from pill to pill

My conclusion is “who cares” as there is very limited research on the ideal dosage of most individual vitamins

As long as you take them consistently you will prevent being deficient

Most multi have 30+ ingredients. Getting each one exact in each pill likely follows the 80/20 rule. It takes incrementally more effort and $ to get the last 20% with limited value

I reviewed all vitamins for quality of ingredients. I believe that to be the most important criteria. My top picks based on ingredients is above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PGM
If you look at the research for most of the top brands their dosing of each individual vitamin in the multi is inconsistent from pill to pill

My conclusion is “who cares” as there is very limited research on the ideal dosage of most individual vitamins

As long as you take them consistently you will prevent being deficient

Most multi have 30+ ingredients. Getting each one exact in each pill likely follows the 80/20 rule. It takes incrementally more effort and $ to get the last 20% with limited value

I reviewed all vitamins for quality of ingredients. I believe that to be the most important criteria. My top picks based on ingredients is above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agreed. my approach is very practical. i pour a bunch of multi vitamin pills including vitamin c, d3, e , b12, b1, fish oil into a cup each morn and drink them down. The excess i piss out but I get my daily requirement and more cuse I overdose on most vitamin. Better to over dose and get what you use than to under dose and be deficient. Vitamins are not all that expensive so why not overdose on them.

agreed. my approach is very practical. i pour a bunch of multi vitamin pills including vitamin c, d3, e , b12, b1, fish oil into a cup each morn and drink them down. The excess i piss out but I get my daily requirement and more cuse I overdose on most vitamin. Better to over dose and get what you use than to under dose and be deficient. Vitamins are not all that expensive so why not overdose on them.

can't you develop kidney stones like that tho?

I am a lazy SOB. I don't even know what brand of vitamins I use. I normally get them at Costco or Guardian drugs. in the morning I grab a cup and I shake a bunch of the following into it, multi vitamin, C, D3, fish oil, e, b 12. I don't count the amount, usually 3 or 4 of each, then I drink them down with v8.. spicy. I do include iron but I do 2 tabs in morn and 1 at night with meals. It seems to work as I feel good. This idea was one of the things Dave John suggested in one of his unconventional training books "Never Let Go". He maintained that the body would get rid of the excess and if he over supplemented that was better than under supplementing
Except ur organs hold onto iron instead of secrete it. I was in ththe hospital recentky for iron poisoning, iron overdose basically lol. If a doctor doesnt recommend u take iron, dont take it lol. The rest ur right, vitamin a also builds up in ur liver, u can get jaundice from it, i didnt know that either at 21. The only three vegtabkes i woukd eat everyday and i would eat them in excess as carrots, spinach and red bell pappers, all are recommended because they have a high source of vitamin a, i was prob having like 30,000 ui a day when 1000 is recommened lol....
Most vitamins and minerals u piss out excess but others you dont and can be dangerous

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh

yeah bro tendons and ligaments as far as I know won’t be effected. My elbows got tendinitis and not much has helped. And my Achilles for over a decade now. Those areas you gotta be very careful. You’re strong too so with strong men that injury is gonna get worse the more they hit iron.

My joints on the other hand have so much wear and tear that even having my legs straight out feels uncomfortable. I was close to surgical intervention for my left knee if it weren’t for the supplementation.

Think of this also, maybe you will gradually have some joint problems in the future, so by supplementing now you are preventing injuries that are yet to manifest themselves.
How do u know what it is forthe joint pain, for example deca doesnt do anything for my knees, idk what did them in more, when the got smashed a couple times by a baseball bat or all the parkour i used to do growin up lol. It feels like something goin on behind the bottom/inside of my kneecap, i got an xray a few years ago, idk if it wassoft tissue or just bones but they said they didnt seen anything

Except ur organs hold onto iron instead of secrete it. I was in ththe hospital recentky for iron poisoning, iron overdose basically lol. If a doctor doesnt recommend u take iron, dont take it lol. The rest ur right, vitamin a also builds up in ur liver, u can get jaundice from it, i didnt know that either at 21. The only three vegtabkes i woukd eat everyday and i would eat them in excess as carrots, spinach and red bell pappers, all are recommended because they have a high source of vitamin a, i was prob having like 30,000 ui a day when 1000 is recommened lol....
Most vitamins and minerals u piss out excess but others you dont and can be dangerous
You worry to much about shit. Been doing it all my life. Never had any major problems with my health and I am in my 60's. Maybe the random amounts I took came out in the right proportion I don't know.

You worry to much about shit. Been doing it all my life. Never had any major problems with my health and I am in my 60's. Maybe the random amounts I took came out in the right proportion I don't know.
Well i did just about die so lol, i was on the skytrain puking up black bile, everyone thought it was blood, and during covid restrictions it really scared people i guess, the pulled the emergency buttonand all vacated the train cart and i waited for the ambulance ...idk... i dont remember it, just was told the story by my dad n he showed me pictures, i dont remember because it made me all delirious n shit. I woke up feeling drunk but i figured i could just walk it off woke up inthe hospital almost a day later. It pretty much just happened, it was in january i think... maybe ur anemic... i only had a bottle of it because my girlfriend was anemic and needed it, i was already taking supplements, she was gone so she no longer needed it so i was like fuck it whats the worst it can do. Iron is posionious if u have too much of it, thats why us guys especially are suppose to get bloodwork checking are iron levels.
And yea vitamin a, kills ur liver at high amounts, i didnt have any crazystories behind that, was just told by a bunch of people i looked like shit n to go to the hospitsl so eventually i listened.

Trust me 'me and worry' will probably never be found in the same sentance lol. :p
Fast lane all the way, its why i learned about something as dumb as vitamin poisoning the hard way lol

I do also eat a lot of red meat, so supplementing iron is redundant for sure, idk what you eat so it might be that too that caused the issue for me but not for u. Also since my ex was anemoc the pills were 24mg each, that too could be a factor odk what ur daily dose is.
I could get conspiracy theory here and blaim covid, at the same time this happened i got my covid shot a few weeks before and it paralyzed my left arm for months, was like a wet noodle

Last edited:
Well i did just about die so lol, i was on the skytrain puking up black bile, everyone thought it was blood, and during covid restrictions it really scared people i guess, the pulled the emergency buttonand all vacated the train cart and i waited for the ambulance ...idk... i dont remember it, just was told the story by my dad n he showed me pictures, i dont remember because it made me all delirious n shit. I woke up feeling drunk but i figured i could just walk it off woke up inthe hospital almost a day later. It pretty much just happened, it was in january i think... maybe ur anemic... i only had a bottle of it because my girlfriend was anemic and needed it, i was already taking supplements, she was gone so she no longer needed it so i was like fuck it whats the worst it can do. Iron is posionious if u have too much of it, thats why us guys especially are suppose to get bloodwork checking are iron levels.
And yea vitamin a, kills ur liver at high amounts, i didnt have any crazystories behind that, was just told by a bunch of people i looked like shit n to go to the hospitsl so eventually i listened.

Trust me 'me and worry' will probably never be found in the same sentance lol. :p
Fast lane all the way, its why i learned about something as dumb as vitamin poisoning the hard way lol

I do also eat a lot of red meat, so supplementing iron is redundant for sure, idk what you eat so it might be that too that caused the issue for me but not for u. Also since my ex was anemoc the pills were 24mg each, that too could be a factor odk what ur daily dose is.
I could get conspiracy theory here and blaim covid, at the same time this happened i got my covid shot a few weeks before and it paralyzed my left arm for months, was like a wet noodle
Well that is unfortunate... sorry to hear about. I have never had issues with poisoning as I am aware of the vitamins that your body does not excrete and mostly what I took was multivitamins, C, D, B12 and fish oil thats pretty much it. So trust me I was not worried :) cheers

For those interested...ive had a TON of time on my hands this last year or so. And have searched the whole supplement industry for the best multi.

Surprisingly about 90% of multis are total shit. Even from great brands.

Here are 4 of the only multis which id ever recommend. Ur far better off buying these individually and adjusting ur doses of each as u like/need. But that will cost you minimum $150 a month.

#1- allmax vitastack- this is my go to. Its a pack like animal stack but far far better in my opinion. And priced amazingly. It's the best formula on the market but a landslide.

#2- animal stack - the og. Still works but recipe could be updated a tad.

#3- vitaHD - new product on the block. This stuff is badass. From a killer canadian company with guys behind it whom we all know. Its quite pricey though. But im sure the quality is there.

#4 - orange triad. Another OG. Usually quite cheap also. Barely makes the list. But still better than 90% of the other multis.
minerals are key

get azmoite it’s a natural rock powder

a years supply is 45$

1659311244218.png