Best AAS and PED’s for Females

Taureau

Administrator
Best AAS and PED’s for Females

ANAVAR
The best known and best tolerated oral for women and men is Anavar. In most cases as long as the dose does not exceed 10-20 mg daily, side effects and problems are avoided and virilization. As mentioned previously PCT is not mandatory however most who do a proper PCT or control estrogen post cycle will reap the benefits of keeping more of their gains and losing less while reaching homeostasis. A beginner Anavar cycle should start with 10mg daily and 20mg being the max to avoid unwanted side effects. Dosing should be split into equal portions taken 8 hrs apart. When starting as a beginner make sure you can properly handle the lower doses before increasing. Cycle lengths are sweet at 6 weeks and can be extended to 8 weeks. MINIMUM 6 weeks between Anavar only cycles.

WINSTROL
For the Female Performance Athlete, Winstrol is probably the 2nd most talked-about
Compound. That being said, as far as virilization effects it’s a 50/50 chance. This product can very quickly change the vocal cords permanently. So please heed the warning and use caution.
5mg is all most beginners will need daily for their first cycle, however, some women may easily tolerate 10 mg a day. Before increasing the dose at any time it is suggested to go the full length of the cycle before considering to increase on your next cycle. Some can handle up to 20mg day and that would be considered maximum. The thing with Winstrol is that for whatever reason if the side effect is deepening of the voice it happens fast, that being said if its noticed that there is a change in the vocal cords cut back the dose or discontinue immediately. Its to be noted that winny is also known to be harsh on the joints, something to
Consider for anyone who is predisposed to joint problems.

TESTOSTERONE
Test is best! WARNING. The potential for permanent virilization effects comes with a woman using testosterone. However, there are many who have had great success with it and have avoided any permanent side effects or unwanted changes. Testosterone is produced naturally by a woman and occurs naturally. Keep cycles at 6-8 weeks when experimenting and more importantly use propionate versions of the hormone so that if you notice any virilization side effects come on, the hormone will clear your system. Beginners can start with 10mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or every 2nd day.

** Use Advanced PCT protocol and dosage

Primobolan Depot is the second most female-friendly anabolic steroid. Oral Primo can be used, but as it is not C17-a oral steroid it is not recommended as most of it will be destroyed by the liver. At any rate, most women will find they tolerate 100mg Primobolan depot a week
Fairly well, but they must limit their use, with 4 weeks being a safe time frame and 6 weeks being the max.

These are 4 well-known AAS that are all being used to get great results when used with caution. Its best to go easy, stick to your planned cycle and not increase doses spontaneously. There are other drugs that can be used effectively and safely and of course, some ladies can tolerate some drugs better than others, please go easy if your a beginner and its always best to have ancillaries on hand rather than to get caught needing them and having to hunt for a source.

Good info @Taureau. I only know one trainer who has a lot of female clients and much to my surprise he has tremendous success with HGH and LGD 4033 (albeit a SARM) as well.

NPP is also great for ladies low doses. I hear about PCT for ladies but anyone in the know I speak to say it is not required.
I am curious if anyone knows of a pct for females on a 10 week cycle of anavar? Traditionally I have not had her do any at all just taper down. 10 mg per day she takes , started at 5 mg and tapers on 5 mg and then nothing after two weeks of 5 mg.

Ladies need about 6-7 times less than a man. Example a lady on 10 mg of anavar is equal to about a man taking 60 mg of var.

NPP is also great for ladies low doses. I hear about PCT for ladies but anyone in the know I speak to say it is not required.
I am curious if anyone knows of a pct for females on a 10 week cycle of anavar? Traditionally I have not had her do any at all just taper down. 10 mg per day she takes , started at 5 mg and tapers on 5 mg and then nothing after two weeks of 5 mg.
Nah no PCT for ladies.

Other than a bunch of vitamins (I think that researchstation guy covers it, but he is less than credible).